|06-11-2012, 03:25 PM||#1|
Drives: E93 M3/H2/SL350/Panamera 4/
Join Date: Mar 2009
Ess VT-625 1/4 mi drag race ..
08 E93 VT-625 @ 7.0psi ..
i live at sea lvl ( Antalya / Turkey ) , and able to push 7.0-7.5 psi but drag race located at higher altitude ( Akhisar / Turkey ) was not able to go over 5.5 psi at that day
few details here :
- NO Meth Kit
- NO race Gas
- NO weight reduction
- Street Tires , 285/30/19 Pzerro
- runs were afternoon around 3-4pm w/ +100 F
- using 95mm pullies
- unrelenting heat even after the first run oil temp was up to +120 ..
- not quality as US tracks , if we had one sure the timing would be better ..
- used LC both runs , MDM aint working for our tracks holds alot ..
here are results,
1- run : 11.923
2- run : 11.800
it was first time tracking with my car , what are the toughts for results ?
| e93 M-DCT ESS VT2-625 | Akra Slip-on | Challenge Race Catless x-pipe | Challenge front lip | Challenge Diffuser | Carbon front grilles | defi gauges control unit | Macht Schnell gauge panel | E93 M3 trunk Spoiler | IND Carbon Fiber Side Markers |
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|