BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada
 
Lux Angel Eyes
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-22-2012, 11:13 AM   #23
bunnn
Colonel
 
bunnn's Avatar
 
Drives: like a grandma
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Toronto

Posts: 2,245
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK599 View Post
Tell me what car you are getting.

Damn, day after I leave for Thailand. Have fun guys.
I thought I did? I can cruise in your car on your behalf

Grant - I'll roll with you if I don't have my car by then

OP - Saturday is usually no good for me, but I'll try to make an exception if that's the date everyone is set on.
__________________
Cheers
Ben
bunnn is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-22-2012, 12:18 PM   #24
Giccy
Captain
 
Giccy's Avatar
 
Drives: like he has much to learn
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Toronto

Posts: 665
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnn View Post
I thought I did?
We'd all like to know
Giccy is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      03-22-2012, 01:57 PM   #25
RO_Turbo
///M-thusiast
 
RO_Turbo's Avatar
 
Drives: MWM E93 M3, AW F25 X3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ON/NY

Posts: 270
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnn View Post
I thought I did? I can cruise in your car on your behalf

Grant - I'll roll with you if I don't have my car by then

OP - Saturday is usually no good for me, but I'll try to make an exception if that's the date everyone is set on.
Do you mean just Sat May 05 is no good or Sats in general because I think most ppl wanted it on sat ... I'm ok with Sun but figured sat would work better as most ppl have to work on Mon. Seems like you should still be able to come out even if it's on a sat?
RO_Turbo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-22-2012, 01:58 PM   #26
RO_Turbo
///M-thusiast
 
RO_Turbo's Avatar
 
Drives: MWM E93 M3, AW F25 X3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ON/NY

Posts: 270
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightrun21 View Post
count me in hopefully as many people show up as the last meet :P
that would be INSANE ... 50+ cars cruising down together
RO_Turbo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-22-2012, 04:53 PM   #27
bunnn
Colonel
 
bunnn's Avatar
 
Drives: like a grandma
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Toronto

Posts: 2,245
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RO_Turbo View Post
Do you mean just Sat May 05 is no good or Sats in general because I think most ppl wanted it on sat ... I'm ok with Sun but figured sat would work better as most ppl have to work on Mon. Seems like you should still be able to come out even if it's on a sat?
Haha yeah .. I know logically Saturday is the best day to do this.. just that its usually preoccupied. That said, I'll go with majority rules
__________________
Cheers
Ben
bunnn is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-23-2012, 08:02 PM   #28
M3-Mike
Second Lieutenant
 
M3-Mike's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe DCT
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto

Posts: 265
iTrader: (0)

Cool I'm in!
M3-Mike is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 10:12 AM   #29
RO_Turbo
///M-thusiast
 
RO_Turbo's Avatar
 
Drives: MWM E93 M3, AW F25 X3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ON/NY

Posts: 270
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnn View Post
Haha yeah .. I know logically Saturday is the best day to do this.. just that its usually preoccupied. That said, I'll go with majority rules
RO_Turbo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 10:14 AM   #30
RO_Turbo
///M-thusiast
 
RO_Turbo's Avatar
 
Drives: MWM E93 M3, AW F25 X3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ON/NY

Posts: 270
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3-Mike View Post
Cool I'm in!
RO_Turbo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 10:23 AM   #31
RO_Turbo
///M-thusiast
 
RO_Turbo's Avatar
 
Drives: MWM E93 M3, AW F25 X3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ON/NY

Posts: 270
iTrader: (0)

This is going to be one EPIC CRUISE!!!!

Let me know what you think about the meeting locations and times.

First meeting point will in Oakville(O) @ Bronte GO Station. Departure time will be @ 9 AM
Second meeting point will be in Toronto(T) @ Fairview Mall. Departure time will be @ 10 AM
Third meeting point (if required) will be in Ajax(A) @ Ajax GO Station. Departure time will be at 11 AM

(We will make one stop for gas @ COSTCO on Warden Ave. to ensure we all have full tanks of gas before heading on east together. If you don't have a costco membership, you can just use mine )
RO_Turbo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 10:25 AM   #32
RO_Turbo
///M-thusiast
 
RO_Turbo's Avatar
 
Drives: MWM E93 M3, AW F25 X3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ON/NY

Posts: 270
iTrader: (0)

Meeting Point

If you haven't done so already, can you please indicate whether you're going to be joining us from Oakville, Toronto or Ajax?

Thanks!
RO_Turbo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 10:45 AM   #33
bunnn
Colonel
 
bunnn's Avatar
 
Drives: like a grandma
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Toronto

Posts: 2,245
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RO_Turbo View Post
If you haven't done so already, can you please indicate whether you're going to be joining us from Oakville, Toronto or Ajax?

Thanks!
Toronto.
__________________
Cheers
Ben
bunnn is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 10:51 AM   #34
RO_Turbo
///M-thusiast
 
RO_Turbo's Avatar
 
Drives: MWM E93 M3, AW F25 X3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ON/NY

Posts: 270
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnn View Post
Toronto.
Thanks!
RO_Turbo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 10:55 AM   #35
JulieDriving
Female driving enthusiast :P
 
JulieDriving's Avatar
 
Drives: Bimmer
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada

Posts: 2,308
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2004 Mazda Miata  [0.00]
2013 Mazda MX-5  [0.00]
2013 VW GTI  [0.00]
2013 BMW M3 Coupe  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RO_Turbo View Post
This is going to be one EPIC CRUISE!!!!

Let me know what you think about the meeting locations and times.

First meeting point will in Oakville(O) @ Bronte GO Station. Departure time will be @ 9 AM
Second meeting point will be in Toronto(T) @ Fairview Mall. Departure time will be @ 10 AM
Third meeting point (if required) will be in Ajax(A) @ Ajax GO Station. Departure time will be at 11 AM

(We will make one stop for gas @ COSTCO on Warden Ave. to ensure we all have full tanks of gas before heading on east together. If you don't have a costco membership, you can just use mine )
Thanks for thinking of all this RO_Turbo! This plan sounds great!

It will be easier for me to just head straight to the Toronto meeting point, so put me down for Fairview Mall in Toronto!
__________________
2013 M3 coupe (Azurite Black, Black, Piano Black)
+ miata nut (2 miatas) + Mk6 GTI 5-door hatch (our mini-SUV )
JulieDriving is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 10:57 AM   #36
RO_Turbo
///M-thusiast
 
RO_Turbo's Avatar
 
Drives: MWM E93 M3, AW F25 X3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ON/NY

Posts: 270
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieDriving View Post
Thanks for thinking of all this RO_Turbo! This plan sounds great!

It will be easier for me to just head straight to the Toronto meeting point, so put me down for Fairview Mall in Toronto!
Thanks J
RO_Turbo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 11:45 AM   #37
CatfishBilly
Banned
 
Drives: 1993 BMW 740il
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Toronto, Canada

Posts: 40
iTrader: (0)

Hey guys! I would love to participate in this cruise and be the photographer for the event! If I can't my buddy to come with me, anyone want to give me a ride?
CatfishBilly is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 12:03 PM   #38
RO_Turbo
///M-thusiast
 
RO_Turbo's Avatar
 
Drives: MWM E93 M3, AW F25 X3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ON/NY

Posts: 270
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatfishBilly View Post
Hey guys! I would love to participate in this cruise and be the photographer for the event! If I can't my buddy to come with me, anyone want to give me a ride?
sounds great! thanks for offering to take pics.

You're welcome to ride with me since my partner who is not into cars will more then likely want to pass .. lol.

Where are you located? If you're west of the first meeting point I could pick you up along the way.
RO_Turbo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 12:04 PM   #39
RO_Turbo
///M-thusiast
 
RO_Turbo's Avatar
 
Drives: MWM E93 M3, AW F25 X3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ON/NY

Posts: 270
iTrader: (0)

nevermind .. just saw that your location is Toronto ...

Maybe meet at the Fairview Mall meeting spot then? Happy to give you a lift to and from if your buddy can't make it.
RO_Turbo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 12:13 PM   #40
CatfishBilly
Banned
 
Drives: 1993 BMW 740il
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Toronto, Canada

Posts: 40
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RO_Turbo View Post
nevermind .. just saw that your location is Toronto ...

Maybe meet at the Fairview Mall meeting spot then? Happy to give you a lift to and from if your buddy can't make it.
Thanks! Im talking to my friend now, hopefully things will work out! Im really excited to participate and get some great shots in the process!
CatfishBilly is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 01:18 PM   #41
Andy1991
Perfect
 
Drives: Gonna be the fastest N54 xi AT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toronto

Posts: 544
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnn View Post
I thought I did? I can cruise in your car on your behalf

Grant - I'll roll with you if I don't have my car by then

OP - Saturday is usually no good for me, but I'll try to make an exception if that's the date everyone is set on.
Ben I thought you picked up your car already?
Andy1991 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 03:27 PM   #42
Mr. ///M3 RD
Major General
 
Mr. ///M3 RD's Avatar
 
Drives: E350 & 280 SL on Weekends :)
Join Date: May 2010
Location: GTA, Ontario - Canada

Posts: 7,860
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Add me to the list ... I look forward to it I shall leave London early to be at the first meeting point at 9 am
__________________
Cheers, Rolf-Dieter

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Mr. ///M3 RD is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 04:07 PM   #43
RO_Turbo
///M-thusiast
 
RO_Turbo's Avatar
 
Drives: MWM E93 M3, AW F25 X3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ON/NY

Posts: 270
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter Peter View Post
Add me to the list ... I look forward to it I shall leave London early to be at the first meeting point at 9 am
done
RO_Turbo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 08:54 PM   #44
bunnn
Colonel
 
bunnn's Avatar
 
Drives: like a grandma
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Toronto

Posts: 2,245
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy1991 View Post
Ben I thought you picked up your car already?
You probably missed my thread, I haven't been driving anything worth talking about since mid-November. I just got my go-ahead from my specialist, car shopping resumes - a couple options on my table with one coming slightly head.
__________________
Cheers
Ben
bunnn is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:13 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST