BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-13-2012, 10:30 AM   #661
justinnum1
Brigadier General
82
Rep
4,150
Posts

Drives: 2013 335i Msport
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
The Miami Heat's play last night is bad for basketball, they aren't playing like champions, they aren't playing like they even belong in the finals. Even when the Jazz went head to head with the Bulls, it was always a game. With the Heat, it's frustrating to know that regardless of how the first half goes, the wheels are falling off in the 4th quarter.

I think Game 1 was make or break for Miami, I anticipate that OKC will sweep the Heat.
your crazy, this series is going at least 6
__________________
F30 335i Msport Estoril Blue/Black leather sport auto. black grills, Performance Exhaust, HK,

On order: F30 328i Alpine white/Coral red Msport 6MT, HK, Zenons, msport brakes, black grills and black side sills. mperformance exhaust
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2012, 10:37 AM   #662
ejazbmw
blahhh
ejazbmw's Avatar
100
Rep
6,354
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NJ/NY

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
When you have homecourt advantage, the road team is just hoping to split the home team. The Heat still has a chance to win game 2.

LOL @ the Bosh comment. funniest comment in this whole thread



I been calling him out before the trade dead line/ all star break. People on here were still standing behind Wade saying he is better than Lebron.
who are you going to replace d wade with? theres not much on the free agency market that comes close to his playing level. Hes been struggling all season but that doesn't mean you get rid of him. The only thing is he needs to make better shot selections. I'm also guessing he's hurt, its no excuse but he's not as explosive as he was in the start of the season.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2012, 10:37 AM   #663
Nine
Banned
31
Rep
1,925
Posts

Drives: Not ZCP, FML.
Join Date: May 2010
Location: DC, Miami, NYC

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
your crazy, this series is going at least 6
I'm basing this on two major factors, OKC's home record, they go up 2-0 against the heat. Too much pressure for the Heat to get on the board and they lose the first game in Miami and are down 3-0. No way they are winning anymore games.

I just don't see how Miami can come back from being being down 0-2 to OKC, OKC's team is mentally too strong and very athletic. I think OKC has a 75% chance of winning at home on Thursday.

I find it pathetic the way Miami lost last night's game. It's the NBA, adjustments need to be made in game, I feel like I'm watching a movie that I've already seen and I know what happens at the end.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2012, 11:25 AM   #664
gary88
Ikea enthusiast
gary88's Avatar
United_States
106
Rep
8,013
Posts

Drives: '07 E92 335i
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [3.91]
Isn't this where Miami is supposed to shine?

__________________

garyhebdingjr.com | flickr | Instagram@garyhebding
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2012, 12:32 PM   #665
bolinp78
G35 convertee
bolinp78's Avatar
26
Rep
1,007
Posts

Drives: 2008 335i (AW)
Join Date: May 2008
Location: .

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary88 View Post
Isn't this where Miami is supposed to shine?

Not when the team that you are playing does what you do, but better.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2012, 12:54 PM   #666
Inspired
Colonel
Inspired's Avatar
47
Rep
2,277
Posts

Drives: 335i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
When you have homecourt advantage, the road team is just hoping to split the home team. The Heat still has a chance to win game 2.

LOL @ the Bosh comment. funniest comment in this whole thread



I been calling him out before the trade dead line/ all star break. People on here were still standing behind Wade saying he is better than Lebron.
who are you going to replace d wade with? theres not much on the free agency market that comes close to his playing level. Hes been struggling all season but that doesn't mean you get rid of him. The only thing is he needs to make better shot selections. I'm also guessing he's hurt, its no excuse but he's not as explosive as he was in the start of the season.
I would trade him for Howard. What better offer could the Magic get? Superstar caliper for a superstar. I would of traded him away before the deadline. Now, no one wants a piece of Wade after this season and the playoffs.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2012, 01:26 PM   #667
ny325
Major
United_States
26
Rep
1,228
Posts

Drives: E90 328i jet black spt pkg
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

This is why you have to be careful for decisions you make. Lebron chose to take his talent to south beach. My opinion is he chose the easy route to an N.B.A championship. Knowing D.Wade has already won one, and has that killer instinct in the 4th quarter, and could put together in his mind not 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 championship calliber team. Now that Wade is not playing well, Lebron now finds himself in the same situation he was in Cleveland. This series is far from over,However, Watching game 1, OKC in 6.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2012, 02:50 PM   #668
ejazbmw
blahhh
ejazbmw's Avatar
100
Rep
6,354
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NJ/NY

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
I would trade him for Howard. What better offer could the Magic get? Superstar caliper for a superstar. I would of traded him away before the deadline. Now, no one wants a piece of Wade after this season and the playoffs.
uhhh what? no way would dwight go to miami that would be the dumbest thing to do since both teams are in florida. dwight would've signed the extended contract in Orlando if that was the case. I'm not d wades biggest fan but he's a superstar player i'm sure a lot of teams would want him but he's not going anywhere.

Last edited by ejazbmw; 06-13-2012 at 03:17 PM.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2012, 04:06 PM   #669
SES_D
pewpew
SES_D's Avatar
United_States
273
Rep
21,127
Posts

Drives: LTMW
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SF, Bay Area

iTrader: (26)

any Clevland fans in here?
it's funny but Cavs fans need to focus on their own shitty team instead of hating on Lebron, good thing they got Irving or they can just kiss that franchise goodbye.

__________________
LTMotorWerks | EuroProjektz
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2012, 04:09 PM   #670
SES_D
pewpew
SES_D's Avatar
United_States
273
Rep
21,127
Posts

Drives: LTMW
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SF, Bay Area

iTrader: (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
Westbrook needs to calm down. He acts like a immature prick. He did the same thing against SA too
he looked like a ninja turtle with his head about to explode
dun give a fuk though, OKC ALL DAY.

I can almost guarantee a OKC victory in GM #2. GM #3 will belong to the Heat
__________________
LTMotorWerks | EuroProjektz
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2012, 06:11 PM   #671
Francis M.
Lieutenant
Philippines
10
Rep
465
Posts

Drives: 2010 3 series sedan
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Diamond Bar cali

iTrader: (0)

This would have to be the most impressive run if OKC wins it all...

They went through the MAVS, Lakers, SA, and Now Miami with the reigning MVP....
__________________
MODS-ST c/o- full Mtech conversion-ltbmw carbon lip/ OEM trunk lip/ performance diffuser/gloss vinyl roof/ lux8 angels/ euro air box/performance exhaust/ CCW classics/performance shifter and hand brake
performance bbk/
active xenon lights
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2012, 08:08 PM   #672
BKap08
Colonel
BKap08's Avatar
United_States
29
Rep
2,686
Posts

Drives: LCI
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis M. View Post
This would have to be the most impressive run if OKC wins it all...

They went through the MAVS, Lakers, SA, and Now Miami with the reigning MVP....
Cant agree more. Considering how young and inexperienced this team is regarding playoff games, they beat some serious teams. This is one of the most impressive runs I've seen in a while. Also the way they're beating teams. Its not like OKC is jumping out to a huge lead and then just holding on at the end. They only get better as the game goes on. This is a serious team that can actually make not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6 not 7 not 8 championship runs. Gotta give it up for Durant. Out of this world superstar with no ego. Hard to find these days.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2012, 08:17 PM   #673
Francis M.
Lieutenant
Philippines
10
Rep
465
Posts

Drives: 2010 3 series sedan
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Diamond Bar cali

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKap08 View Post
Cant agree more. Considering how young and inexperienced this team is regarding playoff games, they beat some serious teams. This is one of the most impressive runs I've seen in a while. Also the way they're beating teams. Its not like OKC is jumping out to a huge lead and then just holding on at the end. They only get better as the game goes on. This is a serious team that can actually make not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6 not 7 not 8 championship runs. Gotta give it up for Durant. Out of this world superstar with no ego. Hard to find these days.
I'm a laker fan that has gained respect for OKC... Lakers threw everything at em but they had an answer and then some when the Lakers would get any kind of momentum.... Same thing seems to be happened in the Spurs series and in Game 1 of the Heat...

None of these teams played bad but OKC just doesn't get phased!
__________________
MODS-ST c/o- full Mtech conversion-ltbmw carbon lip/ OEM trunk lip/ performance diffuser/gloss vinyl roof/ lux8 angels/ euro air box/performance exhaust/ CCW classics/performance shifter and hand brake
performance bbk/
active xenon lights
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2012, 09:55 PM   #674
justinnum1
Brigadier General
82
Rep
4,150
Posts

Drives: 2013 335i Msport
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

okc is the real deal but if miami wins game 2 everything changes
__________________
F30 335i Msport Estoril Blue/Black leather sport auto. black grills, Performance Exhaust, HK,

On order: F30 328i Alpine white/Coral red Msport 6MT, HK, Zenons, msport brakes, black grills and black side sills. mperformance exhaust
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2012, 10:16 PM   #675
SES_D
pewpew
SES_D's Avatar
United_States
273
Rep
21,127
Posts

Drives: LTMW
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SF, Bay Area

iTrader: (26)

__________________
LTMotorWerks | EuroProjektz
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2012, 11:51 PM   #676
BKap08
Colonel
BKap08's Avatar
United_States
29
Rep
2,686
Posts

Drives: LCI
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis M. View Post
I'm a laker fan that has gained respect for OKC... Lakers threw everything at em but they had an answer and then some when the Lakers would get any kind of momentum.... Same thing seems to be happened in the Spurs series and in Game 1 of the Heat...

None of these teams played bad but OKC just doesn't get phased!
completely agree, im a lakers fan too at heart but a thunder fan because of Harden and Durant. The Thunder have a maturity level much greater than their age.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2012, 01:19 AM   #677
Inspired
Colonel
Inspired's Avatar
47
Rep
2,277
Posts

Drives: 335i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California

iTrader: (2)

David Stern....

Quote:
NBA commissioner David Stern responds to Jim Rome asking if lottery is fixed with 'Have you stopped beating your wife yet?'

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...#ixzz1xk4o8Rn6
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2012, 09:23 AM   #678
NBK
Second Lieutenant
3
Rep
287
Posts

Drives: bazinga
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: bazinga

iTrader: (1)

i hate all of the west coast.

because of YOU, i have to stay up watching these games until midnight when i have to wake up before the sun even THINKS about coming up.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2012, 10:42 AM   #679
import36
Burrito bowl connoisseur
import36's Avatar
United_States
46
Rep
3,442
Posts

Drives: E92 335i MT, E46 M3 SMG
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Seven Cities

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i Coupe  [4.50]
2005 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis M. View Post
This would have to be the most impressive run if OKC wins it all...

They went through the MAVS, Lakers, SA, and Now Miami with the reigning MVP....
+1

if....i mean when they beat Miami.....they would've beat teams that have accounted for 11 of the last 13 NBA Championships. for as young as they are...that's pretty insane.
__________________
Mods: Procede Rev3 9-10|AE Catless Dual Exhaust|AR Design Catless DPs|AMS FMIC|Stett Charge Pipe w/Tial BOV|Stett CAI|BMS OCC|BMS CDV|Volk TE37 SLs|KW V2 Coilovers|Cusco OS Strut Brace|Macht Schnell Stud Conversion|Work RS-R Lugnuts|Gloss Black Roof|Matte Black Kidney Grills|UED Lower Bumper Grills|OEM Aero Lip and Painted Reflectors|M3 Sideskirts| VRS Decklid Aero Spoiler|Gloss Black Roof|M Peformance Alcantara Steering Wheel(blue)|OSS V2.0 LED Angel Eyes|8000k HID Fog Lights|8000k MTEC Xenons
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2012, 02:56 PM   #680
CamelBiscuit
Banned
United_States
10
Rep
616
Posts

Drives: 11 E92 335i
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: 702

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 E92 335i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBK View Post
i hate all of the west coast.

because of YOU, i have to stay up watching these games until midnight when i have to wake up before the sun even THINKS about coming up.
I have to stay up until like 3 in the morning to watch a game. I don't get much sleep during NFL season.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2012, 02:59 PM   #681
NBK
Second Lieutenant
3
Rep
287
Posts

Drives: bazinga
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: bazinga

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelBiscuit View Post
I have to stay up until like 3 in the morning to watch a game. I don't get much sleep during NFL season.
im a lolphins fan
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2012, 03:01 PM   #682
CamelBiscuit
Banned
United_States
10
Rep
616
Posts

Drives: 11 E92 335i
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: 702

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 E92 335i  [5.00]
So how did the big tuna work out for you?
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:09 AM.




m3post
m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST