BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California
 
Sparta Evolution
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-01-2012, 06:42 PM   #1
MR REAL LA
Private
1
Rep
74
Posts

Drives: e46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Not a forum newb, just can't find where to post

Hello everyone. I'm not a forum newb, I jus't cant seem to find the "newbie" thread, IF you guys even have one. I'll just have to introduce myself. I'm from Los Angeles. I DO NOT have a M3 but will be in the market for one later on this year. I currently have a 06 Evo. To be more specific, its a Varis Evo, only one in SoCal. IDK if any of you would know what that is. I also own a 09 Yamaha R6. So hello everyone. If there is a newbie section, I'm sure the Mods will move this topic, and I apologize in advance.
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2012, 06:59 PM   #2
MR REAL LA
Private
1
Rep
74
Posts

Drives: e46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

what are some SoCal forums for e92 m3's?
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2012, 08:33 PM   #3
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
THE TECH's Avatar
United_States
162
Rep
13,124
Posts


Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

iTrader: (45)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
This is the biggest forum for e9x M3s. I would just stick with here.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2012, 09:10 PM   #4
kchu221
JDM whore
kchu221's Avatar
South Korea
47
Rep
3,051
Posts

Drives: 2011 Porsche 997.2 GT3
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: los angeles

iTrader: (9)

welcome! pics of the evo please!
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2012, 09:27 PM   #5
Supercar Ace
Jedi Ninja
Supercar Ace's Avatar
United_States
30
Rep
1,458
Posts

Drives: 2001 M3 Coupe LSB
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sunny SoCal - LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR REAL LA View Post
Hello everyone. I'm not a forum newb, I jus't cant seem to find the "newbie" thread, IF you guys even have one. I'll just have to introduce myself. I'm from Los Angeles. I DO NOT have a M3 but will be in the market for one later on this year. I currently have a 06 Evo. To be more specific, its a Varis Evo, only one in SoCal. IDK if any of you would know what that is. I also own a 09 Yamaha R6. So hello everyone. If there is a newbie section, I'm sure the Mods will move this topic, and I apologize in advance.
Welcome! And yes we will need Evo pics!

When you're in the market for a BMW, let me know. I have a great BMW guy
__________________
Motorsport Club Los Angeles
- WITHOUT FEAR -
2001 ///M3 Coupe' LSB

Appreciate 0
      06-01-2012, 10:36 PM   #6
MR REAL LA
Private
1
Rep
74
Posts

Drives: e46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
welcome! pics of the evo please!
So here's my Evo. Like I said, its a Varis Evo. Varis being the JDM kit it has on it. And yes its real lol. Ummmm, and here's a pic of my bike as well, even though you guys didn't ask for it lol ...oh and thanks for the welcome...I'll be keeping my eye on this site for a e92 M3, that's what Imma be looking for later on




Appreciate 0
      06-01-2012, 11:06 PM   #7
XR_SIX
Bading-dong!
XR_SIX's Avatar
United_States
3
Rep
275
Posts

Drives: '11.5 E93 M3 AW, '09 R6
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Eagle rock, Ca

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011.5 E93 M3  [0.00]
Welcome!
I, too, own a 2009 R6 white
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2012, 04:38 AM   #8
kchu221
JDM whore
kchu221's Avatar
South Korea
47
Rep
3,051
Posts

Drives: 2011 Porsche 997.2 GT3
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: los angeles

iTrader: (9)

damn.. nice! whats the mod list on the evo??
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2012, 10:54 AM   #9
Aquariu///M
Captain
Aquariu///M's Avatar
17
Rep
789
Posts

Drives: 2009 M3 E92 & 13 X5///M
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Diamond Bar

iTrader: (6)

love the white R6, i had an R6 but never got to ride it..
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2012, 10:43 PM   #10
MR REAL LA
Private
1
Rep
74
Posts

Drives: e46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
damn.. nice! whats the mod list on the evo??
ugh, too much to list...i'll just leave it at this, i went to a car show today and got this..
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2012, 10:43 PM   #11
MR REAL LA
Private
1
Rep
74
Posts

Drives: e46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukeM3 View Post
love the white R6, i had an R6 but never got to ride it..
why not?
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2012, 11:13 PM   #12
kchu221
JDM whore
kchu221's Avatar
South Korea
47
Rep
3,051
Posts

Drives: 2011 Porsche 997.2 GT3
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: los angeles

iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR REAL LA View Post
ugh, too much to list...i'll just leave it at this, i went to a car show today and got this..
DAMN... i was actually thinking about going, but i went paint balling instead! hope you find the m3 you're looking for!
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2012, 06:36 PM   #13
MR REAL LA
Private
1
Rep
74
Posts

Drives: e46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

what are the limits before posting in the cars for sale place?
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2012, 01:12 AM   #14
MR REAL LA
Private
1
Rep
74
Posts

Drives: e46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

just randomly asking, would any 08 e92 be interested in trading for my Varis Evo? I am selling it.
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2012, 12:43 PM   #15
persian54
Lieutenant General
persian54's Avatar
United_States
298
Rep
15,817
Posts

Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

iTrader: (292)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR REAL LA View Post
just randomly asking, would any 08 e92 be interested in trading for my Varis Evo? I am selling it.
How much for a straight buy? My friend has been looking at getting an Evo (no idea what year or what his budget is, we just talked about it a little when we were at our last meet)
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2012, 12:51 PM   #16
MR REAL LA
Private
1
Rep
74
Posts

Drives: e46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
How much for a straight buy? My friend has been looking at getting an Evo (no idea what year or what his budget is, we just talked about it a little when we were at our last meet)
well, this isn't a regular evo, as you can hopefully tell..so just giving you a heads up on the price, it will be much more than what you can find other evos for...the price is at 37k, but slightly negotiable...
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2012, 01:30 PM   #17
persian54
Lieutenant General
persian54's Avatar
United_States
298
Rep
15,817
Posts

Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

iTrader: (292)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR REAL LA View Post
well, this isn't a regular evo, as you can hopefully tell..so just giving you a heads up on the price, it will be much more than what you can find other evos for...the price is at 37k, but slightly negotiable...
ok I'll tell him

I don't know anything about evos.
I mean no disrespect at all, it's just never been for me, so I never researched the market value at all.
most of the evos before the new X all look the same to me lol. I love their #s though
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2012, 01:34 PM   #18
MR REAL LA
Private
1
Rep
74
Posts

Drives: e46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
ok I'll tell him

I don't know anything about evos.
I mean no disrespect at all, it's just never been for me, so I never researched the market value at all.
most of the evos before the new X all look the same to me lol. I love their #s though
its all good...the prices will vary by a lot...depending on the condition and mods. this is probably one of the few cars who's value actually goes up with mods, rather than coming down...
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:29 PM.




m3post
m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST