BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
Evolve Automotive
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-02-2015, 11:12 AM   #1
Jason
Administrator
Jason's Avatar
United_States
11136
Rep
17,640
Posts

Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

.
__________________
Check on the Latest BMW News
Become a fan of Bimmerpost Facebook
Follow us on Bimmerpost Twitter
Subscribe to Bimmerpost Youtube Channel
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2015, 11:34 AM   #2
Whostheboss
Captain
Whostheboss's Avatar
300
Rep
839
Posts

Drives: a 9incher
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Connecticut U.S.

iTrader: (0)

My cell phone is an iPhone6 and has less than 10MB of space remaning.
__________________
WHO'S THE BOSS
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2015, 11:35 AM   #3
pgviper
Captain
United_States
125
Rep
705
Posts

Drives: X3 xdrive35i
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: LI / BK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whostheboss View Post
My cell phone is an iPhone6 and has less than 10MB of space remaning.
Micro SD.... wait #iphone

Recently started biking, any of you guys road bike?
Appreciate 1
      06-02-2015, 11:35 AM   #4
M_Six
Free Thinker
M_Six's Avatar
United_States
729
Rep
5,756
Posts

Drives: 2012 MB C300 4matic
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Foothills of Mt Level

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Office secretary and I have matching outfits today. Terra cotta colored shirts and khakis. We're catching hell over it.
__________________
Mark
markj.pics

"I know rocks. Rocks are hard."
-T. Walter
Appreciate 2
      06-02-2015, 11:37 AM   #5
Whostheboss
Captain
Whostheboss's Avatar
300
Rep
839
Posts

Drives: a 9incher
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Connecticut U.S.

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgviper View Post
Micro SD.... wait #iphone

Recently started biking, any of you guys road bike?
Billup does.

My birthday is in 2 days!
__________________
WHO'S THE BOSS
Appreciate 1
      06-02-2015, 11:37 AM   #6
P1et
Brigadier General
P1et's Avatar
633
Rep
4,469
Posts

Drives: cars
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Texas

iTrader: (1)

Aah, to be 15 again...
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2015, 11:38 AM   #7
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
437
Rep
912
Posts

Drives: Your mum crazy.
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Baconopolos Island

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whostheboss View Post
My cell phone is an iPhone6 and has less than 10MB of space remaning.
One of the integrators here has an iPhone 5c that he doesn't use and will probably sell me for cheap. I've had an Android for as long as they've been out, kind of thinking I should buy it and change it up for once.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2015, 11:39 AM   #8
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
437
Rep
912
Posts

Drives: Your mum crazy.
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Baconopolos Island

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgviper View Post
Micro SD.... wait #iphone

Recently started biking, any of you guys road bike?
I'm actually in the process of buying my first bike. Probably going to get a hybrid of some sort, don't feel like dropping $1,500 on a pure road bike just yet.

What are you riding?
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2015, 11:39 AM   #9
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
437
Rep
912
Posts

Drives: Your mum crazy.
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Baconopolos Island

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whostheboss View Post
Billup does.

My birthday is in 2 days!
Hey, mine is in 18 days! Happy be-earlied B-day!
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2015, 11:41 AM   #10
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
5105
Rep
12,662
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

I'm bored and I've done all my usual stuff for the day already. Got escorted from the school zone by a cop again though. It seems they love me
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoTalent View Post
Why are you here if you don't own a car?
Peter
I really don't get enough credit for being right about everything.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2015, 11:43 AM   #11
pgviper
Captain
United_States
125
Rep
705
Posts

Drives: X3 xdrive35i
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: LI / BK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
I'm actually in the process of buying my first bike. Probably going to get a hybrid of some sort, don't feel like dropping $1,500 on a pure road bike just yet.

What are you riding?
I got a trek 3700 disc mountain bike that kicks my ass every time since everyone I go with has road bikes. Thankfully i'm the only one who lifts so I have stronger legs than them but still, it would be nice to hit 30 on some of the straights! We do an 18 mile loop, its a descent workout. On a road bike, I could easily do it 2 or 3 times. MB, once and i'm done.

To be honest with you, no idea what I should get. One of the guys has a hybrid, which are you looking at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
Hey, mine is in 18 days! Happy be-earlied B-day!

Mine is in 1 month!
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2015, 11:44 AM   #12
pgviper
Captain
United_States
125
Rep
705
Posts

Drives: X3 xdrive35i
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: LI / BK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I'm bored and I've done all my usual stuff for the day already. Got escorted from the school zone by a cop again though. It seems they love me
Please expand on how that happened lol.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2015, 11:49 AM   #13
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
5105
Rep
12,662
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgviper View Post
Please expand on how that happened lol.
Last September a cop pulled behind me on a school run. I drove according to speed limit, and downshifted to slow down for every leaf on the road. Then sped up. A week later he did the same, I did the same. A week later he escorted me all the way to home, I parked, waved at him and he rolled down a window. "I've been thinking whether you are the biggest shithead in the world or do you just have a weird sense of humor. Which is it?"

"dude I'm bored enough to play with you, doesn't that answer the question?".

Ever since that every now and then I drive home in style.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoTalent View Post
Why are you here if you don't own a car?
Peter
I really don't get enough credit for being right about everything.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2015, 11:49 AM   #14
gtron
powerhouse
gtron's Avatar
United_States
356
Rep
1,526
Posts

Drives: 2014 Porsche 981 CS
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2014 Porsche  [4.75]
2012 550i M-Sport  [3.93]
nothing like having to sift through 80+ pages to see topics that can be broken down into real topics of interest.

90% of the shit will be of no interest but we get to read all that just to see if something interests us.

am i just an old bah humbug? maybe. or maybe it's the same dribble that's taking place in that other sarah thread. then again, if i don't need to click on that thing again it might be helpful so i guess... thank you?
__________________
no signature. except for this one.
Appreciate 1
      06-02-2015, 11:50 AM   #15
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
437
Rep
912
Posts

Drives: Your mum crazy.
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Baconopolos Island

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgviper View Post
I got a trek 3700 disc mountain bike that kicks my ass every time since everyone I go with has road bikes. Thankfully i'm the only one who lifts so I have stronger legs than them but still, it would be nice to hit 30 on some of the straights! We do an 18 mile loop, its a descent workout. On a road bike, I could easily do it 2 or 3 times. MB, once and i'm done.

To be honest with you, no idea what I should get. One of the guys has a hybrid, which are you looking at?

Mine is in 1 month!
Yeah I don't really ride with anyone other than myself, so I can go at my own pace. An 18 mile loop is nice though, and having people to go with always makes it more enjoyable.

I have no idea what I'm going to get. So far I've checked out a Cannondale, Trek, and a Gary Fischer I think it was. Trek had the best seating position, but the Cannondale was lighter and looked nicer. The Gary Fischer was on the high end of what I wanted to pay, but it felt nice riding around the parking lot. Haven't committed to anything yet because I'm indecisive. Don't remember any of the model numbers, I'll have to look them up.

Everyone is getting old this/next month! I know about 10 birthdays in total for this month.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2015, 11:51 AM   #16
pgviper
Captain
United_States
125
Rep
705
Posts

Drives: X3 xdrive35i
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: LI / BK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Last September a cop pulled behind me on a school run. I drove according to speed limit, and downshifted to slow down for every leaf on the road. Then sped up. A week later he did the same, I did the same. A week later he escorted me all the way to home, I parked, waved at him and he rolled down a window. "I've been thinking whether you are the biggest shithead in the world or do you just have a weird sense of humor. Which is it?"

"dude I'm bored enough to play with you, doesn't that answer the question?".

Ever since that every now and then I drive home in style.
Next step is burnout?
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2015, 11:51 AM   #17
deeLow
DOPE
deeLow's Avatar
69
Rep
681
Posts

Drives: Probably a 335i
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: 732

iTrader: (2)

I came in here expecting to see some whores not a bunch of text
Appreciate 1
      06-02-2015, 11:52 AM   #18
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
437
Rep
912
Posts

Drives: Your mum crazy.
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Baconopolos Island

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtron View Post
nothing like having to sift through 80+ pages to see topics that can be broken down into real topics of interest.

90% of the shit will be of no interest but we get to read all that just to see if something interests us.

am i just an old bah humbug? maybe. or maybe it's the same dribble that's taking place in that other sarah thread. then again, if i don't need to click on that thing again it might be helpful so i guess... thank you?
That's the point, you don't have to sift through all the pages, you just pick up wherever the thread is at. Just random talking about whatever you want.

None of it will really be of no interest, but it's not really meant to have any kind of residual bearing of something exciting. Just talking about anything. I'm sure you do this with people in your every day life, right?
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2015, 11:53 AM   #19
gtron
powerhouse
gtron's Avatar
United_States
356
Rep
1,526
Posts

Drives: 2014 Porsche 981 CS
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2014 Porsche  [4.75]
2012 550i M-Sport  [3.93]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
That's the point, you don't have to sift through all the pages, you just pick up wherever the thread is at. Just random talking about whatever you want.

None of it will really be of no interest, but it's not really meant to have any kind of residual bearing of something exciting. Just talking about anything. I'm sure you do this with people in your every day life, right?
you shut your whore mouth.

sorry, i thought this was the whore thread.

carry on.
__________________
no signature. except for this one.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2015, 11:54 AM   #20
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
5105
Rep
12,662
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgviper View Post
Next step is burnout?
Haha, I wouldn't probably even get a ticked for that either.

Meh, I've made peace with them. I don't get pulled over nearly as much as I used to.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoTalent View Post
Why are you here if you don't own a car?
Peter
I really don't get enough credit for being right about everything.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2015, 11:54 AM   #21
pgviper
Captain
United_States
125
Rep
705
Posts

Drives: X3 xdrive35i
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: LI / BK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
Yeah I don't really ride with anyone other than myself, so I can go at my own pace. An 18 mile loop is nice though, and having people to go with always makes it more enjoyable.

I have no idea what I'm going to get. So far I've checked out a Cannondale, Trek, and a Gary Fischer I think it was. Trek had the best seating position, but the Cannondale was lighter and looked nicer. The Gary Fischer was on the high end of what I wanted to pay, but it felt nice riding around the parking lot. Haven't committed to anything yet because I'm indecisive. Don't remember any of the model numbers, I'll have to look them up.

Everyone is getting old this/next month! I know about 10 birthdays in total for this month.
I think the hybrid that one of the guys has is a Fuji. I'll find out which one. He got it for a great price as well, no need to spend more than a couple hundred bucks.

Groups are fun, usually we end up trying to kick each other off the road and all of a sudden it turns into a mad max scene. The hardcore guys always scowl at us haha. All in good fun!
Appreciate 1
      06-02-2015, 11:56 AM   #22
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
437
Rep
912
Posts

Drives: Your mum crazy.
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Baconopolos Island

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtron View Post
you shut your whore mouth.

sorry, i thought this was the whore thread.

carry on.
This IS the whore thread. I'm a whore. I'm not afraid to admit it.
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
allaboutbiorin, asbwtfbbqomg'spimphandisstrong, axiushasthebiggestpenis, butter face, daddy complex, dickpicsplz, hoodratstuffwithmyfriends, hpfp failure, mrtonka is a poseur lol, rat face thirst, sara's gap, sugarskullsrulesall, theadventuresofsaraandbiorin=boners, verbiage is asian, verbiage is black, verbiageisblack?, wait, whathappenedtobillup?, yabadabadoo

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:40 PM.




m3post
m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST