BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

02-04-2014, 11:21 PM   #1
SiickM3

Drives: BMW M3 E92 - JB/FR

Arrow AC Schnitzer Type IV BiColor 19'' Staggered Rims Clean!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Item Interest
Hi All

For sale is my set of Authentic AC Schnitzer Type IV Bicolor 19'' Staggered Concave Rims (19x8.5 Front, 19x9.5 Rear). They were previously installed on my BMW 335i, and fit pretty flush. These rims are rare and usually have to be special ordered. Definitely a clean and unique look. I received compliments on these rims all the time. They will fit E90/E92 3 series, should fit a E46 M3 and E92 M3 with spacers.

These wheels are clean overall and no major blemishes. One of the rims has some of the clear coat peeling from a small section and a few light scratches, which is barely noticeable (see pics).

Offset is 28.5 Rear /43 Front

Included are the AC Schnitzer hub centric wheel adapters ($120 for these, hard to find), AC wheel caps, and certificate of authenticity. No tires included. From the pics, I had 235/35/19 and 265/30/19 for the rear on the rims.

SOLD

Last edited by SiickM3; 02-12-2014 at 10:21 AM.