BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Engine | Drivetrain | Exhaust
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-17-2012, 06:50 PM   #23
Orange fever
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Orange fever's Avatar
 
Drives: E46M,E90M,X5M,135I
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: in the hood!!!

Posts: 1,582
iTrader: (4)

wow that is great news for the community
__________________

X5M E70 Black Sapphire Metallic,VF Engineering Hex Flash Software,Vorsteiner-FrontSpoiler/RearDiffuser
/ 2011 135i/E82 N55 Aw (stock)
Orange fever is offline   Thailand
0
Reply With Quote
      08-17-2012, 07:12 PM   #24
McKenna Performance
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Norwalk, Ca

Posts: 405
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamspeed View Post
Nice! This is what we need, more performance oriented dealerships
Exactly what we're thinking! McKenna Performance is on your side From VF Superchargers to Vorsteiner Aerodynamics, Brembo Brakes, and KW Suspensions; you name it, we sell and install it.
McKenna Performance is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-17-2012, 08:44 PM   #25
positiveions
Lieutenant General
 
positiveions's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 MKV JETTA 2.5 & E90 M3 :)
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: La Verne, CA

Posts: 10,410
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via MSN to positiveions Send a message via Yahoo to positiveions
wow that is some awesome deal; best of both world.
Too tempting. Gotta save for a house though.
positiveions is offline   Lebanon
0
Reply With Quote
      08-17-2012, 10:32 PM   #26
McKenna Performance
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Norwalk, Ca

Posts: 405
iTrader: (7)

Just to give you guys a quick preview of our Full Service Program and facilities: Service Bays/ Lifts, Loaner Vehicles, Detail Center, and Flatbed Towing.
Attached Images
         
McKenna Performance is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-18-2012, 12:00 AM   #27
Powerbeast
Major General
 
Powerbeast's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3 Dakar Yellow
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SoCal

Posts: 6,753
iTrader: (4)

Marco is the man!
Powerbeast is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-18-2012, 12:06 AM   #28
McKenna Performance
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Norwalk, Ca

Posts: 405
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerbeast View Post
Marco is the man!
Thanks Powerbeast!

For all you S/C M3's: Jesse Gutierrez @ McKenna BMW Service will take care of you. He's the assistant service manager and also an SA; highly experienced with M Vehicles. Also, you can request Andrew Perez to be your Technician. He's a Level 3 Master Technician, owns an E46 M3, and has installed VF-Engineering Supercharger systems.
McKenna Performance is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-18-2012, 01:16 AM   #29
Powerbeast
Major General
 
Powerbeast's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3 Dakar Yellow
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SoCal

Posts: 6,753
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenna Performance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerbeast View Post
Marco is the man!
Thanks Powerbeast!

For all you S/C M3's: Jesse Gutierrez @ McKenna BMW Service will take care of you. He's the assistant service manager and also an SA; highly experienced with M Vehicles. Also, you can request Andrew Perez to be your Technician. He's a Level 3 Master Technician, owns an E46 M3, and has installed VF-Engineering Supercharger systems.
Sweet.
Powerbeast is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-18-2012, 10:06 AM   #30
Will@P
Lieutenant
 
Drives: M5
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sanford, FL.

Posts: 456
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
wish a dealer from Florida would step up to the plate like you guys have...
Most of the Florida BMW dealers try to stay with BMW Performance. I spoke to our dealer we work and they are not interested at all to move into the aftermarket world. If any dealer would push forward like Mckenna it might be a South Florida dealer.

We are an authorized VF dealer in Central Florida if you are seeking a facility for work to be performed or a supercharger.


Welcome aboard Mckenna to the VF team!
Will@P is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-18-2012, 11:35 AM   #31
McKenna Performance
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Norwalk, Ca

Posts: 405
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will@PRS View Post
Most of the Florida BMW dealers try to stay with BMW Performance. I spoke to our dealer we work and they are not interested at all to move into the aftermarket world. If any dealer would push forward like Mckenna it might be a South Florida dealer.

We are an authorized VF dealer in Central Florida if you are seeking a facility for work to be performed or a supercharger.


Welcome aboard Mckenna to the VF team!
We like to offer our customer's every performance option possible. From VF Engineering Superchargers to Brembo Brakes, KW Suspension, and Vorsteiner Widebody Kits; you name it, we sell/install it.

Regarding any non-local customers, we offer the Full Service Program ALL ACROSS THE United States! Using JP Logistics, your vehicle will be delivered in an enclosed transport to our BMW Dealership. We won't be able to provide a loaner vehicle across states, but everything else still applies.

Thanks Will!
McKenna Performance is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-18-2012, 11:39 AM   #32
schnell325
Bored at work....
 
schnell325's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 M3,'11 335xi
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: BC

Posts: 3,838
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenna Performance View Post
We won't be able to provide a loaner vehicle across states.

Thanks Will!



__________________
'08 E92 SG M3: AA G2L3 snail, Catless X-Pipe & Sig Series Rear. AP rods. TC Kline EDC Coil Overs. MRF Alum Sub Frame Bushings. TMS Delrin Diff'l Bushings. BFI Motor Mounts. Recaro PP's. BMW Elec Perf Steering Wheel. P3 Vent Gauge. PS Overflow Kit. LUX V3. APEX ARC-8 18"x9.5"/10.5". Conti Slicks 275/35F 305/30R. Stoptech Pads/SS Lines. Castrol SRF. Cantrell Motorsports Brake Duct Kit.
schnell325 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-18-2012, 11:56 AM   #33
ILSMKU
BMW FTW
 
ILSMKU's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: ///OC

Posts: 1,636
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
Tempting!
ILSMKU is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      08-18-2012, 12:39 PM   #34
McKenna Performance
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Norwalk, Ca

Posts: 405
iTrader: (7)

Limited Time Offer - Until the end of August, we'll offer the Full Service Program for FREE on any VF Kit. Just purchase the kit at MSRP through McKenna Performance; the installation, flatbed, loaner, detail, and m oil change are on us!
McKenna Performance is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-18-2012, 10:56 PM   #35
Darkboyz68
Jedi
 
Drives: 2012 e92 M3 LMB
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: So Cal

Posts: 173
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenna Performance View Post
Limited Time Offer - Until the end of August, we'll offer the Full Service Program for FREE on any VF Kit. Just purchase the kit at MSRP through McKenna Performance; the installation, flatbed, loaner, detail, and m oil change are on us!
Thats awesome Marco!

Whats next? Bmw financing on the supercharger?!?
__________________
2012 M3 e92 LeMans Blue, RPi GTC full race system, RPi scoops, BMW performance decklid, GTS wheels, OEM gloss blk mirrors ...

Darkboyz68 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-18-2012, 11:27 PM   #36
ILSMKU
BMW FTW
 
ILSMKU's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: ///OC

Posts: 1,636
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenna Performance View Post
Thanks Persian54! Your warranty is not "gone" like MRF stated above. We do not flag or report your VIN to BMW, and will continue to service your vehicle as normal. The supercharger isn't covered under BMW's warranty obviously, but normally the kits do not cause any issues.

Fist of all, Im happy to see you guys offering super chargers! Thats awesome! I love that you guys dont flag modded cars. Thats even more awesome. And the prices quoted are VERY tempting!

But lets be honest... if I buy one of these SC'ers and say my motor blows up, or my DCT tranny gernades, or my rear end drops out, there is NO way you or BMW is going to cover it. And I think that was the point MRF was simply trying to say. Im not sure why you deleted (or had deleted) his posts, but I thought they were helpful and honest to the community. Seeing them removed is a total let down.
ILSMKU is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      08-18-2012, 11:30 PM   #37
McKenna Performance
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Norwalk, Ca

Posts: 405
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILSMKU View Post
Fist of all, Im happy to see you guys offering super chargers! Thats awesome! I love that you guys dont flag modded cars. Thats even more awesome. And the prices quoted are VERY tempting!

But lets be honest... if I buy one of these SC'ers and say my motor blows up, or my DCT tranny gernades, or my rear end drops out, there is NO way you or BMW is going to cover it. And I think that was the point MRF was simply trying to say. Im not sure why you deleted (or had deleted) his posts, but I thought they were helpful and honest to the community. Seeing them removed is a total let down.
We are a very mod-friendly dealership.

You are correct. If your motor blows and your supercharged, BMWNA nor McKenna BMW would warranty that issue. We let every client know before the process begins, and hope that most on the forums would understand that we as a dealership don't have the ability to warranty issues that arise from aftermarket modifications.
McKenna Performance is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2012, 12:32 PM   #38
McKenna Performance
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Norwalk, Ca

Posts: 405
iTrader: (7)

Limited Time Offer - Until the end of August, we'll offer the Full Service Program for FREE on any VF Kit. Just purchase the kit at MSRP through McKenna Performance; the installation, flatbed, loaner, detail, and m oil change are on us!
McKenna Performance is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2012, 02:24 PM   #39
PhillyNate
BMWCCA #405750
 
PhillyNate's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Philadelphia

Posts: 1,989
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Wow, what a business this would be on the eastcoast. I'd like to keep the car completely stock but even I don't think I could pass on this, if offered locally.
__________________

"what I'm driving here...is an ending." Jeremy Clarkson
2011 Alpine White BMW M3 6mt ZCP Coupe (reluctantly sold 06/06/14)
2008 Alpine White BMW 328i 6mt Coupe (retired 06/21/11
)


Last edited by PhillyNate; 08-19-2012 at 05:32 PM.
PhillyNate is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2012, 04:34 PM   #40
Ant714
M3 4 Antwone
 
Ant714's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 SG e92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Brea, CA

Posts: 47
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILSMKU View Post
...And I think that was the point MRF was simply trying to say. Im not sure why you deleted (or had deleted) his posts, but I thought they were helpful and honest to the community. Seeing them removed is a total let down.
If MRF is clarifying something for the community, deleting his comment is a let down.

Other than that, awesome offering McKenna!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH
Looks good.
Ant714 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2012, 09:37 PM   #41
McKenna Performance
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Norwalk, Ca

Posts: 405
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant714 View Post
If MRF is clarifying something for the community, deleting his comment is a let down.

Other than that, awesome offering McKenna!
In no way do we mean to mislead the community, and reposted the accurate portion of MRF's statement above. We hope to make it clear that BMW NA will not warranty any aftermarket modification, however we will not void your warranty when an installation is performed at our BMW Dealership. MRF's initial post was removed by a moderator because it was slightly misleading, as if we ( McKenna BMW ) would flag your vehicle's warranty with the installation of a supercharger, which would be considered entrapment. We have nothing to hide, and let all our customers know the possible warranty issues with the purchase and installation of an aftermarket.

Thanks!
McKenna Performance is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-20-2012, 01:50 PM   #42
cooler2442
Brigadier General
 
Drives: '11 135 Sport DCT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Valley, Los Angeles

Posts: 3,812
iTrader: (6)

Send a message via AIM to cooler2442 Send a message via Skype™ to cooler2442
I don't think McKenna was trying to mislead or misrepresent the community in anyway. It's kind of obvious that no BMW dealer will warranty your car if something happens to the engine with a supercharger attached. They are just stating that they are able to install it for you and provide you with certain services and amenities that other companies can't and in return they wouldn't flag your car or anything with BMW since they are a mod friendly dealer.
__________________
cooler2442 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-22-2012, 05:05 PM   #43
McKenna Performance
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Norwalk, Ca

Posts: 405
iTrader: (7)

FREE Full Service Program on any VF Supercharger. PM us for special pricing!
McKenna Performance is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-22-2012, 05:29 PM   #44
persian54
Lieutenant General
 
persian54's Avatar
 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

Posts: 15,739
iTrader: (289)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler2442 View Post
I don't think McKenna was trying to mislead or misrepresent the community in anyway. It's kind of obvious that no BMW dealer will warranty your car if something happens to the engine with a supercharger attached. They are just stating that they are able to install it for you and provide you with certain services and amenities that other companies can't and in return they wouldn't flag your car or anything with BMW since they are a mod friendly dealer.
Exactly.

I know of some dealers who aren't mod friendly who will deny your claim even if your modification(s) have nothing to do with the issue.

I.E. a BBK is installed as well as aftermarket wheels and tires, yet the diff has an issue.... and they deny a claim based on those mods. Meaning the diff hasn't been modified in anyway.... yet the claim is being denied.

So I'm assuming that if you have a diff issue, but you have a s/c installed, there shouldn't be a reason to deny a claim (unless the car was launched or something that caused the diff to have an issue).

I feel what MK is doing is great and should be recognized.
persian54 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:51 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST