BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada

INDustry distribution

03-23-2012, 07:53 PM   #1
M3-Mike
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe DCT

Awesome service at Endras

Wanted to comment on the great service I had at Endras this week. Met Mark Hudson who is the service manager and we went for a test drive that lasted a good 30 minutes while chatting about various things on my M3 and M3 issues in general (there aren't many). Great guy! In the end he took my word and replaced a part under warranty even though we could not verify the problem. That is the type of service I expect from a premium brand such as BMW but sadly is becoming rare among the local Toronto dealers.. hence I don't mind driving a few extra miles to Ajax to visit Endras.

For those of you tired of crappy service in Toronto, give Endras a try.. see John Kim in the service department, he is very attentive and will look after you!
M3-Mike is offline   Canada
      03-23-2012, 08:57 PM   #2
Kwando
Captain

Drives: Yes

Good to hear. My brother works at Endras after switching from Town&County/Mini Markham
      03-24-2012, 06:39 PM   #3
turb934
First Lieutenant

Drives: E92 M3

Brett Nolan is the Service Manager. Mark Hudson is the shop foreman.
08 E92 Interlagos blue, AFE filter, AA X-Pipe & HFC, AA pulley, AA software V1.5, Eisenmann race, M Performance Steering Wheel II, Pagid RS19's, Stoptech SS brake hoses, RAC RG63 Silver, Motul 600, E93 front & rear stablizer bars, M3 Competition Package Carbon Fiber Rear Lip Spoiler, Vorsteiner GTS3 carbon fiber front bumper & vented hood.
turb934 is offline   Canada
      03-25-2012, 09:23 AM   #4
M3-Mike
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by turb934 View Post
Brett Nolan is the Service Manager. Mark Hudson is the shop foreman.
Ah, my bad... well Mark was great all the same. I've dealt this Brett too in the past and he too was awesome, however I didn't see him there this week and his office had someone else's name tag on the desk.. maybe he is no longer there or just on vacation?
M3-Mike is offline   Canada
      03-25-2012, 04:54 PM   #5
turb934
First Lieutenant

Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3-Mike View Post
Ah, my bad... well Mark was great all the same. I've dealt this Brett too in the past and he too was awesome, however I didn't see him there this week and his office had someone else's name tag on the desk.. maybe he is no longer there or just on vacation?
He must have been off or on training when you were in. He was surprised when I told him he was no longer Service Manager yesterday.
08 E92 Interlagos blue, AFE filter, AA X-Pipe & HFC, AA pulley, AA software V1.5, Eisenmann race, M Performance Steering Wheel II, Pagid RS19's, Stoptech SS brake hoses, RAC RG63 Silver, Motul 600, E93 front & rear stablizer bars, M3 Competition Package Carbon Fiber Rear Lip Spoiler, Vorsteiner GTS3 carbon fiber front bumper & vented hood.
turb934 is offline   Canada
      03-26-2012, 09:39 AM   #6
ALM3
Private First Class

Drives: 2008 M3

I too can confirm Brett is still the service manager as I just saw him on Saturday.
The entire staff at Endras are THE BEST!
Mark and all of the service advisors treat you with total respect and are the most helpful I have ever encountered.

The sales staff are the same. They are so good at their job that I just bought another car. I took my wifes car in for service and ended up with a new vehicle.