BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Engine | Drivetrain | Exhaust

08-17-2012, 06:50 PM   #23
Orange fever
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: E46M,E90M,X5M,135I

wow that is great news for the community

X5M E70 Black Sapphire Metallic,VF Engineering Hex Flash Software,Vorsteiner-FrontSpoiler/RearDiffuser
/ 2011 135i/E82 N55 Aw (stock)
Orange fever is offline   Thailand
      08-17-2012, 07:12 PM   #24
McKenna Performance
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamspeed View Post
Nice! This is what we need, more performance oriented dealerships
Exactly what we're thinking! McKenna Performance is on your side From VF Superchargers to Vorsteiner Aerodynamics, Brembo Brakes, and KW Suspensions; you name it, we sell and install it.
McKenna Performance is offline   United_States
      08-17-2012, 08:44 PM   #25
positiveions
Lieutenant General

Drives: 09 MKV JETTA 2.5 & E90 M3 :)

Send a message via MSN to positiveions Send a message via Yahoo to positiveions
wow that is some awesome deal; best of both world.
Too tempting. Gotta save for a house though.
positiveions is offline   Lebanon
      08-17-2012, 10:32 PM   #26
McKenna Performance

Just to give you guys a quick preview of our Full Service Program and facilities: Service Bays/ Lifts, Loaner Vehicles, Detail Center, and Flatbed Towing.
Attached Images

08-18-2012, 12:00 AM   #27
Powerbeast
Major General

Drives: E90 M3 Dakar Yellow

Marco is the man!
Powerbeast is offline   United_States
      08-18-2012, 12:06 AM   #28
McKenna Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerbeast View Post
Marco is the man!
Thanks Powerbeast!

For all you S/C M3's: Jesse Gutierrez @ McKenna BMW Service will take care of you. He's the assistant service manager and also an SA; highly experienced with M Vehicles. Also, you can request Andrew Perez to be your Technician. He's a Level 3 Master Technician, owns an E46 M3, and has installed VF-Engineering Supercharger systems.
      08-18-2012, 01:16 AM   #29
Powerbeast
Major General

Drives: E90 M3 Dakar Yellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenna Performance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerbeast View Post
Marco is the man!
Thanks Powerbeast!

For all you S/C M3's: Jesse Gutierrez @ McKenna BMW Service will take care of you. He's the assistant service manager and also an SA; highly experienced with M Vehicles. Also, you can request Andrew Perez to be your Technician. He's a Level 3 Master Technician, owns an E46 M3, and has installed VF-Engineering Supercharger systems.
Sweet.
Powerbeast is offline   United_States
      08-18-2012, 10:06 AM   #30
Will@P
Lieutenant

Drives: M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
wish a dealer from Florida would step up to the plate like you guys have...
Most of the Florida BMW dealers try to stay with BMW Performance. I spoke to our dealer we work and they are not interested at all to move into the aftermarket world. If any dealer would push forward like Mckenna it might be a South Florida dealer.

We are an authorized VF dealer in Central Florida if you are seeking a facility for work to be performed or a supercharger.

Welcome aboard Mckenna to the VF team!
Will@P is offline   United_States
      08-18-2012, 11:35 AM   #31
McKenna Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will@PRS View Post
Most of the Florida BMW dealers try to stay with BMW Performance. I spoke to our dealer we work and they are not interested at all to move into the aftermarket world. If any dealer would push forward like Mckenna it might be a South Florida dealer.

We are an authorized VF dealer in Central Florida if you are seeking a facility for work to be performed or a supercharger.

Welcome aboard Mckenna to the VF team!
We like to offer our customer's every performance option possible. From VF Engineering Superchargers to Brembo Brakes, KW Suspension, and Vorsteiner Widebody Kits; you name it, we sell/install it.

Regarding any non-local customers, we offer the Full Service Program ALL ACROSS THE United States! Using JP Logistics, your vehicle will be delivered in an enclosed transport to our BMW Dealership. We won't be able to provide a loaner vehicle across states, but everything else still applies.

Thanks Will!
      08-18-2012, 11:39 AM   #32
schnell325
Bored at work....

Drives: '08 M3,'11 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenna Performance View Post
We won't be able to provide a loaner vehicle across states.

Thanks Will!

'08 E92 SG M3: AA G2L3 snail, Catless X-Pipe & Sig Series Rear. AP rods. TC Kline EDC Coil Overs. MRF Alum Sub Frame Bushings. TMS Delrin Diff'l Bushings. BFI Motor Mounts. Recaro PP's. BMW Elec Perf Steering Wheel. P3 Vent Gauge. PS Overflow Kit. LUX V3. APEX ARC-8 18"x9.5"/10.5". Conti Slicks 275/35F 305/30R. Stoptech Pads/SS Lines. Castrol SRF. Cantrell Motorsports Brake Duct Kit.
schnell325 is offline   Canada
      08-18-2012, 11:56 AM   #33
ILSMKU
BMW FTW

Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
Tempting!
ILSMKU is offline   No_Country
      08-18-2012, 12:39 PM   #34
McKenna Performance

Limited Time Offer - Until the end of August, we'll offer the Full Service Program for FREE on any VF Kit. Just purchase the kit at MSRP through McKenna Performance; the installation, flatbed, loaner, detail, and m oil change are on us!
      08-18-2012, 10:56 PM   #35
Darkboyz68
Jedi

Drives: 2012 e92 M3 LMB

Quote:
Limited Time Offer - Until the end of August, we'll offer the Full Service Program for FREE on any VF Kit. Just purchase the kit at MSRP through McKenna Performance; the installation, flatbed, loaner, detail, and m oil change are on us!
Thats awesome Marco!

Whats next? Bmw financing on the supercharger?!?

Darkboyz68 is offline   United_States
      08-18-2012, 11:27 PM   #36
ILSMKU
BMW FTW

Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Thanks Persian54! Your warranty is not "gone" like MRF stated above. We do not flag or report your VIN to BMW, and will continue to service your vehicle as normal. The supercharger isn't covered under BMW's warranty obviously, but normally the kits do not cause any issues.

Fist of all, Im happy to see you guys offering super chargers! Thats awesome! I love that you guys dont flag modded cars. Thats even more awesome. And the prices quoted are VERY tempting!

But lets be honest... if I buy one of these SC'ers and say my motor blows up, or my DCT tranny gernades, or my rear end drops out, there is NO way you or BMW is going to cover it. And I think that was the point MRF was simply trying to say. Im not sure why you deleted (or had deleted) his posts, but I thought they were helpful and honest to the community. Seeing them removed is a total let down.
ILSMKU is offline   No_Country
      08-18-2012, 11:30 PM   #37
McKenna Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILSMKU View Post
Fist of all, Im happy to see you guys offering super chargers! Thats awesome! I love that you guys dont flag modded cars. Thats even more awesome. And the prices quoted are VERY tempting!

But lets be honest... if I buy one of these SC'ers and say my motor blows up, or my DCT tranny gernades, or my rear end drops out, there is NO way you or BMW is going to cover it. And I think that was the point MRF was simply trying to say. Im not sure why you deleted (or had deleted) his posts, but I thought they were helpful and honest to the community. Seeing them removed is a total let down.
We are a very mod-friendly dealership.

You are correct. If your motor blows and your supercharged, BMWNA nor McKenna BMW would warranty that issue. We let every client know before the process begins, and hope that most on the forums would understand that we as a dealership don't have the ability to warranty issues that arise from aftermarket modifications.
      08-19-2012, 12:32 PM   #38
McKenna Performance

08-19-2012, 02:24 PM   #39
PhillyNate
BMWCCA #405750

Drives: 2011 E92 M3 ZCP

Garage List
Wow, what a business this would be on the eastcoast. I'd like to keep the car completely stock but even I don't think I could pass on this, if offered locally.

"what I'm driving here...is an ending." Jeremy Clarkson
2011 Alpine White BMW M3 6mt ZCP Coupe (reluctantly sold 06/06/14)
2008 Alpine White BMW 328i 6mt Coupe (retired 06/21/11
)

Last edited by PhillyNate; 08-19-2012 at 05:32 PM.
PhillyNate is offline   United_States
      08-19-2012, 04:34 PM   #40
Ant714
M3 4 Antwone

Drives: 2009 SG e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILSMKU View Post
...And I think that was the point MRF was simply trying to say. Im not sure why you deleted (or had deleted) his posts, but I thought they were helpful and honest to the community. Seeing them removed is a total let down.
If MRF is clarifying something for the community, deleting his comment is a let down.

Other than that, awesome offering McKenna!
Ant714 is offline   United_States
      08-19-2012, 09:37 PM   #41
McKenna Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant714 View Post
If MRF is clarifying something for the community, deleting his comment is a let down.

Other than that, awesome offering McKenna!
In no way do we mean to mislead the community, and reposted the accurate portion of MRF's statement above. We hope to make it clear that BMW NA will not warranty any aftermarket modification, however we will not void your warranty when an installation is performed at our BMW Dealership. MRF's initial post was removed by a moderator because it was slightly misleading, as if we ( McKenna BMW ) would flag your vehicle's warranty with the installation of a supercharger, which would be considered entrapment. We have nothing to hide, and let all our customers know the possible warranty issues with the purchase and installation of an aftermarket.

Thanks!
      08-20-2012, 01:50 PM   #42
cooler2442
Brigadier General

Drives: '11 135 Sport DCT

Send a message via AIM to cooler2442 Send a message via Skype™ to cooler2442
I don't think McKenna was trying to mislead or misrepresent the community in anyway. It's kind of obvious that no BMW dealer will warranty your car if something happens to the engine with a supercharger attached. They are just stating that they are able to install it for you and provide you with certain services and amenities that other companies can't and in return they wouldn't flag your car or anything with BMW since they are a mod friendly dealer.
      08-22-2012, 05:05 PM   #43
McKenna Performance

FREE Full Service Program on any VF Supercharger. PM us for special pricing!
      08-22-2012, 05:29 PM   #44
persian54
Lieutenant General

Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler2442 View Post
I don't think McKenna was trying to mislead or misrepresent the community in anyway. It's kind of obvious that no BMW dealer will warranty your car if something happens to the engine with a supercharger attached. They are just stating that they are able to install it for you and provide you with certain services and amenities that other companies can't and in return they wouldn't flag your car or anything with BMW since they are a mod friendly dealer.
Exactly.

I know of some dealers who aren't mod friendly who will deny your claim even if your modification(s) have nothing to do with the issue.

I.E. a BBK is installed as well as aftermarket wheels and tires, yet the diff has an issue.... and they deny a claim based on those mods. Meaning the diff hasn't been modified in anyway.... yet the claim is being denied.

So I'm assuming that if you have a diff issue, but you have a s/c installed, there shouldn't be a reason to deny a claim (unless the car was launched or something that caused the diff to have an issue).

I feel what MK is doing is great and should be recognized.
persian54 is offline   United_States