BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

07-13-2015, 10:54 PM   #1
Jlm3
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

FS: AA Signature Exhaust E9x M3 (Palm Beach County)

$1350 OBO - pm me or email me at m3hokie@gmail.com with any questions

I am parting out my AA Exhaust from my e92 M3 (tips are adjustable so it fits an e90 as well). It works great, fit's great and is in great condition. I bought this a couple of months ago from another member locally. It has about 7k miles on it. I am in process of getting the car back to stock over the next few months and saving up for a new M3. I had this combined with the AA X-pipe and it has a very nice, deep tone and had a noticeable increase (from the butt dyno) in power. I had a lot of compliments. I would say there is a little drone from just under 2k RPMs to 2500, but I actually liked the rumble. At cruising speed its actually pretty quiet. It is noticeably louder than stock, but not offensive by any means. I only had this hooked up to the AA X-pipe, so I am not sure what it sounds like connected to the stock X-pipe.

I hope to have this off the car this week, but I am using the pictures from the prior seller for now. The last one is it on my car.

I prefer to sell locally and am willing to meet up within a reasonable distance. I work in the West Palm Beach area.

Also, here is some info pulled from the AA website:

Active Autowerke E9X M3 Signature Exhaust
Retail: 1,999.00

True performance, durability, and attractive weight advantages with innovative features places the Active Autowerke E9X BMW M3 exhaust in a class of its own. This system is constructed from 100% polished 304-stainless steel and features adjustable Active Autowerke double walled tips, making it ideal both for 2-door and 4-door models (also allows for cleaner fitment with diffusers).

This system uses factory style flanges making it a complete bolt on system that requires no cutting or welding. The system is a straight-through design providing substantial improvements to gas flow over the factory exhaust.

The sound is unobtrusive, with a rich mellow tone and delivers a solid 15+hp, with key gains in the mid-range. In addition, the Active Autowerke E9X M3 Signature Exhaust system features large 3" piping for maximum exhaust flow while maintaining enough back-pressure to result in horsepower increases across the entire RPM range.

The factory E9X M3 muffler features a Noise Canceling Chamber inside the muffler and Active Autowerke has retained this feature by adding two custom Active Autowerke noise canceling chambers (NCC)on each muffler to reduce/minimize the drone (the 'booming' noise some muffler emit at cruising speeds, ~3500 rpm).

The Active Autowerke E9X M3 Signature Exhaust System provides increase in horsepower, great sound and appearance making it a must for the true M3 enthusiasts.

Features:

Large 3-inch mandrel bent piping for maximum flow

Durable, polished 100% 304 stainless steel Double-walled 76mm Signature stainless tips

Revolutionary NCC -Noise Cancelling Chamber

Adjustable Tips with Embossed Active Autowerke Logo

Improved power & torque throughout entire RPM band

Gains of 12-15 HP over stock configuration; Additional HP with our programmed software

BMW factory style hardware makes a truly easy installation with no need for cutting or re-welding

Weighs 44 Lbs vs. the factory of 55.1 Lbs.

Fitment for Coupe,Convertible and Sedans
Attached Images

07-20-2015, 11:06 AM   #2
Jlm3
Private
United_States
Rep

Monday bump
      08-11-2015, 01:51 PM   #3
Jlm3
Private
United_States
Rep

All emails and pm's returned.
      08-23-2015, 12:30 PM   #4
Move Over
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 6MT

Any interest in selling the X pipe?
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2015, 01:04 PM   #5
Jlm3
Private
United_States
Rep

Not yet on selling the xpipe. But, probably in a couple of months.
      08-24-2015, 08:57 AM   #6
Move Over
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 6MT

Awesome. Let me know on the X, I want first dibs and I am (kinda) local. Near central Florida.
Appreciate 0