|07-16-2012, 08:16 AM||#1|
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Detailer's Domain: 11 Audi S4 - the works...nothing done in 40k till now
Subject: 2011 Audi S4 Phantom Black
Requirements: Clean up the mess in the interior, Paint correction a must, engine, and make sure wheels are cleaned up.
Customer is a long time customer and friend, who like most have other things going on in their lives to get their cars to me ; )
So long story short we had to grab the car shuttle the car back and forth from his house and the shop. Car has never been worked on except for your local car wash.
Lots to do.
- Wheels were prepped with Sonax Wheel Cleaner and cleaned up with various brushes
- Tires were spritzed down with Adamís All Purpose Cleaner and washed down
- Wheel wells were cleaned up
- Washed with 1Z einszett W99
- Wolf's Decon Gel
- Wash down and rinsed
- Door jambs were cleaned up
- Nano Scrub AutoScrub
- Tires dressed
- Paint Measurement
- Sonax 5/5 Fine Abrasive Paste - Microfiber DA Cut Pad - Griots Orbital
- Sonax 3/6 Nano Polish - Uber Green Pad - Griots Orbital
- 1Z einszett Glanz Wax - Uber Black Pad
- Inspection with Fenix, 3m Sun Gun, Infratech, and natural sunlight
- Wheel wells were cleaned and dressed
- Rubber and Plastics Treated
- Exterior windows and mirrors cleaned and sealed
- Exhaust tips cleaned
- Windows were autoscrubed, cleaned, and sealed
- Interior Vac
- Leather Cleaned/Conditioned (remove a denim stains and much more)
- Plastic - wiped down and protected
Links to products used -
1Z einszett W99
Wolf's Decon Gel
Sonax Full Effect Wheel Cleaner
NanoSkin AutoScrub System
Sonax Compound 5/5 - Coming Soon
Sonax Nano Polish 3/6 - Coming Soon
1Z einszett Glanz
Adam's Super VRT
Optimum Metal Polish
1Z einszett Cockpit
Leather Master Strong Cleaner
Leather Master Vital Conditioner
Leather Master Super Remover
Uber Engine Detailing Kit
Uber Wool Wash Mitt
Uber No Name MF Towels
Griot's 6 inch Random Orbital Polisher
Uber Buffing Pads
Defelsko Paint Meter
Kranzle Pressure Washer
Cam Spray Foam Canon
2 Grit Guard Buckets with Caddies
Uber Firehose Nozzle
Metro Air Force Blaster
Blowing out the interior prior to vac
Carpets getting vacuumed
50/50 shot of the interior clean up
Prep - Wash, Decon, Autoscrub, wheels, tires
Sonax Full Effect Wheel Cleaner in action
Bug and Tar Remover applied
Nanoskin Autoscrub in action
Before shots of the paint (you got it all here, dull paint, scratches, wash marks, swirls, waterspots, etching)
using the Festool to get some of the nasty stuff out.
50/50 shots on various panels of the car
working to get it done
1z einszett Glanz Wax being applied
|07-16-2012, 05:26 PM||#4|
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
|07-16-2012, 05:38 PM||#5|
Drives: 09 MKV JETTA 2.5 & E90 M3 :)
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: La Verne, CA
always a good job Phil.
I can't believe how dirty this car was, and how it turned out.
I want to ask you, what wheel brushes you use for the wheels. I bought Swissvax wheel brush from you, but i need something longer.
MY M3 has 220s wheels, and their pain in the but to clean.
|07-25-2012, 01:55 AM||#7|
Drives: 2009 e92 m3
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bay Area, California
Shit! I was drooling when looking at the finished pics.
Good job man. That is one clean S4!
Hellaflush? All I could say is "effyo'flush","flushnuff", and Instead of 'illest', I'm calling it "faillest". It's just form over function nowadays...
|auto detailing, bmw detailing, detailing in nj|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|