|04-13-2014, 10:27 AM||#1|
Drives: E92 AW M3
Join Date: Dec 2011
FS: 19" RAC RG63 forged Silver Wheels MINT + OEM Continental tires + 2010 TPMS
Those of you who know what these are, know that these are extremely rare and high quality wheels that are forged and up there in quality with any of the aftermarket wheel companies out there.
The specs are 19x9 ET22 front and 19x10 ET22 rear. The weights are approximately 20lbs for the fronts and 21lbs for the rears.
The finish is silver, and they are in perfect shape except an extremely small chip at the corner of one of the front wheels. Please see picture with my finger in it.
- 6061 T6 Heat Treated Aluminum Alloy (currently the best wheel material available).
- 8000 Ton Spread Forged Monoblock Wheel.
- 19 x 9 Front , offset is +22, 18.62 lbs.
- 19 x10 Rear , offset is +22, 20.14 lbs.
- Wheels have a 72.6mm center hub bore so they are hubcentric (no centering rings needed).
- Can accommodate any 365mm or smaller Big Brake Kit without spacers.
- Can accommodate tire sizes up to a 265F/295R.
- Wheels accept the OEM roundel centercap.
- Exceeds all JWL & VIA wheel certifications for use on the E9x M3.
Wheels are all perfectly clean and safely packaged up ready for shipping. Shipping will cost around $150-200 within CONUS. Local pickup in Queens / Long Island, NY.
Price of wheels without tires and tire pressure sensors: $2100
Price of wheels with 245-35-19 and 265-35-19 OEM Continental ContiSportContact 3 tires and 2010 tire pressure sensors mounted and balanced: $2400
Front tires have about 8-9 / 32nds and rear tires are between 6-7 / 32nds.
Ready for shipping:
Pictures of front tires:
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|