BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Sponsor M3 Project Cars Showcase
 
OneEighty
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-21-2013, 09:20 PM   #221
JEllis
Brigadier General
 
JEllis's Avatar
 
Drives: E36 M3, E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: SD CA/Yuma

Posts: 4,713
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
Fitting a 275 on the front is a relatively easy fit. Just ditch the 20's and get some 19's or 18's in 9.5" or 10" width and the proper offsets. You will need some negative camber to make them fit properly but Malek can help you with that!
Word... got em on my 18s... well my other set of tires are 275
__________________
http://www.m3post.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic14547_7.gif
JEllis is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-22-2013, 09:13 PM   #222
exmowner
Captain
 
exmowner's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 M3\\\
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Montreal

Posts: 957
iTrader: (5)

[quote=Malek@MRF;14529972]A very unique and absolutely beautiful car.

Malek, I just order a set of BBS fi's and Im wondering if the car you posted with them on has spacers?

also do the 275/30's rub?

thanks
alex
exmowner is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-22-2013, 09:39 PM   #223
AWE46M3
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: E92/E90
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rowland Heights

Posts: 1,672
iTrader: (56)

[/quote][/quote]

__________________
14 SO/BLK ///M5
14 SFP CT200h
AWE46M3 is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      09-03-2013, 05:07 PM   #224
Malek@MRF
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Malek@MRF's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3, E30, F30
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Irvine, California

Posts: 3,378
iTrader: (5)

Send a message via AIM to Malek@MRF
4 E92 M3's in a parking garage.

1) Melbourne Red M3
2) Jet Black M3
3) Signal Green M3
4) Dakar Yellow II M3


__________________

BMW PERFORMANCE SPECIALISTS. Suspension. Forced Induction. Brakes. Race Preparation. Service. Alignments.
OFFICIAL PARTNERS: Íhlins. KW Suspension. Brembo. AP Racing. ESS Tuning. iND Distribution. Turner Motorsport.
Facebook | Instagram | Yelp! | Flikr | Contact | YouTube
Malek@MRF is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-03-2013, 06:11 PM   #225
E90M3velocity
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: Silverstone II E90 M3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Bay Area CA

Posts: 217
iTrader: (2)

Looks great, what are the specs of the forgestars? I havent seen the f14's that concaved in the front of the m3 before.
__________________
E90M3velocity is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      09-03-2013, 07:53 PM   #226
ibmike
What the Hell ?
 
ibmike's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 M3 e92 DCT
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Michigan

Posts: 1,518
iTrader: (6)

Malek, looks like your shop does some awesome work and all these pics of the cars at your shop look Amazing, good work.
__________________
Life's a Bitch,Just make sure that Bitch is Beautiful.
ibmike is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-06-2013, 12:43 PM   #227
Malek@MRF
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Malek@MRF's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3, E30, F30
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Irvine, California

Posts: 3,378
iTrader: (5)

Send a message via AIM to Malek@MRF
Forum member chili_cheese E92 M3. This is his 2nd E92 M3. The previous car was an Alpine White variant, also in 6 speed configuration. This time, from day one, he asked us to build him a track ready car as he is an avid track enthusiast with the BMWCCA and has plenty of track time as well. Ryan is simply pleasure to work with and building this beautiful M3 for him was equally pleasurable.

Vehicle:

2013 E92 BMW M3
INDIVIDUAL Santorini Blue
Black Novillo Leather
Alumunim Interior Trim
Carbon Fiber Roof
6-Speed Manual

Modifications Performed:

KW Suspensions Club Sport 2-Way System
StopTech Brake Systems, TROPHY Variant, 4-Wheels
Castrol SRF Racing brake fluid
Apex EC-7 Wheels 19x10 ET25, square
Apex Stud Kit
Apex 5mm Front spacer
Apex 12mm Rear spacer
Michelin PSS 275/30/19 Tires, square (street setup)
Corsa Rear section exhaust system
MRF Engineering Performance Alignment (custom settings)







__________________

BMW PERFORMANCE SPECIALISTS. Suspension. Forced Induction. Brakes. Race Preparation. Service. Alignments.
OFFICIAL PARTNERS: Íhlins. KW Suspension. Brembo. AP Racing. ESS Tuning. iND Distribution. Turner Motorsport.
Facebook | Instagram | Yelp! | Flikr | Contact | YouTube
Malek@MRF is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-06-2013, 02:24 PM   #228
pkimM3r
Banned
 
pkimM3r's Avatar
 
Drives: m3 saloon in granny mode.
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lost angeles

Posts: 7,321
iTrader: (0)

wow that car looks nice....will the owner of the car above be at the sep 27th cca event? would love to check that out. i need some apex 18's and proper suspension dialed in.

also curious about the velaforza system - can't get any clean searches here.
pkimM3r is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-06-2013, 08:35 PM   #229
JEllis
Brigadier General
 
JEllis's Avatar
 
Drives: E36 M3, E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: SD CA/Yuma

Posts: 4,713
iTrader: (4)

Oh man that ish is hot.... nicely optioned!
__________________
http://www.m3post.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic14547_7.gif
JEllis is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-07-2013, 12:55 PM   #230
Malek@MRF
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Malek@MRF's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3, E30, F30
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Irvine, California

Posts: 3,378
iTrader: (5)

Send a message via AIM to Malek@MRF
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkim1079 View Post
wow that car looks nice....will the owner of the car above be at the sep 27th cca event? would love to check that out. i need some apex 18's and proper suspension dialed in.

also curious about the velaforza system - can't get any clean searches here.
Swing by anytime, I will get you setup for your requirements and driving patterns.
__________________

BMW PERFORMANCE SPECIALISTS. Suspension. Forced Induction. Brakes. Race Preparation. Service. Alignments.
OFFICIAL PARTNERS: Íhlins. KW Suspension. Brembo. AP Racing. ESS Tuning. iND Distribution. Turner Motorsport.
Facebook | Instagram | Yelp! | Flikr | Contact | YouTube
Malek@MRF is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-17-2013, 01:59 PM   #231
Malek@MRF
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Malek@MRF's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3, E30, F30
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Irvine, California

Posts: 3,378
iTrader: (5)

Send a message via AIM to Malek@MRF
Vehicle:

2013 E92 BMW M3
-Silverstone II
-Black Novillo Leather
-Carbon Leather Trim
-M-DCT

Modifications Performed:

-KW Clubsport 3-Way Coilover System
-Akrapovic EVOLUTION Exhaust System
-ESS Tuning Akrapovic DME Tune
-iND Euro front bumper painted SSII
-Macht Schnell BLUE Motorsport Tow Strap
-StopTech TROPHY 4 Wheel BBK
-HRE R40 Wheels (18")








__________________

BMW PERFORMANCE SPECIALISTS. Suspension. Forced Induction. Brakes. Race Preparation. Service. Alignments.
OFFICIAL PARTNERS: Íhlins. KW Suspension. Brembo. AP Racing. ESS Tuning. iND Distribution. Turner Motorsport.
Facebook | Instagram | Yelp! | Flikr | Contact | YouTube
Malek@MRF is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-17-2013, 07:43 PM   #232
JEllis
Brigadier General
 
JEllis's Avatar
 
Drives: E36 M3, E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: SD CA/Yuma

Posts: 4,713
iTrader: (4)

I am digging it!
__________________
http://www.m3post.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic14547_7.gif
JEllis is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-20-2013, 12:47 AM   #233
Pertplus
Colonel
 
Pertplus's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 991 C2S
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: San Diego, California

Posts: 2,327
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2015 M235i  [0.00]
2014 Porsche 991 C2S  [5.00]
Nice I should come up and check out the shop.
Pertplus is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-20-2013, 01:31 AM   #234
saeedg48
Brigadier General
 
Drives: 12 CLS63 + 14 M6 C
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Unknown

Posts: 3,499
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppin Fresh View Post
HAHAHAH idk why I'm laughing
__________________


2008 M3 Sedan + TestPipes + Tune [sold]

2012 CLS63 AMG + P30 Performance Package
2014 M6 Coupe + AMS Downpipes + KW V3
saeedg48 is offline   Iran
0
Reply With Quote
      09-26-2013, 12:03 AM   #235
OerdingE93
Lieutenant
 
OerdingE93's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Mineral White E93 M3 DCT
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: LA/OC

Posts: 502
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saeedg48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppin Fresh View Post
HAHAHAH idk why I'm laughing
Primetime rappn' !

__________________

|ESS VT1-550 510whp|MRF MID|AKRA REAR|CKS COILS|FORGESTAR|CSL TRUNK|GT4 Lip|3D-DESIGN
OerdingE93 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2013, 10:20 AM   #236
pkimM3r
Banned
 
pkimM3r's Avatar
 
Drives: m3 saloon in granny mode.
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lost angeles

Posts: 7,321
iTrader: (0)

malek did you ever develop the sf reinforcement?
pkimM3r is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2013, 10:22 AM   #237
pkimM3r
Banned
 
pkimM3r's Avatar
 
Drives: m3 saloon in granny mode.
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lost angeles

Posts: 7,321
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malek@MRF View Post
4 E92 M3's in a parking garage.

