BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery
 
Steve Thomas BMW
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-10-2013, 11:44 AM   #23
M3 Esq
Lieutenant Colonel
 
M3 Esq's Avatar
 
Drives: Pumpkin Orange M3
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CT

Posts: 1,846
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
Nice setup.
M3 Esq is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2013, 12:24 PM   #24
WingZeroX5
Major
 
WingZeroX5's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 E90 M3
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New Hampshire

Posts: 1,152
iTrader: (9)

SG+Black, can never go wrong with that!
__________________
WingZeroX5 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2013, 02:45 PM   #25
nbennettksu
Major
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Fort Lauderdale

Posts: 1,004
iTrader: (0)

on the hood, paint or back to OEM

other than that, it is very beastly.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBasham View Post
Caddy ATS . . . finally, a decent rental car option.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
the wheels make me mad...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhabs View Post
It's one thing for some buffoon to put an M badge on something that doesn't deserve it...it's another for a multi-billion dollar corporation to do the exact same thing and keep a straight face.
nbennettksu is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2013, 06:51 PM   #26
project335i
Banned
 
Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

Posts: 4,507
iTrader: (6)

Those wheels do not belong on a M3 they belong on civics and such, also please paint your hood you have a beautiful car already and classy keep it that way
project335i is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2013, 06:54 PM   #27
ms372
White Shark
 
ms372's Avatar
 
Drives: AW E92 m3 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Montreal

Posts: 909
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
Not loving the unpainted hood but other than that, looks good.
+1
__________________
ESS | Challenge x-pipe | Akrapovic | Stoptech BBK (380/355) |Ohlins R&T | Dinan | Vorsteiner | Downforce USA | Varis Diffuser | Gintani | UUC | BMW Performance | Macht Schnell | Forgestar F14's SDC 19x9.5F 19x11R | 255.35 295.30

ms372 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2013, 10:42 PM   #28
edu09
Major
 
edu09's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Frozen Black M3 ESS 650
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Doral, FL

Posts: 1,291
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Those wheels do not belong on a M3 they belong on civics and such, also please paint your hood you have a beautiful car already and classy keep it that way
those wheels belong on ricers, says who??? a guy who drives a 335 with orange wheels....
__________________
2013 M3 E93 | Frozen Black, individual interior black with red stitching, Carbon Leather trim, M Double-clutch Transmission, Enhanced Premium Sound Sys
Mods: ESS VT2 650 SC / Akrapovic GT4 Exhaust / Brembo 365 kit / HRE RB2 wheels / Toyo R888 tires / KW coilover sleeve kit / OSS V4 kit / OEM Frozen Blk Rear Lip Spoiler / BMW Performance Black Grilles / BMW Wind Deflector / FB Vorsteiner Front Spoiler / FB side gills
edu09 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2013, 09:43 AM   #29
project335i
Banned
 
Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

Posts: 4,507
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edu09 View Post
those wheels belong on ricers, says who??? a guy who drives a 335 with orange wheels....
They are cheap wheels and I know from seeing a few friends with them on there cars, which btw cracked. I did not say they were ricer rims at all but I love how people like you jump to conclusion and say my rim are ricer becasue of a simple colour. Its very easy to powder coat but againup tight people like you couldn't try something different. follow the heard my friend

So beacuse I had orange rims that's ricer....lol. Dude I get a new set of rims usually once every summer. There was nothing wrong with trying something different and actually got nothing but compliments on them from people on the road. Difference is even though they were orange they were a quality wheel with proper specs . Thats why they sold so fast and the buyer is more then happy
project335i is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2013, 10:05 AM   #30
edu09
Major
 
edu09's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Frozen Black M3 ESS 650
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Doral, FL

Posts: 1,291
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
They are cheap wheels and I know from seeing a few friends with them on there cars, which btw cracked. I did not say they were ricer rims at all but I love how people like you jump to conclusion and say my rim are ricer becasue of a simple colour. Its very easy to powder coat but againup tight people like you couldn't try something different. follow the heard my friend

So beacuse I had orange rims that's ricer....lol. Dude I get a new set of rims usually once every summer. There was nothing wrong with trying something different and actually got nothing but compliments on them from people on the road. Difference is even though they were orange they were a quality wheel with proper specs . Thats why they sold so fast and the buyer is more then happy

Do you know the brand of the OP wheels? $1500 per wheel is not that cheap. How much did you pay for yours? I respect your taste, your wheels may look ok on a 335 but not on a M3 IMO
__________________
2013 M3 E93 | Frozen Black, individual interior black with red stitching, Carbon Leather trim, M Double-clutch Transmission, Enhanced Premium Sound Sys
Mods: ESS VT2 650 SC / Akrapovic GT4 Exhaust / Brembo 365 kit / HRE RB2 wheels / Toyo R888 tires / KW coilover sleeve kit / OSS V4 kit / OEM Frozen Blk Rear Lip Spoiler / BMW Performance Black Grilles / BMW Wind Deflector / FB Vorsteiner Front Spoiler / FB side gills
edu09 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2013, 10:18 AM   #31
project335i
Banned
 
Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

Posts: 4,507
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edu09 View Post
Do you know the brand of the OP wheels? $1500 per wheel is not that cheap. How much did you pay for yours? I respect your taste, your wheels may look ok on a 335 but not on a M3 IMO
I do not know where you got $1500 per wheel beacause surely your getting ripped off. They range from $300-$450 per wheel and that is still overpriced for that IMHO. Most know how much CCW cost just under$1000 per wheel

here you go, grab a set
http://www.wheelwarehouseonline.com/...lack/price-all
project335i is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2013, 10:29 AM   #32
edu09
Major
 
edu09's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Frozen Black M3 ESS 650
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Doral, FL

Posts: 1,291
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
I do not know where you got $1500 per wheel beacause surely your getting ripped off. They range from $300-$450 per wheel and that is still overpriced for that IMHO. Most know how much CCW cost just under$1000 per wheel

here you go, grab a set
http://www.wheelwarehouseonline.com/...lack/price-all
those are ADV1 forged wheels, tell me where you get those wheels for $300 ea
do some research before posting! check out my set
Attached Images
 
__________________
2013 M3 E93 | Frozen Black, individual interior black with red stitching, Carbon Leather trim, M Double-clutch Transmission, Enhanced Premium Sound Sys
Mods: ESS VT2 650 SC / Akrapovic GT4 Exhaust / Brembo 365 kit / HRE RB2 wheels / Toyo R888 tires / KW coilover sleeve kit / OSS V4 kit / OEM Frozen Blk Rear Lip Spoiler / BMW Performance Black Grilles / BMW Wind Deflector / FB Vorsteiner Front Spoiler / FB side gills

Last edited by edu09; 01-11-2013 at 10:39 AM.
edu09 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2013, 10:50 AM   #33
Nati Beastcat
Trader!!
 
Nati Beastcat's Avatar
 
Drives: E55 AMG
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cincinnati

Posts: 1,284
iTrader: (5)

I think he said they were stance wheels. They look like the adv's though.
__________________
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT

Last edited by Nati Beastcat; 01-11-2013 at 11:01 AM.
Nati Beastcat is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2013, 10:55 AM   #34
project335i
Banned
 
Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

Posts: 4,507
iTrader: (6)

Dude I think you need to do your research before you comment. I don't know how your wheels came into play or if you can even tell the difference between your wheels and thestance wheels that OP has. You have the ADV1 which I never said were that cheap but the stanceones are at the price point I said and posted a link for

LOL dude can't tell the difference between ADV1 and Stance wheels
project335i is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2013, 11:03 AM   #35
edu09
Major
 
edu09's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Frozen Black M3 ESS 650
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Doral, FL

Posts: 1,291
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Dude I think you need to do your research before you comment. I don't know how your wheels came into play or if you can even tell the difference between your wheels and thestance wheels that OP has. You have the ADV1 which I never said were that cheap but the stanceones are at the price point I said and posted a link for

LOL dude can't tell the difference between ADV1 and Stance wheels
you are right, my bad!
__________________
2013 M3 E93 | Frozen Black, individual interior black with red stitching, Carbon Leather trim, M Double-clutch Transmission, Enhanced Premium Sound Sys
Mods: ESS VT2 650 SC / Akrapovic GT4 Exhaust / Brembo 365 kit / HRE RB2 wheels / Toyo R888 tires / KW coilover sleeve kit / OSS V4 kit / OEM Frozen Blk Rear Lip Spoiler / BMW Performance Black Grilles / BMW Wind Deflector / FB Vorsteiner Front Spoiler / FB side gills
edu09 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2013, 11:24 AM   #36
project335i
Banned
 
Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

Posts: 4,507
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edu09 View Post
you are right, my bad!
Lol there it is, now you figured it out. If you seen your wheels and those wheels next to it them you would see the night and day difference. But hey I alwasy love a good debate

Nice wheels BTW
project335i is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2013, 11:49 AM   #37
edu09
Major
 
edu09's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Frozen Black M3 ESS 650
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Doral, FL

Posts: 1,291
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Lol there it is, now you figured it out. If you seen your wheels and those wheels next to it them you would see the night and day difference. But hey I alwasy love a good debate

Nice wheels BTW
lol man I looked at this post on my iphone and to be honest couldn't tell the difference and didn't even read the OP title lol
sorry for the nonsense debate
I like your car (without the orange wheels....)
__________________
2013 M3 E93 | Frozen Black, individual interior black with red stitching, Carbon Leather trim, M Double-clutch Transmission, Enhanced Premium Sound Sys
Mods: ESS VT2 650 SC / Akrapovic GT4 Exhaust / Brembo 365 kit / HRE RB2 wheels / Toyo R888 tires / KW coilover sleeve kit / OSS V4 kit / OEM Frozen Blk Rear Lip Spoiler / BMW Performance Black Grilles / BMW Wind Deflector / FB Vorsteiner Front Spoiler / FB side gills

Last edited by edu09; 01-11-2013 at 12:13 PM.
edu09 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2013, 01:22 PM   #38
project335i
Banned
 
Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

Posts: 4,507
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edu09
Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Lol there it is, now you figured it out. If you seen your wheels and those wheels next to it them you would see the night and day difference. But hey I alwasy love a good debate

Nice wheels BTW
lol man I looked at this post on my iphone and to be honest couldn't tell the difference and didn't even read the OP title lol
sorry for the nonsense debate
I like your car (without the orange wheels....)
Lol. Everyone has there thing. Thanks and I got tired of those CCWs. I got something being built right now that would be aggressive on a e9x M body but I will be stuffing it on to my non M body

Good talking with you dude
project335i is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2013, 01:58 PM   #39
edu09
Major
 
edu09's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Frozen Black M3 ESS 650
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Doral, FL

Posts: 1,291
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Lol. Everyone has there thing. Thanks and I got tired of those CCWs. I got something being built right now that would be aggressive on a e9x M body but I will be stuffing it on to my non M body

Good talking with you dude
Are u posting pics on this forum or at the 335 forum? Send me a PM when ready so I can check them out
Have a good weekend!
__________________
2013 M3 E93 | Frozen Black, individual interior black with red stitching, Carbon Leather trim, M Double-clutch Transmission, Enhanced Premium Sound Sys
Mods: ESS VT2 650 SC / Akrapovic GT4 Exhaust / Brembo 365 kit / HRE RB2 wheels / Toyo R888 tires / KW coilover sleeve kit / OSS V4 kit / OEM Frozen Blk Rear Lip Spoiler / BMW Performance Black Grilles / BMW Wind Deflector / FB Vorsteiner Front Spoiler / FB side gills
edu09 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2013, 02:33 PM   #40
Sam@ModeCarbon
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Sam@ModeCarbon's Avatar
 
Drives: using 3 pedals
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NY l LA

Posts: 3,470
iTrader: (2)

"Looks good"
__________________
Sam@ModeCarbon is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2013, 07:45 PM   #41
cnofar
Private
 
Drives: E46 M3 ZCP
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Michigan

Posts: 92
iTrader: (0)

Bump for another Michigander! I'm loving the wheels but not feeling the carbon/unpainted hood. I'd like to see it painted.
cnofar is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-13-2013, 07:43 PM   #42
project335i
Banned
 
Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

Posts: 4,507
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edu09
Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Lol. Everyone has there thing. Thanks and I got tired of those CCWs. I got something being built right now that would be aggressive on a e9x M body but I will be stuffing it on to my non M body

Good talking with you dude
Are u posting pics on this forum or at the 335 forum? Send me a PM when ready so I can check them out
Have a good weekend!
My last set up were fine for m3 as well. Next one is just wider and more aggressive then the last

I'll be posting in the 335i forum where they belong. But I will try to remember sending you a pm
project335i is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-13-2013, 08:23 PM   #43
mattokeol
New Member
 
Drives: bmw
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: foor

Posts: 7
iTrader: (0)

I am currently looking for good quality snow wheels.
__________________
mattokeol is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-13-2013, 09:10 PM   #44
kwike92
Lieutenant Colonel
 
kwike92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 m3 coupe | 2011 STi
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Mission Viejo, Ca

Posts: 1,530
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
Not loving the unpainted hood but other than that, looks good.
+1
__________________
2009 E92 M3- basic mods, future track car.
2011 Subaru STi daily driver- Stock, for now...
kwike92 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:17 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST