BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)
 
GTB Performance
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-07-2007, 09:51 AM   #1
savage.ulm
Guest
Rep
n/a
Posts

Drives:


6 new colours available

Hi to everyone.My first post..and my apologizes for my bad English.
I have received today what I consider a good new..and I would like to share. The date of the presentation of the new M3 in Italy is 08 September. In this date it will be possible to see the car personally.
Also interesting is the price. Officially it is very similar to the German one.
It will be 67.900 euro( inclusive 20% of tax).
Totally new to me was to discover the possibility to order just from now not only the car but also other new and special 6 colours under the name "individual" .The cost will 2.000 euro. Confirmed also the possibility to remove the speed limit (250km-h) and to have inclused in the price (2.500 euro) a special race course with the BMW team.The names of the new colours are:
− Ruby Black
− Azurite Black
− Moonstone
− Blue Onyx
− Aventurin Silver
− Diopside Black
My special wish: I hope that soon some new and better reports will establish a new feeling about the firts drive impressions we were reported in the last 2 days.

bye bye now
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2007, 10:03 AM   #2
lucid
Major General
lucid's Avatar
United_States
117
Rep
8,034
Posts

Drives: E30 M3; Expedition
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage.ulm View Post
Hi to everyone.My first post..and my apologizes for my bad English.
I have received today what I consider a good new..and I would like to share. The date of the presentation of the new M3 in Italy is 08 September. In this date it will be possible to see the car personally.
Also interesting is the price. Officially it is very similar to the German one.
It will be 67.900 euro( inclusive 20% of tax).
Totally new to me was to discover the possibility to order just from now not only the car but also other new and special 6 colours under the name "individual" .The cost will 2.000 euro. Confirmed also the possibility to remove the speed limit (250km-h) and to have inclused in the price (2.500 euro) a special race course with the BMW team.The names of the new colours are:
− Ruby Black
− Azurite Black
− Moonstone
− Blue Onyx
− Aventurin Silver
− Diopside Black
My special wish: I hope that soon some new and better reports will establish a new feeling about the firts drive impressions we were reported in the last 2 days.

bye bye now
This is interesting. I wonder why they have 3 different blacks on top of the prexisting 2. I also wonder if these will be available in the US. Thanks for sharing. Where did you get this information?
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2007, 10:06 AM   #3
savage.ulm
Guest
Rep
n/a
Posts

Drives:


from inside:-)
I have the official BMW pdf in my hands..
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2007, 10:12 AM   #4
hks786
Major General
United Kingdom
517
Rep
5,353
Posts

Drives: *
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage.ulm View Post
from inside:-)
I have the official BMW pdf in my hands..
Could you upload the pdf please ?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2007, 10:21 AM   #5
FifthStreetz
O! So Sour!!
FifthStreetz's Avatar
United_States
205
Rep
15,581
Posts

Drives: Fast 240z / Slow M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Fort Lee, NJ

iTrader: (24)

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hks786 View Post
Could you upload the pdf please ?
yes pllllllease upload these files...im dying to see the new black colors.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2007, 10:23 AM   #6
savage.ulm
Guest
Rep
n/a
Posts

Drives:


I could but it is in Italian..
In any case interesting is to know that from 08 September it will be visible not only at Frankfurt (D) but also on the shops..
Delivery in Italy: immediate, according to the production disponibility. This means that the first ones (inclusive mine) will arrive from end of September.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2007, 10:24 AM   #7
hks786
Major General
United Kingdom
517
Rep
5,353
Posts

Drives: *
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage.ulm View Post
I could but it is in Italian..
In any case interesting is to know that from 08 September it will be visible not only at Frankfurt (D) but also on the shops..
Delivery in Italy: immediate, according to the production disponibility. This means that the first ones (inclusive mine) will arrive from end of September.
Well, could you upload it anyway so that we can see the new colours? pleaseee !
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2007, 10:24 AM   #8
savage.ulm
Guest
Rep
n/a
Posts

Drives:


and sorry but there are not the examples of the new colours. Only the mention and the prices. I will meet the seller on monday and he promised me to show the details.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2007, 10:26 AM   #9
hks786
Major General
United Kingdom
517
Rep
5,353
Posts

Drives: *
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage.ulm View Post
and sorry but there are not the examples of the new colours. Only the mention and the prices. I will meet the seller on monday and he promised me to show the details.
Oh well, thanks for the info anyway!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2007, 10:37 AM   #10
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
561
Rep
46,037
Posts

Drives: ....
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: .

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 M3  [3.50]
2007 335i  [4.50]
2008 528i  [4.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [4.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
This is interesting. I wonder why they have 3 different blacks on top of the prexisting 2. I also wonder if these will be available in the US. Thanks for sharing. Where did you get this information?
yah the first one is like black, the second is also black, but the third on the other hand is black too!
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2007, 10:43 AM   #11
FifthStreetz
O! So Sour!!
FifthStreetz's Avatar
United_States
205
Rep
15,581
Posts

Drives: Fast 240z / Slow M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Fort Lee, NJ

iTrader: (24)

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by savage.ulm View Post
and sorry but there are not the examples of the new colours. Only the mention and the prices. I will meet the seller on monday and he promised me to show the details.
if you could take some pictures or get your hands on a new brochure or whatever they have that would be great~
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2007, 11:18 AM   #12
SCOTT26
Brigadier General
SCOTT26's Avatar
357
Rep
3,352
Posts

Drives: Frozen Dark Silver 30 Jahre
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: WORLDWIDE

iTrader: (0)

These are BMW Individual colors and remain so for the BMW Individual programme - They will NOT be available on the regular M3 but will remain optional as BMW Individual. The standard colors for the M3 are already available and the only new colors for the M3 are Jerez Black , Melbourne Red etc.

