|06-18-2012, 01:32 AM||#1|
Lease Transfer. 2012 E92 ZCP IB M3, Modded, $897 Monthly, $2000 Cash Incentive!
Now Offering $2000 cash incentive which makes your payment equal to $897 a month payment!
Hello, below you will find all the information and pics about the car. In short, I realize I made a mistake buying an $72,000 dollar car for long commutes into a bad city (Jersey City). The car is brilliant, and new, only 2900 miles as of today, but I really need something more practical. I have the car up on (swapalease.com) for $956.75 a month with no down payment, 34 months left and 10,000 miles per year. Buyout at lease end is $41,600. I figured I would add extra exposure by listing on the forums. If interested, you can find the car on (swapalease.com) or just contact me directly at the info below. The lease transfer process is fast and easy, the buyer and myself both contact BMW Financial, have paperwork mailed to us, sign the paperwork, and transfer is complete. Thank you.
New 2012 E92 ZCP M3 with 2900 miles, delivered April 23rd, 2012. 1200 mile break-in service completed. See below for car description and performance upgrades to car. You are assuming lease payments only, no down-payment needed and no additional payment for Mods, just BMW FS lease payments. MSRP $72,000. + $4,000 in Mods done.
Description and Upgrades
1. Interlagos Blue.
2. Anthracite Cloth/Leather Interior.
3. ZCP Competition Package.
4. 3 year tire and wheel protection insurance.
5. 5 year “Stay-Nu” paint protection for scratches, dings, dents, wheel curb rash, etc…
6. Navigation with BMW idrive.
7. Dinan performance engine software.
8. Escort ZR4 laser shifter kit.
9. AutoCouture Motoring Custom Free Flow Exhaust. Black muffler with painted black 3.5 inch tips. (See Pics!)
10. Xenon adaptive headlamps.
11. Glossy black kidney grilles.
12. Body painted reflector delete.
13. 20% all around tinted windows.
14. Carbon Leather Interior Trim.
15. Full factory warranty and BMW maintenance for 4 years, 50,000 miles.
16. Nitrogen Filled Tires w/ lifetime replacement.
17. AFE Stage 2 Pro 5 R Intake w/ new cleaning kit.
18. Carbon Fiber Roof.
Check out the following link to hear how this cars exhaust sounds. The stock muffler is retained, only the inside piping bypasses the absorption chamber for a straight through design for awesome sound with no drone! Please email (email@example.com) or call (551-427-8243) with any questions. Link below!
Last edited by dkdariusz555; 07-01-2012 at 11:57 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|