|03-05-2012, 03:50 AM||#1|
Mass Effect 3 -=[100 Million Dollars "Hack"]=- - Hex Editing
I couldn't wait for the developers to come out with the save editor so I took the plunge with hex editing. Just got Spectre status and needed money to buy some toys.
Editing is very straightforward. Only edited money. You can edit however much money as you want, but I did 99,999,999 to be safe since I don't know the game limits.
0. Make a note of how many credits you have.
1. Open Drive with Party Buffalo
2. Find the ME3 folder with save.
3. Drag drop save to Desktop (or wherever)
4. Open Le Fluffie
5. Open Save
6. Extract to Desktop (or anywhere)
7. You will see Root, two .pngs, and a text file. Open Root folder.
8. Open the the bottom save with Hex Workshop.
9. Search for the amount of credits you have in hex. I had 35,000. Convert 35,000 to hex is 000088B8.
10. I search for 000088B8.
10. Convert 99,999,999 to hex. It's 05F5E0FF.
11. Overwrite "000088B8" (or whatever your value is) with "05F5E0FF".
13. Open save with Checksum Fixer.
14. Inject save with LeFluffie
15. Rehash/Resign with LeFluffie or Concept if you prefer.
Last edited by jasonn; 03-05-2012 at 04:00 AM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|