BMW Individiual is only offered within the US as the 7er.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2007, 11:20 AM   #13
ILC32
Lieutenant
ILC32's Avatar
18
Rep
580
Posts

Drives: 1993 Porsche RSA
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Somewhere

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
These are BMW Individual colors and remain so for the BMW Individual programme - They will NOT be available on the regular M3 but will remain optional as BMW Individual. The standard colors for the M3 are already available and the only new colors for the M3 are Jerez Black , Melbourne Red etc.

BMW Individiual is only offered within the US as the 7er.
That's too bad.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2007, 11:23 AM   #14
FifthStreetz
O! So Sour!!
FifthStreetz's Avatar
United_States
205
Rep
15,581
Posts

Drives: Fast 240z / Slow M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Fort Lee, NJ

iTrader: (24)

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
These are BMW Individual colors and remain so for the BMW Individual programme - They will NOT be available on the regular M3 but will remain optional as BMW Individual. The standard colors for the M3 are already available and the only new colors for the M3 are Jerez Black , Melbourne Red etc.

BMW Individiual is only offered within the US as the 7er.
awww
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2007, 11:44 AM   #15
monsta
Brigadier General
monsta's Avatar
United_States
61
Rep
3,592
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bergen County, NJ/Y.O, NY

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
These are BMW Individual colors and remain so for the BMW Individual programme - They will NOT be available on the regular M3 but will remain optional as BMW Individual. The standard colors for the M3 are already available and the only new colors for the M3 are Jerez Black , Melbourne Red etc.

BMW Individiual is only offered within the US as the 7er.

Scott you beat me to it....to add to what Scott said...BMW is basically testing out the market with the 7er here in the US to see if they expand it to the entire line but right now its only available Internationally (non US)...these colors have been out for sometime now go over to M5board & search around....I've seen lots of pictures of these colors & my favorite is Onyx Blue & Moonstone (I like these the best b/c they change in different lighting conditions), Ruby Black isn't bad either...I'll see what pics I can dig up...some of those blacks show hints of red, green, & blue (like carbon black)

edit: almost forgot...Individual also consists of interior colors

onyx blue
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/sho...63&postcount=2

moonstone
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/sho...45&postcount=8

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/sho...46&postcount=6

azurite black
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/sho...73&postcount=1
__________________

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car

Last edited by monsta; 07-07-2007 at 12:23 PM.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2007, 11:47 AM   #16
RandyB
Lieutenant Colonel
RandyB's Avatar
United_States
15
Rep
1,504
Posts

Drives: '03 330i, '09 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Texas

iTrader: (0)

GD, how many blacks do they need? How about one good red?!?!
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2007, 12:04 PM   #17
FifthStreetz
O! So Sour!!
FifthStreetz's Avatar
United_States
205
Rep
15,581
Posts

Drives: Fast 240z / Slow M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Fort Lee, NJ

iTrader: (24)

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by monsta View Post
Scott you beat me to it....to add to what Scott said...BMW is basically testing out the market with the 7er here in the US to see if they expand it to the entire line but right now its only available Internationally (non US)...these colors have been out for sometime now go over to M5board & search around....I've seen lots of pictures of these colors & my favorite is Onyx Blue & Moonstone (I like these the best b/c they change in different lighting conditions), Ruby Black isn't bad either...I'll see what pics I can dig up...some of those blacks show hints of red, green, & blue (like carbon black)
Ruby black looks so niiice. Too bad we cant enjoy those colors.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2007, 12:20 PM   #18
monsta
Brigadier General
monsta's Avatar
United_States
61
Rep
3,592
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bergen County, NJ/Y.O, NY

iTrader: (2)

I have the BMW Individual Brochure on my comp. trying to upload it but I keep getting errors...
__________________

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2007, 12:28 PM   #19
MI6
The World is Not Enough
MI6's Avatar
United_States
66
Rep
1,068
Posts

Drives: Aston DBS-R
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Skyfall

iTrader: (0)

Guys, stop teasing our post with all this Individual stuff...........

I'm getting depressed.........
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2007, 12:58 PM   #20
FifthStreetz
O! So Sour!!
FifthStreetz's Avatar
United_States
205
Rep
15,581
Posts

Drives: Fast 240z / Slow M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Fort Lee, NJ

iTrader: (24)

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MI6 View Post
Guys, stop teasing our post with all this Individual stuff...........

I'm getting depressed.........
lol i feel ya man. The individual colors are so vibrant and beautiful, i can imagine a E92 M3 in Ruby black right now....hmmmm sexy
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2007, 01:23 PM   #21
monsta
Brigadier General
monsta's Avatar
United_States
61
Rep
3,592
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bergen County, NJ/Y.O, NY

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI6 View Post
Guys, stop teasing our post with all this Individual stuff...........

I'm getting depressed.........
ok ok no more pics...sorry, but I'm with you also I wish we could get it here...
__________________

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2007, 02:26 PM   #22
nechronics
Lieutenant
nechronics's Avatar
Syria
8
Rep
438
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: May 2007
Location: south tampa

iTrader: (0)

man I'd give anything for an onyx blue M3
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:47 PM.




m3post
m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST