BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wash, Wax, Detail, Cosmetic Maintenance & Repairs
 
INDustry distribution
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-14-2012, 07:19 AM   #1
Buti_BMW
Private First Class
United_States
9
Rep
155
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E92 AW M3 ;)
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yorktown Heights, NY

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to Buti_BMW
Best Detail Spot in the NYC/Westchester area?

My E92 AW M3 is in dyer need of a complete detailing . Would anyone know of a good place to go to in the NYC, Westchester, Southern Connecticut area?
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2012, 08:22 AM   #2
AutoCon
Private First Class
AutoCon's Avatar
1
Rep
105
Posts

 
Drives: Toyota Tacoma X-Runner
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Pleasanton, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buti_BMW View Post
My E92 AW M3 is in dyer need of a complete detailing . Would anyone know of a good place to go to in the NYC, Westchester, Southern Connecticut area?

Site sponsor www.detailersdomain.com or if Phil is booked try Dave @ www.streetdreamsdetail.com

Dave is mobile capable now with his new Nissan NV Van.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2012, 11:55 AM   #3
OTDet
Photography - Film
OTDet's Avatar
0
Rep
87
Posts

 
Drives: ///
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NNJ/LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auto Concierge View Post
Site sponsor www.detailersdomain.com or if Phil is booked try Dave @ www.streetdreamsdetail.com

Dave is mobile capable now with his new Nissan NV Van.
I will have to agree with Bob!
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2012, 12:34 PM   #4
Buti_BMW
Private First Class
United_States
9
Rep
155
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E92 AW M3 ;)
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yorktown Heights, NY

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to Buti_BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTDetailer View Post
I will have to agree with Bob!
Ok, they both look like really legit spots. However, which one is better? Have you both been to each?
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2012, 12:44 PM   #5
Martin_D
Lieutenant Colonel
Martin_D's Avatar
United_States
32
Rep
1,792
Posts

 
Drives: Ford Super Duty
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Raleigh, NC

iTrader: (34)

They both are some of the best - cannot go wrong with either choice.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2012, 02:08 PM   #6
OTDet
Photography - Film
OTDet's Avatar
0
Rep
87
Posts

 
Drives: ///
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NNJ/LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buti_BMW View Post
Ok, they both look like really legit spots. However, which one is better? Have you both been to each?
Its very hard to choose between the two, but if you're looking for detailing and products to maintain your finish...detailerdomain is the place to be.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2012, 06:07 PM   #7
dom55
First Lieutenant
dom55's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
344
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 X5M
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Westchester, NY

iTrader: (2)

You can also try executive paint protection. They are located right off the Hutch Pkwy. I think they also are mobile. Doug, the owner, is a great guy. I would give him a call. He always does high end work, just doesn't post on the boards.
__________________
2013 X5M
Silverstone on Silverstone
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2012, 07:20 PM   #8
Buti_BMW
Private First Class
United_States
9
Rep
155
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E92 AW M3 ;)
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yorktown Heights, NY

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to Buti_BMW
Thanks Guys!
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2012, 07:21 PM   #9
Buti_BMW
Private First Class
United_States
9
Rep
155
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E92 AW M3 ;)
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yorktown Heights, NY

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to Buti_BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by dom55 View Post
You can also try executive paint protection. They are located right off the Hutch Pkwy. I think they also are mobile. Doug, the owner, is a great guy. I would give him a call. He always does high end work, just doesn't post on the boards.
THAT SOUNDS CLOSE BY. WHATS HIS NUMBER? PM ME
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2012, 07:30 PM   #10
tibra1
Banned
No_Country
75
Rep
6,775
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 ZCP M3 - 2007 335i crashd
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NYC

iTrader: (4)

Detailing Dynamics in Mineola, Long Island..Matt came highly recommended..but better get on his schedule now..I am set to go June 1

http://www.detailingdynamics.com/
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2012, 09:29 PM   #11
dom55
First Lieutenant
dom55's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
344
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 X5M
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Westchester, NY

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buti_BMW View Post
THAT SOUNDS CLOSE BY. WHATS HIS NUMBER? PM ME
Doug's contact info is below:

Doug Steele
President
(914) 806-0585
info@execpaintpro.com
www.execpaintpro.com

Tell him Dominic with the silverstone m3 sedan gave you his info.
__________________
2013 X5M
Silverstone on Silverstone
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2012, 09:09 AM   #12
Buti_BMW
Private First Class
United_States
9
Rep
155
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E92 AW M3 ;)
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yorktown Heights, NY

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to Buti_BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by dom55 View Post
Doug's contact info is below:

Doug Steele
President
(914) 806-0585
info@execpaintpro.com
www.execpaintpro.com

Tell him Dominic with the silverstone m3 sedan gave you his info.
i will thank you!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:43 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST