BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada
 
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-15-2012, 06:14 PM   #1
M3 Montreal
Colonel
30
Rep
2,188
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 M3 SG ,DCT & 2011 S4
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal , Canada

iTrader: (0)

Discount on new M3 as of May

Just ordered a new M3 (mine was stolen last month) and found out that as of May 1'st there is a $3500 discount plus the $1000 loyalty.

Just ordered a 2012 Space Grey/Fox Red fully loaded with DcT and Performance package. Used to have a 6mt but test drove a performance pack DCT and was so impressed.

Yeah I could have waited for a bit longer to order a 2013 but figured $3500 incentive was a good deal and there are zero changes to the 2013 anyways.

Who in Canada has done the DVD on the go and where can I get that done?
__________________
2012 E92-M3 Space Grey on Fox Red, DCT

2011 B8 S4 S-Tronic , Black on magma red
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2012, 06:43 PM   #2
Jaypod
Brigadier General
Jaypod's Avatar
No_Country
64
Rep
4,962
Posts

 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (7)

Sorry to hear your car was stolen but congrats on the new Car!!!

Enjoy in good health!
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2012, 06:55 PM   #3
SamS
Brigadier General
SamS's Avatar
61
Rep
4,579
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 ActiveHybrid 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Montreal View Post
...and there are zero changes to the 2013 anyways.
Well, technically the snowflake button changes to A/C, and the CD button near iDrive knob is relabeled MEDIA.

Congrats on the new car. DCT Is a blast!
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2012, 07:22 PM   #4
M3 Montreal
Colonel
30
Rep
2,188
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 M3 SG ,DCT & 2011 S4
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal , Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod
Sorry to hear your car was stolen but congrats on the new Car!!!

Enjoy in good health!
Thanks Jaypod.

If I'm ever in TO you have to take me for a spin in your beast.
__________________
2012 E92-M3 Space Grey on Fox Red, DCT

2011 B8 S4 S-Tronic , Black on magma red
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2012, 07:23 PM   #5
M3 Montreal
Colonel
30
Rep
2,188
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 M3 SG ,DCT & 2011 S4
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal , Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamS
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Montreal View Post
...and there are zero changes to the 2013 anyways.
Well, technically the snowflake button changes to A/C, and the CD button near iDrive knob is relabeled MEDIA.

Congrats on the new car. DCT Is a blast!
Lol... Ok no MAJOR changes...
__________________
2012 E92-M3 Space Grey on Fox Red, DCT

2011 B8 S4 S-Tronic , Black on magma red
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2012, 07:37 PM   #6
STALKER
Brigadier General
50
Rep
3,665
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E90 M3, 991 C4S, 997 GT3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (5)

$4500 discount is great, too bad they don't make the E90 anymore, or I would have considered getting another one.
__________________

2008 AW/FR E90 M3-SOLD
2013 991 C4S-SOLD
2010 GT3
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2012, 08:02 PM   #7
Tuner1
Second Lieutenant
Tuner1's Avatar
Canada
12
Rep
262
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Calgary, AB

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STALKER View Post
$4500 discount is great, too bad they don't make the E90 anymore, or I would have considered getting another one.
Exactly! I had to find a nearly new 2011 since I wanted a sedan.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2012, 08:32 PM   #8
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
61
Rep
3,314
Posts

 
Drives: slow
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Calgary

iTrader: (11)

Congrats and thanks for the info!

Story behind your last car getting stolen?!
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2012, 08:44 PM   #9
Jaypod
Brigadier General
Jaypod's Avatar
No_Country
64
Rep
4,962
Posts

 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Montreal View Post
Thanks Jaypod.

If I'm ever in TO you have to take me for a spin in your beast.
Definitely - you need to make a trip to TO!
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2012, 10:01 AM   #10
M3 Montreal
Colonel
30
Rep
2,188
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 M3 SG ,DCT & 2011 S4
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal , Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic
Congrats and thanks for the info!

Story behind your last car getting stolen?!
It was a few weeks after I took it out of storage. I was doing a spring cleaning on my S4 and did the whole leather cleaning so I had the S4 in the garage. Next morning I notice my M3 was gone from my driveway.

I didn't even know newer cars could be easily stolen. Cops think it was targeted for theft to be shipped overseas.
__________________
2012 E92-M3 Space Grey on Fox Red, DCT

2011 B8 S4 S-Tronic , Black on magma red
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2012, 01:43 PM   #11
ms372
White Shark
ms372's Avatar
Canada
21
Rep
911
Posts

 
Drives: AW E92 m3 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Montreal

iTrader: (0)

i never knew new cars can be stolen this easy ... did you have tag or boomerang on the car?
on the plus side enjoy ur new m3
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2012, 01:47 PM   #12
MPowerrF10
Lieutenant
7
Rep
560
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NJ

iTrader: (2)

Congrats on the new M. Is that discount only for Canadian dealers?


Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Montreal View Post
Just ordered a new M3 (mine was stolen last month) and found out that as of May 1'st there is a $3500 discount plus the $1000 loyalty.

Just ordered a 2012 Space Grey/Fox Red fully loaded with DcT and Performance package. Used to have a 6mt but test drove a performance pack DCT and was so impressed.

Yeah I could have waited for a bit longer to order a 2013 but figured $3500 incentive was a good deal and there are zero changes to the 2013 anyways.

Who in Canada has done the DVD on the go and where can I get that done?
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2012, 06:21 PM   #13
bulldog x6
Major General
65
Rep
5,022
Posts

 
Drives: x6 panzer
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: probably work

iTrader: (28)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Montreal View Post
It was a few weeks after I took it out of storage. I was doing a spring cleaning on my S4 and did the whole leather cleaning so I had the S4 in the garage. Next morning I notice my M3 was gone from my driveway.

I didn't even know newer cars could be easily stolen. Cops think it was targeted for theft to be shipped overseas.
sorry to hear about your loss but congrats on the new ride
these cars can be stolen with ease these days with thieves reprogramming key FOBS via ODB....
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2012, 12:32 AM   #14
M3 Montreal
Colonel
30
Rep
2,188
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 M3 SG ,DCT & 2011 S4
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal , Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowerrE92
Congrats on the new M. Is that discount only for Canadian dealers?


Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Montreal View Post
Just ordered a new M3 (mine was stolen last month) and found out that as of May 1'st there is a $3500 discount plus the $1000 loyalty.

Just ordered a 2012 Space Grey/Fox Red fully loaded with DcT and Performance package. Used to have a 6mt but test drove a performance pack DCT and was so impressed.

Yeah I could have waited for a bit longer to order a 2013 but figured $3500 incentive was a good deal and there are zero changes to the 2013 anyways.

Who in Canada has done the DVD on the go and where can I get that done?
I have no idea. Check with your dealer. I know the $3500 is as of May 1'st for the 2012 models.

I checked with my dealer today and mine isn't even on the assembly line yet. It should be built in June sometime and I should get it in July.

I'm actually very excited. For me this will feel like a whole new car since this will have comp package which means EDC that my 08 didn't have. Plus... DCT since my old one was 6mt AND new Idrive and BMW apps!
__________________
2012 E92-M3 Space Grey on Fox Red, DCT

2011 B8 S4 S-Tronic , Black on magma red
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2012, 08:36 PM   #15
JulieDriving
Female driving enthusiast :P
JulieDriving's Avatar
30
Rep
2,308
Posts

 
Drives: Bimmer
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Congrats!

p.s. Your dealer had an allocation for a 2012 this late? I am surprised they still had allocations for new builds at this point in May, as 2013 model year production starts in July.
__________________
2013 M3 coupe (Azurite Black, Black, Piano Black)
+ miata nut (2 miatas) + Mk6 GTI 5-door hatch (our mini-SUV )
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2012, 09:06 PM   #16
M3 Montreal
Colonel
30
Rep
2,188
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 M3 SG ,DCT & 2011 S4
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal , Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieDriving
Congrats!

p.s. Your dealer had an allocation for a 2012 this late? I am surprised they still had allocations for new builds at this point in May, as 2013 model year production starts in July.
They didn't ... They had to wheel and deal to get one from another dealer out west.

__________________
2012 E92-M3 Space Grey on Fox Red, DCT

2011 B8 S4 S-Tronic , Black on magma red
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2012, 01:59 PM   #17
aw_330i
Private First Class
Canada
7
Rep
197
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 E92 MW M3
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto / Richmond Hill

iTrader: (1)

is the $3500 discount on cash only? or lease and finance apply as well?
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2012, 08:08 PM   #18
M3 Montreal
Colonel
30
Rep
2,188
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 M3 SG ,DCT & 2011 S4
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal , Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw_330i
is the $3500 discount on cash only? or lease and finance apply as well?
No idea check with dealership but it may be too late already as there were only 5 available 2012 M3 builds left in all of Canada when I posted this. (4 left after mine) mind you it should also apply to ones already on lots. I just wanted to custom order mine with everything I wanted.

I have no idea if any are left. I would assume it would be for any type of purchase as its BMW Canada that's giving this plus don't forget to ask for your loyalty of $1000 off.
__________________
2012 E92-M3 Space Grey on Fox Red, DCT

2011 B8 S4 S-Tronic , Black on magma red
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2012, 06:18 PM   #19
///Montreal3
Second Lieutenant
///Montreal3's Avatar
Canada
2
Rep
236
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 AW E92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ///Montreal

iTrader: (0)

I used to live a few blocks away from you and I never saw your M parked outside. Incredible that one of the few times you leave it outside it gets stolen.

Enjoy the new car when she arrives.
__________________
BMW: 2011 AW/Black E92 M3 DCT - 2010 BSM/Tan E90 335i AT
Other: 2004 AW GDB STi 6spd - 1991 Nero/Nero 348tb 5spd
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2012, 08:03 PM   #20
M3 Montreal
Colonel
30
Rep
2,188
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 M3 SG ,DCT & 2011 S4
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal , Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Montreal3
I used to live a few blocks away from you and I never saw your M parked outside. Incredible that one of the few times you leave it outside it gets stolen.

Enjoy the new car when she arrives.
Have you gone to any of the HPDE's with BMW club?

Oh I think we've seen each other. I spoke to you once at my sons daycare on Elm. I was in my black S4 at the time.

You have a DCT with exhaust and weren't you dating the girl at CANBEC?
__________________
2012 E92-M3 Space Grey on Fox Red, DCT

2011 B8 S4 S-Tronic , Black on magma red
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2012, 03:04 AM   #21
Gjm127
Lieutenant
Gjm127's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
505
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 435i xDrive M-Sport
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Montreal, QC

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Someone's dating that hot chick from CANBEC??? The blond secretary right next to the service desk???
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2012, 10:39 AM   #22
M3 Montreal
Colonel
30
Rep
2,188
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 M3 SG ,DCT & 2011 S4
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal , Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gjm127
Someone's dating that hot chick from CANBEC??? The blond secretary right next to the service desk???
Lol...
__________________
2012 E92-M3 Space Grey on Fox Red, DCT

2011 B8 S4 S-Tronic , Black on magma red
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:49 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST