BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts

BPM Sport

03-01-2012, 04:25 PM   #1
johnbottilaw
Registered
Rep

Drives: 2008 M3 E93

fs many aftermarket parts, see post

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
johnbottilaw

FS Many aftermarket parts cheap from stolen recovery, MOVE FAST IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
OK, heres the deal, my car was stolen last week and just found, it is probably totalled but Allstate tells me they will let me take the mods off IF replaced with stock parts

my phone 650-471-3269
email: ijralaw@gmail.com
My name is John, if you want anything, get to me fast, first come, first served, cash on hand, no haggling, the price is what it is and are very fair

so anybody who buys anything from me MUST give me the stock part in exchange as part of the bargain, all these parts are in perfect condition, the thieves only put 30 miles or so on the car, car never raced or tracked, but was driven spirited fashion

also, this is pickup only in San Jose area CA south bay area, CASH, NO HAGGLING

here is what is for sale

car is an e93 M3 2008 bimmer conv.

Akropovic catback $2500 and your stock catback

AA catless midpipe $200 and your stock mid pipe

Dinan rear gears 4.10 $1250 and your stock pumpkin has about 10k miles on it

Strut tower brace dinan $100 and your stock stb

Dinan front sway $200 and your stock part

AA shift linkage $150 and your stock linkage

ess vt625 supercharger 30k miles on it 6grand and your stock manifold and pulleys

the ecu has the tune in it and comes with the supercharger in exchange for your stock ecu
Last edited by johnbottilaw; Thu, Mar-01-2012 at 10:52:48 AM. Reason: forgot to list type of M3

Thu, Mar-01-2012, 10:45:21 AM #2
johnbottilaw

Re: FS Many aftermarket parts cheap from stolen recovery, MOVE FAST IF YOU ARE INTERE
IF ANYBODY WANTS TO BUY THE WHOLE LOT I WILL GIVE 20% DISCOUNT ON ALL PARTS, I MUCH PREFER TO DEAL WITH 1 CUSTOMER WHO IS MOTIVATED AND READY TO EXCHANGE

also, i forgot kw coilovers w retention of edc $1000 plus stock dampers

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbottilaw
OK, hers the deal, my car was stolen last week and just found, it is probably totalled but Allstate tells me they will let me take the mods off IF replaced with stock parts

my phone 650-471-3269
email: ijralaw@gmail.com
My name is John, if you want anything, get to me fast, first come, first served, cash on hand, no haggling, the price is what it is and are very fair

so anybody who buys anything from me MUST give me the stock part in exchange as part of the bargain, all these parts are in perfect condition, the thieves only put 30 miles or so on the car, car never raced or tracked, but was driven spirited fashion

also, this is pickup only in San Jose area CA south bay area, CASH, NO HAGGLING

here is what is for sale

Akropovic catback $2500 and your stock catback

AA catless midpipe $200 and your stock mid pipe

Dinan rear gears 4.10 $1250 and your stock pumpkin has about 10k miles on it

Strut tower brace dinan $100 and your stock stb

Dinan front sway $200 and your stock part

AA shift linkage $150 and your stock linkage

ess vt625 supercharger 30k miles on it 6grand and your stock manifold and pulleys

the ecu has the tune in it and comes with the supercharger in exchange for your stock ecu

Thu, Mar-01-2012, 10:50:23 AM #3
johnbottilaw

Re: FS Many aftermarket parts cheap from stolen recovery, MOVE FAST IF YOU ARE INTERE
The price for someone who wants everything is 8 grand even, cash, i much prefer to deal with one person for simplicity, all parts can be inspected before purchase but are still on car, stock parts must be exchanged at time of purchase

Thu, Mar-01-2012, 10:51:56 AM #4
johnbottilaw

i totally plum forgot, this is for an E9X M3, car is cab, bu

Appreciate 0
      03-01-2012, 04:29 PM   #2
infantrytroop22
Captain
Rep

Drives: E90 M3

How was your car stolen? You can't just get in and hotwire these things, right?
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2012, 05:11 PM   #3
bates1325
Dallas M
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2013 991 C2 7mt

Garage List
2011 m3  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to bates1325 Send a message via Skype™ to bates1325
6k + stock for ess 625.... Wow seems too good to be true
      03-01-2012, 05:32 PM   #4
KROD
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: IB E92 M3

Please Read. Buy at your own risk.

John, you really have some nerve posting your car and now your parts on the forum. You just had a for sale thread on your car one week ago, and now your car was "stolen", give me a break.

Guys I already posted about this guy in his sale thread on his car. I almost bought this car from him (had it shipped all the way to Texas) to find the car in pretty bad shape and non-driveable after he insisted the car was "Perfect". I immediately shipped the car back to him to his home address and cancelled my check (thank God!). I have shipping records and pics of damage showing all this. This whole ordeal put me almost 2k in the hole.

The car was not stolen. It was dropped off at his house and documented by the shipper. He obviously could not sell the car in its present form so he probably committed insurance fraud to wipe his hands of the car and is now selling the parts separately for more cash. I cannot speak to the integrity of all the parts but I know the exhaust was damaged when I received the car, this damage was done by John himself when attempting to drive the car up on the transport which is also documented by the shipper. The car is lowered considerably.

The car was throwing codes everywhere and the safety system was showing on the dash including the check engine light and the car had no power whatsoever. So I cannot speak to the integrity of the SC or any of the drivetrain mods as it was non functional when I received the car.

In all John was dishonest with me from the beginning on the condition and mechanical integrity of the car, it was almost like one lie after another. So based on my two week ordeal with him I would definitely exercise caution when considering buying these parts from him. Remember if it looks like a snake, smells like a snake, and moves like a snake, it probably is a snake!

Again I've been around for a while (moved into a GTR for a while so hadn't been too active) had numerous posts, sales, buys etc here on the forum and have many local members that can vouch for me....Just trying to protect my fellow enthusiasts. If anyone would like more information on all of this or more pics or anything, please let me know how I can help.
      03-01-2012, 05:38 PM   #5
kchu221
JDM whore
South Korea
Rep

Drives: 2009 Porsche 911 Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by KROD View Post

John, you really have some nerve posting your car and now your parts on the forum. You just had a for sale thread on your car one week ago, and now your car was "stolen", give me a break.

Guys I already posted about this guy in his sale thread on his car. I almost bought this car from him (had it shipped all the way to Texas) to find the car in pretty bad shape and non-driveable after he insisted the car was "Perfect". I immediately shipped the car back to him to his home address and cancelled my check (thank God!). I have shipping records and pics of damage showing all this. This whole ordeal put me almost 2k in the hole.

The car was not stolen. It was dropped off at his house and documented by the shipper. He obviously could not sell the car in its present form so he probably committed insurance fraud to wipe his hands of the car and is now selling the parts separately for more cash. I cannot speak to the integrity of all the parts but I know the exhaust was damaged when I received the car, this damage was done by John himself when attempting to drive the car up on the transport which is also documented by the shipper. The car is lowered considerably.

The car was throwing codes everywhere and the safety system was showing on the dash including the check engine light and the car had no power whatsoever. So I cannot speak to the integrity of the SC or any of the drivetrain mods as it was non functional when I received the car.

In all John was dishonest with me from the beginning on the condition and mechanical integrity of the car, it was almost like one lie after another. So based on my two week ordeal with him I would definitely exercise caution when considering buying these parts from him. Remember if it looks like a snake, smells like a snake, and moves like a snake, it probably is a snake!

Again I've been around for a while (moved into a GTR for a while so hadn't been too active) had numerous posts, sales, buys etc here on the forum and have many local members that can vouch for me....Just trying to protect my fellow enthusiasts. If anyone would like more information on all of this or more pics or anything, please let me know how I can help.
wow sorry to hear that dude... but good call! thanks for the heads up!
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2012, 05:41 PM   #6
martyallthetime
Private
Rep

Drives: 08 E90 M3 AW

Quote:

wow thats crazy
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2012, 05:45 PM   #7
Poofyo101
Major
Rep

Drives: e92 ///M3

Garage List
1988 BMW M3  [0.00]
1988 BMW M3  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
1990 BMW M3  [0.00]
Almost bought his car for my dad. Glad that we decided not to pursue it.
      03-01-2012, 06:32 PM   #8
Rekrul
Captain
Rep

Drives: Space Gray e92 M3

Quote:

HAHAHAHA... holy fuck. Sounds like hes a lawyer too... time to get disbarred. Where was his car listed? I'm curious to see the listing. Good thing you warned some unsuspecting individual from a fiasco.

*Edit* saw the listing. Too good to be true usually is.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2012, 07:07 PM   #9
trackMonkey
Rep

Drives: Bus Pass and a Bike

Quote:

Nice save!!

Wow, the original sale was insanely cheap: http://www.classyauto.com/v/BMW+M+3/...d+Seats/108412
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2012, 07:17 PM   #10
infantrytroop22
Captain
Rep

Drives: E90 M3

I am glad you guys are all too afraid to purchase these parts because it leaves them all for me.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2012, 09:13 PM   #11
tico1028
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2011 E92 M3 - JB

I want to see what op has to say lol
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2012, 09:48 PM   #12
KROD
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: IB E92 M3

I'm not interested in these parts or trying to sabotage this guy's sale in anyway. I've dealt with him less than two weeks ago and the experience was hell and full of lies. This guy is simply unethical. Just trying to relate my experiences to the group. Can't speak to the integrity of all the parts as I said before so its up to the buyer to use their own discretion.
      03-01-2012, 10:38 PM   #13
Boostin FD
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: F82 M4

Can't believe people like this are still out there. This used to happen a lot back in 2000... I guess Dishonest people just don't change.
      03-01-2012, 11:04 PM   #14
ottoblotto
///M-Flight Bavaria
Germany
Rep

Drives: E90M3

Garage List
2011.75 BMW M3 E90  [5.00]
2010 BMW X5  [0.00]
      03-02-2012, 07:56 AM   #15
pedrobot
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: O-ATE e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoblotto View Post
^ +1

Subscribed.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2012, 09:22 AM   #16
xsilvor
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:

Damn, didn't know you'd gone through all of that! Sorry to hear.
Dinan, Wheels & Accessories for Sale
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2012, 09:37 AM   #17
pbonsalb
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: 08 E90 M3, 99 E36 M3 Turbo

You guys are not very sympathetic. According to this post of his, he is on his deathbed:

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/archi.../t-393259.html
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2012, 09:40 AM   #18
quads
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: bac mono

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbonsalb View Post
You guys are not very sympathetic. According to this post of his, he is on his deathbed:

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/archi.../t-393259.html
Still no reason to lie about car... that thread says the car is immaculate and "show room condition"
How do we know if he's lying about his condition pitching for a quick sale.

So he's on his death bed and he's making insulting posts like - your momma's a fail???

KROD - did you snap pictures before you sent the car back?

If it's too good to be true then it probably is...

If he's really sick then I wish him well...

Last edited by quads; 03-02-2012 at 09:45 AM.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2012, 09:45 AM   #19
pbonsalb
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: 08 E90 M3, 99 E36 M3 Turbo

He seems pretty popular elsewhere . . . read this:

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151038

There is a John R. Botti law firm in Los Altos, CA and this johnbottilaw lives in Campbell, CA, which is about 14 miles from Los Altos. Not sure if it is the same person, but if so, the CA bar association might be investigate if someone made a complaint. Lawyers are supposed to have ethics, though not all of them seem to.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2012, 09:48 AM   #20
Matei
Private First Class
Romania
Rep

Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbottilaw View Post
johnbottilaw

bu
You can NOT change ECU between cars.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2012, 09:51 AM   #21
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
Rep

Drives: 1999 528I

Garage List
in before it gets locked

EVOLVE E600 BMW E92 M3
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2012, 10:31 AM   #22
iamcpap
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2008 E90 LCI M3

this guy is a real loser... it's a shame there are people like this in our group.