BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

BPM

06-17-2016, 12:52 PM   #1
andrewkd16
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW M3 E92

FS: 2011 BMW M3 Supercharged

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Year: 2011
Make: BMW
Model: M3
Mileage: 77k
Color: White
Interior: Black
Price: 40k

Includes:
-ESS 625 Supercharger 10k miles
-18" Volk TE37 SL
-K&W sleeve kit w/EDC
-ZCP comp pkg
-7spd DCT
-Megan racing CBE
-Custom resonated test pipes/xpipe
-OEM exhaust (off vehicle good condition)
-OEM Carbon fiber spoiler
-OEM Carbon fiber front splitters (off vehicle slightly damaged)
-Mode carbon v2 lip (off vehicle slightly damaged)
-Carbon fiber rear diffuser
-Carbon fiber side skirts
-OEM manifold, intake, injectors, etc from s/c install (off vehicle good condition)
-Cold weather pkg
-Tech pkg w/ nav
-100k Mile BMW maintenance warranty
-Possible options I forgot to mention...

Good: Car has been well maintained. All services done by BMW at recommended intervals and some extra. Oil changed by warranty and also mid way by Bmw out of pocket, supercharger break in at 1k miles and 3 changes since at 3k miles each, filter changed at each 3k along with oil (bought an extra intake and filter for the supercharger for quick change while you recharge other filter). Stays in garage and does not see rain. Never tracked but has been on dyno twice.

Bad: A few of the cf pieces that i took off the car are cracked but repairable, one wheel very slight curb rash which can be repaired by any wheel shop and rematched, front bumper has a couple spots of rock chip and slight paint cut. Other than that exterior is in perfect shape, interior is in great shape, If you were looking for something to complain about the driver side bolster is slightly worn not to any point of needing leather repair but doesn't look brand new like passenger side.

Reason for sale baby. I have built this car for 2 years and thought it would have been my one and only baby that I love and would never sell but due to having another baby in my life one has to go and I doubt my wife will go for selling the other.... The car has no motor or tranny issues from the supercharger or any other issues for that matter. I am willing to part out items and can have my best friend at BMW uninstall the parts and of course price would drop as parts come off. I also have the supercharger posted for sale which I thought would be off by now but it is not. Any questions pm me or email andrewkd16@yahoo.com or text 6784929261. No incoming calls please if you need to talk just please text and ask I call you.

Pics will be up shortly all of them are too large.and have to resize.

Attached Images

Last edited by andrewkd16; 06-17-2016 at 01:00 PM.
Appreciate 0