1) Melbourne Red M3
2) Jet Black M3
3) Signal Green M3
4) Dakar Yellow II M3


that doesn't look like your using invisiglass!!
pkimM3r is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2013, 11:59 AM   #238
Malek@MRF
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Malek@MRF's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3, E30, F30
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Irvine, California

Posts: 3,378
iTrader: (5)

Send a message via AIM to Malek@MRF
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkim1079 View Post
malek did you ever develop the sf reinforcement?
Yes I did. It is being implemented now as we speak and the parts are in full production mode as well. Expect to see a very large and detailed thread this month of October in the Drivetrain section of the forum.
__________________

BMW PERFORMANCE SPECIALISTS. Suspension. Forced Induction. Brakes. Race Preparation. Service. Alignments.
OFFICIAL PARTNERS: Íhlins. KW Suspension. Brembo. AP Racing. ESS Tuning. iND Distribution. Turner Motorsport.
Facebook | Instagram | Yelp! | Flikr | Contact | YouTube
Malek@MRF is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2013, 12:25 PM   #239
lsmkr01
Lieutenant Colonel
 
lsmkr01's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: SC

Posts: 1,642
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malek@MRF View Post
Yes I did. It is being implemented now as we speak and the parts are in full production mode as well. Expect to see a very large and detailed thread this month of October in the Drivetrain section of the forum.
Interested in hearing more about this. Read up a while back on a guy who was making reinforcements for the rear differential that led to great results for launches and overall stability with the rear being more planted. Any relation here?
lsmkr01 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2013, 01:22 PM   #240
pkimM3r
Banned
 
pkimM3r's Avatar
 
Drives: m3 saloon in granny mode.
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lost angeles

Posts: 7,321
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malek@MRF
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkim1079 View Post
malek did you ever develop the sf reinforcement?
Yes I did. It is being implemented now as we speak and the parts are in full production mode as well. Expect to see a very large and detailed thread this month of October in the Drivetrain section of the forum.
MUST COME IN AND SEE AND BUY. waiting for the awesome thread. Thanks!
pkimM3r is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2013, 02:17 PM   #241
Malek@MRF
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Malek@MRF's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3, E30, F30
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Irvine, California

Posts: 3,378
iTrader: (5)

Send a message via AIM to Malek@MRF
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsmkr01 View Post
Interested in hearing more about this. Read up a while back on a guy who was making reinforcements for the rear differential that led to great results for launches and overall stability with the rear being more planted. Any relation here?
Alex, I am aware of which one you are talking about. This is a far more comprehensive and engineered approach to radically improving the rear end performance for both street and full blown track vehicles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkim1079 View Post
MUST COME IN AND SEE AND BUY. waiting for the awesome thread. Thanks!
Stop by anytime, or better yet a time when we are actively working on this so I can display the whole philosophy behind what is being done to the rear end.
__________________

BMW PERFORMANCE SPECIALISTS. Suspension. Forced Induction. Brakes. Race Preparation. Service. Alignments.
OFFICIAL PARTNERS: Íhlins. KW Suspension. Brembo. AP Racing. ESS Tuning. iND Distribution. Turner Motorsport.
Facebook | Instagram | Yelp! | Flikr | Contact | YouTube
Malek@MRF is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2013, 01:55 PM   #242
dereksM3
Second Lieutenant
 
dereksM3's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 SGM E92 M3
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lynnwood, WA

Posts: 250
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malek@MRF View Post
Forum member chili_cheese E92 M3. This is his 2nd E92 M3. The previous car was an Alpine White variant, also in 6 speed configuration. This time, from day one, he asked us to build him a track ready car as he is an avid track enthusiast with the BMWCCA and has plenty of track time as well. Ryan is simply pleasure to work with and building this beautiful M3 for him was equally pleasurable.

Vehicle:

2013 E92 BMW M3
INDIVIDUAL Santorini Blue
Black Novillo Leather
Alumunim Interior Trim
Carbon Fiber Roof
6-Speed Manual

Modifications Performed:

KW Suspensions Club Sport 2-Way System
StopTech Brake Systems, TROPHY Variant, 4-Wheels
Castrol SRF Racing brake fluid
Apex EC-7 Wheels 19x10 ET25, square
Apex Stud Kit
Apex 5mm Front spacer
Apex 12mm Rear spacer
Michelin PSS 275/30/19 Tires, square (street setup)
Corsa Rear section exhaust system
MRF Engineering Performance Alignment (custom settings)
So...how do you go about EC-7 in 19in? I swear I've only seen 18in and those pictures look like the sidewall is pretty fat for 30 series. If you can get EC-7 in 19's sign me up!
dereksM3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:28 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST