BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
Strasse Wheels
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-05-2012, 03:32 PM   #1
kthxbye
Banned
United_States
13
Rep
458
Posts

 
Drives: '11 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Central & North NJ

iTrader: (0)

Anyone looking for a 2008 E90 M3 in NJ?

I was at BMW of Turnersville for an oil change earlier and while walking the dealership I saw a '08 M3 sedan they had.

The condition of the car was pretty good, I feel the the '08 seats had fewer wrinkles than my '11 - were the seats any different that year? I recently picked up my car, but figured I'd pass this along to anyone in the market.

The best part of the story, the sales person that approached me is actually on the forum and owns an M3. My biggest frustration when shopping for my car was the lack of knowledge at every dealer, I wish I found this guy earlier. Anyway if your in the market shoot him a message on here trackfiend (Ali)
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2012, 03:59 PM   #2
TheDeliverator
First Lieutenant
TheDeliverator's Avatar
3
Rep
393
Posts

 
Drives: A Singularity
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: MD

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Interesting.

It's not yet on their website yet. Looks like a phone cal might be in order.

Did you notice what they were asking?

Last edited by TheDeliverator; 03-05-2012 at 04:29 PM. Reason: spelling issues
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2012, 04:22 PM   #3
kthxbye
Banned
United_States
13
Rep
458
Posts

 
Drives: '11 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Central & North NJ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeliverator
Interesting.

It's not yet on their website yet. Looks like a phone cal mat be in order.

Did you notice what they were asking?
I don't remember the number off the top of my head, but it was a fair price. I wasn't seriously looking thought and got caught in in a conversation with the sales guy about taking my M to the track.

I just looked, I saw it on their site but it's categorized under "3 series" for some reason.

I have his card, I'll PM you his info

*Edit*

For some reason I can't PM you. Here's the info from his card:
Ali Kobeosi
(856) 649-7134

Good luck!

Last edited by kthxbye; 03-05-2012 at 04:27 PM.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2012, 04:30 PM   #4
TheDeliverator
First Lieutenant
TheDeliverator's Avatar
3
Rep
393
Posts

 
Drives: A Singularity
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: MD

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbye View Post
I don't remember the number off the top of my head, but it was a fair price. I wasn't seriously looking thought and got caught in in a conversation with the sales guy about taking my M to the track.

I just looked, I saw it on their site but it's categorized under "3 series" for some reason.

I have his card, I'll PM you his info

*Edit*

For some reason I can't PM you. Here's the info from his card:
Ali Kobeosi
(856) 649-7134

Good luck!
I believe you can't PM me cuz of post count. Thx for the update

~TD
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2012, 04:36 PM   #5
TheDeliverator
First Lieutenant
TheDeliverator's Avatar
3
Rep
393
Posts

 
Drives: A Singularity
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: MD

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Found it.

Here's the link, if anyone else is interested...

2008 M3
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2012, 05:04 PM   #6
JTO24
Got an 8:30 res at Dorsia
JTO24's Avatar
United_States
35
Rep
1,470
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 MW E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: South Jersey

iTrader: (5)

Ali's a good dude! He's friends with my good friend and Ali's M is gorgeous! I'm surprised I didn't see it there haha I'm there almost every sunday anymore looking at what they got (itching to trade in the 335 for an M)
__________________
2013 E92 M3 6MT | Mineral White | Fox Red/Black/Black | 359M | CF Roof | RS Technik 15f/12r Spacers | ACM Test Pipes| ESS Rear Section | BPM Stage II | Manual Seats
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2012, 12:10 PM   #7
kthxbye
Banned
United_States
13
Rep
458
Posts

 
Drives: '11 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Central & North NJ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTO24 View Post
Ali's a good dude! He's friends with my good friend and Ali's M is gorgeous! I'm surprised I didn't see it there haha I'm there almost every sunday anymore looking at what they got (itching to trade in the 335 for an M)
He is a good guy, I'm looking forward to checking out his car at the meet he put together on the 18th
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2012, 05:43 PM   #8
JTO24
Got an 8:30 res at Dorsia
JTO24's Avatar
United_States
35
Rep
1,470
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 MW E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: South Jersey

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbye View Post
He is a good guy, I'm looking forward to checking out his car at the meet he put together on the 18th
Nicee that's the day after my bday so I'll probably be a little hungover haha.. but I went and looked at the car today; I want an e90 M3 hahah I think tho to be worth it I'm gonna look more for CPO'd 09+ to get some use out of the warranty/maintenance.
__________________
2013 E92 M3 6MT | Mineral White | Fox Red/Black/Black | 359M | CF Roof | RS Technik 15f/12r Spacers | ACM Test Pipes| ESS Rear Section | BPM Stage II | Manual Seats
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2012, 12:11 AM   #9
kthxbye
Banned
United_States
13
Rep
458
Posts

 
Drives: '11 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Central & North NJ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTO24 View Post
Nicee that's the day after my bday so I'll probably be a little hungover haha.. but I went and looked at the car today; I want an e90 M3 hahah I think tho to be worth it I'm gonna look more for CPO'd 09+ to get some use out of the warranty/maintenance.
I see where you're coming from, I was in the same boat. Having the peace of mind is always good. Did he give you a good deal on the '08? I haven't heard about this particular dealer, but in general I've heard that they are really marking down the extended BMW warranties when your buying your car
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2012, 09:37 AM   #10
mdosu
Banned
No_Country
119
Rep
8,517
Posts

 
Drives: Double Vanos'd Civic-M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (6)

Clean car, it's got every option on it except DCT which was only avialable for late model 08 sedans. But given the minor price differences between 08 and 09 sedans, i would go with 09 just for the updated i-drive
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2012, 11:08 AM   #11
JTO24
Got an 8:30 res at Dorsia
JTO24's Avatar
United_States
35
Rep
1,470
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 MW E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: South Jersey

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbye View Post
I see where you're coming from, I was in the same boat. Having the peace of mind is always good. Did he give you a good deal on the '08? I haven't heard about this particular dealer, but in general I've heard that they are really marking down the extended BMW warranties when your buying your car
I didn't talk numbers as I went on a Sunday. I live in Twp and stopped over after the gym. When I was shopping for 335i's last fall, however, they didn't really budge on their price; they said they'd come down but to do so would get rid of the CPO warranty. Mt. Laurel was much more flexible in my case (where I purchased my 3er) Other than that, the salesman Rob I spoke with was very friendly. Also, Turnersville's service dept. is awesome! Highly reccommended...especially in regards to a tuned car
__________________
2013 E92 M3 6MT | Mineral White | Fox Red/Black/Black | 359M | CF Roof | RS Technik 15f/12r Spacers | ACM Test Pipes| ESS Rear Section | BPM Stage II | Manual Seats
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2012, 12:38 PM   #12
dngo
Private First Class
1
Rep
100
Posts

 
Drives: '98 M3/4, '08 E90M3
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shrewsbury, NJ

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdosu View Post
Clean car, it's got every option on it except DCT which was only avialable for late model 08 sedans. But given the minor price differences between 08 and 09 sedans, i would go with 09 just for the updated i-drive
Almost, it's missing two possible options - extended leather and power rear sunshade with manual rear side window sunshades. I'm a little surprised they didn't CPO it, but that's not a terrible price for a dealership.

It also has premium audio, which is not listed in the options list.

Dave
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2012, 04:13 PM   #13
JTO24
Got an 8:30 res at Dorsia
JTO24's Avatar
United_States
35
Rep
1,470
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 MW E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: South Jersey

iTrader: (5)

So I drove the car yesterday...I'm sold on an M...first time driving one! The salesman Rob let me take it out solo to really get a feel for it. It had extended leather too however the car was just a little too rough around the edges for me personally. (Curb rash, peeling interior on some spots, paint scratches). I definitely want manual tho it was a blast to drive compared to my auto 335i.
__________________
2013 E92 M3 6MT | Mineral White | Fox Red/Black/Black | 359M | CF Roof | RS Technik 15f/12r Spacers | ACM Test Pipes| ESS Rear Section | BPM Stage II | Manual Seats
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:39 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST