BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
Strasse Wheels
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-14-2013, 08:44 PM   #463
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GOLFFRR's Avatar
605
Rep
18,832
Posts


Drives: Golf Cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (4)

^^there def getting slim! I think we only have a few left and we dont know if BMW will give us anymore yet. fingers crossed
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL US FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote or assistance from David? GO HERE-->bmwdavid@icloud.com or 202-262-2900
Having trouble getting a hold of David? PM me.Im available everyday till 645pm!!
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2013, 03:31 PM   #464
smitguy
New Member
0
Rep
16
Posts

Drives: e70 X5; e92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NoVa

iTrader: (0)

Thoughts on Deal

I was hoping I could get some opinions on a deal that's been offered to me on a 2013 ED E92 M3.

- MSRP - 75295

- ED Invoice - 65500

- Selling Price - 67000 (we were $750 over on our last M3, but they aren't as willing to come down this time)

- Rebate - 2250

- Money Factor - .0011

- Doc Fee - 200

- 7 Sec Dep - 6650 (hopefully, we can just roll this over from our last lease)

- Acq Fee - 825 (I believe that is a $100 markup -- please correct me if I'm wrong on that)

- Tire Insur - 1099 (it paid for itself on the last car, but we may end up dropping it)

- Govt Fees - 145.50 (we're located in Virginia)

- Taxes - 7041 (on our last M3 (cap cost of 66773), taxes were listed as 1974, so I'm not sure how to read this (we haven't moved) -- any thoughts on the increase?)

- 24 month / 15K miles a year

- Payment - 967.01

- Total due at signing - 9867 (first payment, 2250 rebate, 6650 sec deposit)

Any thoughts on the offer? Thanks in advance -- I appreciate it.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2013, 06:42 PM   #465
shawnb86
New Member
0
Rep
19
Posts

Drives: 2013 AW M3
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (0)

Hey guys, wanted to post my deal and see if i got a good one? Cant wait for my M3 to come!

2013 Alpine White E92 Anthracite & Black Cloth/Leather Carbon Trim 6 speed

Competition Package Premium Package

30 Month lease 799.62/per mnth 12,000 miles per year.

MSRP 67,145

Rebates 2,250

Money Factor .00139

7,800 down payment
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2013, 10:59 PM   #466
CiprianS
M addicted
United_States
8
Rep
208
Posts

Drives: F82 M4
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Houston, Texas

iTrader: (0)

My deal is :

Retail price : $75,045.00
Discounts : $ 5,517.00
Selling price : $69,528.00

15k miles a year, 0 down, Residual rate of $44,276.55 monthly payment of $1,120.39 for lease or $1,035.61 for Owner's choice, both for 3 years. I don't know the differences between these two, anyway, did I get a good deal?
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2013, 01:34 AM   #467
Jive
First Lieutenant
Jive's Avatar
7
Rep
355
Posts

Drives: my gf crazy
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Francisco, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitguy View Post
I was hoping I could get some opinions on a deal that's been offered to me on a 2013 ED E92 M3.

- MSRP - 75295

- ED Invoice - 65500

- Selling Price - 67000 (we were $750 over on our last M3, but they aren't as willing to come down this time)

- Rebate - 2250

- Money Factor - .0011

- Doc Fee - 200

- 7 Sec Dep - 6650 (hopefully, we can just roll this over from our last lease)

- Acq Fee - 825 (I believe that is a $100 markup -- please correct me if I'm wrong on that)

- Tire Insur - 1099 (it paid for itself on the last car, but we may end up dropping it)

- Govt Fees - 145.50 (we're located in Virginia)

- Taxes - 7041 (on our last M3 (cap cost of 66773), taxes were listed as 1974, so I'm not sure how to read this (we haven't moved) -- any thoughts on the increase?)

- 24 month / 15K miles a year

- Payment - 967.01

- Total due at signing - 9867 (first payment, 2250 rebate, 6650 sec deposit)

Any thoughts on the offer? Thanks in advance -- I appreciate it.
PM your email and i will sent you a link to a google docs document with the FULL details of my lease you can use for comparison. You can download the spreadsheet and plug your own values in if you'd like.

Same for anyone else that would like a look.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2013, 08:50 PM   #468
lliu
New Member
0
Rep
22
Posts

Drives: BMW 535i
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

I wanted to know if I'm getting good deal on a 2013 M3. looking to buy not finance. april rebates of $2,250 incentive isn't included yet.

2013 BMW M3
-Mineral White Metallic
-Paliadium Silver/Black
-Competition Package
-Cold Weather Package
-Premium Package
-M Double Clutch Tranny
-Carbon leather interior
-Accessories
-Black Kidney Grilles
-Carbon Fiber Front splitters
MSRP: $74,245
Sales Price: $71,500
Price I want to pay: $68,000
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2013, 09:29 PM   #469
Tanz_S65
Private First Class
Tanz_S65's Avatar
4
Rep
116
Posts

Drives: 2013 M3 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY

iTrader: (0)

www.bmwconfig.com, invoice + 500-1000 is baseline.
__________________
2013 E92 M3 - Tanzanite Blue/Black Extended, Carbon Leather, Premium Package, Comp Package, Moonroof, Heated Seats
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 02:46 PM   #470
Mike335is
Second Lieutenant
12
Rep
221
Posts

Drives: 2015 AY M4 6sp
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Temple City, CA

iTrader: (0)

Hey guys im ordering a 2013 m3 coupe and im wondering do i have to add the premium package in order to get power seats??
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2013, 09:44 AM   #471
lliu
New Member
0
Rep
22
Posts

Drives: BMW 535i
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lliu View Post
I wanted to know if I'm getting good deal on a 2013 M3. looking to buy not finance. april rebates of $2,250 incentive isn't included yet.

2013 BMW M3
-Mineral White Metallic
-Paliadium Silver/Black
-Competition Package
-Cold Weather Package
-Premium Package
-M Double Clutch Tranny
-Carbon leather interior
-Accessories
-Black Kidney Grilles
-Carbon Fiber Front splitters
MSRP: $74,245
Sales Price: $71,500
Invoice: $68,625
Price I want to pay: $68,000

So I spoke to the dealer and he said he would be able to do $68,500. that's with all rebates ($1500 incentive and $750 Loyalty) included. is that a good price?
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2013, 03:51 PM   #472
LittleViktor
New Member
0
Rep
8
Posts

Drives: 2011 335i xDrive
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lliu View Post
So I spoke to the dealer and he said he would be able to do $68,500. that's with all rebates ($1500 incentive and $750 Loyalty) included. is that a good price?
Compared to the invoice of $68,625 this seems to be about what is going on from what I've seen. I also got my vehicle slightly below invoice with all the incentives ($1500, loyalty, turnkey, yadda yadda), about $50. The nice thing was, because of all the incentives, they basically give you car for invoice without any hassle or haggling. And where I live, the car I got was on the lot, and impossible to find anywhere, so I took the deal.

Could you get a better deal? Sure, they are giving you invoice because the dealership is stealing all of your incentives and making $3k on the deal (who knows what other stuff they have from manufacturer). But the fact is, you are getting a rare/hard to find vehicle at invoice with zero haggling/hassle usually.

I wanted the car, got invoice after 5 min of talking about price, easiest purchase of my life (I have had 4 other BMWs). Driving the car now, zero regrets. If you look at your payments over 2 or 3 yrs, fighting your butt off for another few hundred may not be worth it?
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2013, 03:59 PM   #473
LittleViktor
New Member
0
Rep
8
Posts

Drives: 2011 335i xDrive
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiprianS View Post
My deal is :

Retail price : $75,045.00
Discounts : $ 5,517.00
Selling price : $69,528.00

15k miles a year, 0 down, Residual rate of $44,276.55 monthly payment of $1,120.39 for lease or $1,035.61 for Owner's choice, both for 3 years. I don't know the differences between these two, anyway, did I get a good deal?
What was the invoice on this vehicle? Your lease payment seems very high, I got a $75k MSRP vehicle and pay $850 with no money down, 3 yrs, 10k miles. If we look at the miles difference, you get 15k more than me over 3 yrs total, but I can buy more miles ahead of turn in for $0.15 each, so you seem to be paying $10,800 extra for $2250 worth of miles... That doesn't make much sense. Can you shed more light on this, or is my math wrong? What was MF on this lease?
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2013, 05:01 PM   #474
ILSMKU
BMW FTW
ILSMKU's Avatar
No_Country
52
Rep
2,072
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: ///OC

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
What is the current MF for leasing right now?
__________________
///2013 AW 6MT E92 ZCP M3/// Black 359M Wheels/BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Spoiler and Mirror Caps/Arkym AeroSport Front Lip/Turner 15MM Spacers/LUX 8 LED Halo/IND Gloss Black Grills, Gills and M3 Emblem/30% 3M Tint/BMW Interior LED/MusicCar Subwoofer Enclosure/JL Audio 12" W6 Sub and XD600:1 Amp/Euro Sunglasses Tray/Ceramic Coated Megan Racing Exhaust/AFe Dry Air Filter/RPI Intake Scoops/Euro MDM/Feature Coded.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2013, 05:06 PM   #475
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GOLFFRR's Avatar
605
Rep
18,832
Posts


Drives: Golf Cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (4)

May MF .00127

residual 59% at 15k

lease cash of $1500 and loyalty of $750

for the e92M3
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL US FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote or assistance from David? GO HERE-->bmwdavid@icloud.com or 202-262-2900
Having trouble getting a hold of David? PM me.Im available everyday till 645pm!!
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2013, 06:35 PM   #476
ILSMKU
BMW FTW
ILSMKU's Avatar
No_Country
52
Rep
2,072
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: ///OC

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
May MF .00127

residual 59% at 15k

lease cash of $1500 and loyalty of $750

for the e92M3

My local dealer just told me it was .00175. I thought she was full of crap. Thank you for the honesty Jimmy.
__________________
///2013 AW 6MT E92 ZCP M3/// Black 359M Wheels/BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Spoiler and Mirror Caps/Arkym AeroSport Front Lip/Turner 15MM Spacers/LUX 8 LED Halo/IND Gloss Black Grills, Gills and M3 Emblem/30% 3M Tint/BMW Interior LED/MusicCar Subwoofer Enclosure/JL Audio 12" W6 Sub and XD600:1 Amp/Euro Sunglasses Tray/Ceramic Coated Megan Racing Exhaust/AFe Dry Air Filter/RPI Intake Scoops/Euro MDM/Feature Coded.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2013, 07:13 PM   #477
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GOLFFRR's Avatar
605
Rep
18,832
Posts


Drives: Golf Cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (4)

No problem looks like they were trying to get a few extra from you
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2013, 07:59 PM   #478
03///m3
First Lieutenant
10
Rep
339
Posts

Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2007

iTrader: (1)

Are there any more 2013 M3 allocations?
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2013, 10:18 PM   #479
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GOLFFRR's Avatar
605
Rep
18,832
Posts


Drives: Golf Cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (4)

Just a FYI guys Checa got a call from BMW indiv and they are no longer taking any orders for the last month of production on the e92m3
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL US FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote or assistance from David? GO HERE-->bmwdavid@icloud.com or 202-262-2900
Having trouble getting a hold of David? PM me.Im available everyday till 645pm!!
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2013, 11:09 PM   #480
arctic330i
Lieutenant Colonel
arctic330i's Avatar
United_States
50
Rep
1,944
Posts

Drives: F15 35i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Gainesville, Fl

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2014 BMW X5  [0.00]
2006 BMW 330i E90  [4.04]
2013 BMW 335is  [5.00]
Is Checa/you able to find M3's already stateside and sell/lease them?
__________________
See my full mod list in my garage
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2013, 11:12 PM   #481
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GOLFFRR's Avatar
605
Rep
18,832
Posts


Drives: Golf Cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (4)

Yes however there is no dealer out there that will dealer trade with us unless we have a m3 to trade for and we don't

So at this time we can not get any m3 from any other dealers there just to hot right now
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2013, 11:19 PM   #482
arctic330i
Lieutenant Colonel
arctic330i's Avatar
United_States
50
Rep
1,944
Posts

Drives: F15 35i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Gainesville, Fl

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2014 BMW X5  [0.00]
2006 BMW 330i E90  [4.04]
2013 BMW 335is  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
Yes however there is no dealer out there that will dealer trade with us unless we have a m3 to trade for and we don't

So at this time we can not get any m3 from any other dealers there just to hot right now
Darn! I was wondering why Checa hasn't emailed me back yet, makes sense now I guess I will just have to search dealer by dealer. Really wanted to use you guys too!
__________________
See my full mod list in my garage
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2013, 11:24 PM   #483
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GOLFFRR's Avatar
605
Rep
18,832
Posts


Drives: Golf Cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (4)

Checa is trying to return the emails as fast as she can but she has been getting bombarded with emails the past month everyone is trying to either get a e92m or get on the waiting list for the new f8x m either way she is determined to reply to everyone as fast as she can

If you don't hear anything back after more then a day please pm me and let me know and ill follow up for you and see what the status is for you
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2013, 11:27 PM   #484
arctic330i
Lieutenant Colonel
arctic330i's Avatar
United_States
50
Rep
1,944
Posts

Drives: F15 35i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Gainesville, Fl

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2014 BMW X5  [0.00]
2006 BMW 330i E90  [4.04]
2013 BMW 335is  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
Checa is trying to return the emails as fast as she can but she has been getting bombarded with emails the past month everyone is trying to either get a e92m or get on the waiting list for the new f8x m either way she is determined to reply to everyone as fast as she can

If you don't hear anything back after more then a day please pm me and let me know and ill follow up for you and see what the status is for you
I didn't mean it like that, I can totally understand her position right now! I am mad at myself for not starting this sooner, I am now in the position to get my next car and wanted to get a lease that would put me into a F8x M in 2-3 years.

No point in her looking into it if all the allocations are gone, no worries at all.
__________________
See my full mod list in my garage
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:23 PM.




m3post
m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST