BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-20-2012, 11:30 AM   #23
jasonX
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 09 e92 335i 6-Speed
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NJ/CT

Posts: 254
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SehrSchnell View Post
Humor, try it sometime....

I also wasn't aware that we had a competition. I simply disagree with your threat assessment of Iran. But I'm glad I made your Monday morning a little brighter.
I'm certain it was /sarcasm

Sorry I destroyed your beliefs with facts and logic. Probably not something you're accustomed to. Maybe Glenn Beck will provide you some retort that I'll also dismantle. I'll give you this at least it appears that you're not as bad as OldArmy.
__________________
Current:
2009 335i e92

Former:
2008 335xi e92

Last edited by jasonX; 02-20-2012 at 11:35 AM.
jasonX is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-20-2012, 11:58 AM   #24
jasonX
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 09 e92 335i 6-Speed
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NJ/CT

Posts: 254
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SehrSchnell View Post
You *do* realize that you are having an argument with a random internet guy, right?
  1. Sorry to disappoint you... I actually don't have any beliefs, expect that I absolutely believe that Glenn Beck is bat shit crazy, as is Ahmadinejad. So don't assume anything, just because I think Iran *does* in fact pose a threat.
  2. I guess it's not that easy to put a label on me since I'm German, married a woman from Israel, and live in New York.
I would also like to point out that I haven't insulted you.
I'll get to 1 in a second, however the 2nd point has a strong chance to lead to form a bias and obstruction from doing critical analysis to further understand what occurs in the MidEast.

Whom does Iran pose a threat to? When was the last time Iran invaded a sovereign nations territory.

If you want to present misinterpreted translations to spread fallacies, I'll counter with actual dialect. Which brings me back to #1.

If you'd like to discuss who is a rogue state, and who is more dangerous lets take a look at some key political figures.

David Ben Gurion

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population."

"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country."

"We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?' Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out!" ~ Rabin speaking about Ben Gurion (whom was murdered by Zionists when he was attempting to iron out a partition plan)

Moshe Dayan

"Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."

Menachem Begin

"The Partition of Palestine is illegal. It will never be recognized .... Jerusalem was and will for ever be our capital. Eretz Israel will be restored to the people of Israel. All of it. And for Ever."

Ehud Barak

"If we thought that instead of 200 Palestinian fatalities, 2,000 dead would put an end to the fighting at a stroke, we would use much more force...."

Ariel Sharon

Everybody has to move, run and grab as many (Palestinian) hilltops as they can to enlarge the (Jewish) settlements because everything we take now will stay ours...Everything we don't grab will go to them."

"Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial."

Benjamin Netanyahu

Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China, when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."

It has been the government position since even before Israel's creation to employ terrorism and maybe besides Rabin, to deny a Palestinian state. The Irgun was also essentially rolled into the IDF.

Lastly, google "Samson Doctrine"
__________________
Current:
2009 335i e92

Former:
2008 335xi e92
jasonX is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-20-2012, 12:12 PM   #25
ghosthi32
Banned
 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

Posts: 2,516
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hks786 View Post
2) Iran supports terrorism across the world

- Accused of links to Hezbollah
- Accused of links with Syria
these two things are actually true. The islamic republic created hezbollah.
ghosthi32 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-20-2012, 12:22 PM   #26
ghosthi32
Banned
 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

Posts: 2,516
iTrader: (0)

iran won't attack anyone. they are just trying to scare people. They are too smart to attack and lose power in Iran.
ghosthi32 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-20-2012, 01:04 PM   #27
jasonX
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 09 e92 335i 6-Speed
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NJ/CT

Posts: 254
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SehrSchnell View Post
So basically you are saying since I'm married to an Israeli I'm inept to do some critical thinking of my own? Do you think all people in Israel agree with the current and past politics regarding Palestine?

It seems to me that you make some very broad baseline assumptions here. I simply disagree with you regarding Iran posing a threat. Is it easier for you to categorize people who have a different opinion than you? How about doing some stereotyping while you're at it. Oh, right... that wouldn't be liberal now, would it?
No you emphasized this point while trying to lay a foundation of not forming a bias and drawing your own analysis. Sorry to say, but I don't think it's far out there that maybe you'll draw favoritism towards one side. You including that in your post to attempt to reinforce your position of being FAIR and NON-BIASED likely would do more to discredit your position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SehrSchnell View Post
Sorry to disappoint you... I actually don't have any beliefs, expect that I absolutely believe that Glenn Beck is bat shit crazy, as is Ahmadinejad. So don't assume anything, just because I think Iran *does* in fact pose a threat.

I guess it's not that easy to put a label on me since I'm German, married a woman from Israel, and live in New York.
__________________
Current:
2009 335i e92

Former:
2008 335xi e92

Last edited by jasonX; 02-20-2012 at 01:14 PM.
jasonX is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-20-2012, 01:11 PM   #28
jasonX
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 09 e92 335i 6-Speed
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NJ/CT

Posts: 254
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
iran won't attack anyone. they are just trying to scare people. They are too smart to attack and lose power in Iran.
Iran's trying to scare people? I don't recall Iran continuosly touting in the media about how they must attack Israel or the US for the past several years.

It's been Israel and the Ziocon chickenhawks in the US who have been beating the war drum to attack Iran openly. They see their occupied neighbors and don't want to share the same fate.
__________________
Current:
2009 335i e92

Former:
2008 335xi e92
jasonX is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-20-2012, 01:14 PM   #29
ghosthi32
Banned
 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

Posts: 2,516
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonX View Post
Iran's trying to scare people? I don't recall Iran continuosly touting in the media about how they must attack Israel or the US for the past several years.
.
Have you ever been to Iran and heard one of the idiots speak? And sending obama a pink drone? Lol

I'm not saying They go to the media and talk about war...smart one
ghosthi32 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-20-2012, 01:17 PM   #30
jasonX
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 09 e92 335i 6-Speed
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NJ/CT

Posts: 254
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
Have you ever been to Iran and heard one of the idiots speak? And sending obama a pink drone? Lol
I live in the US, where if Iran was calling for the bombing of the US week in, week out, it would be plastered all over the media to hype up the war propaganda.

And I hope you're trolling on the pink drone as this was from an Iranian Toymaker, not the Iranian government over the US' illegally flying their drones into Iranian airspace. Was the mention of this supposed to account for something?

Smart one, I'm not the one making false statements and employing red herring. Keep at it strawman.
__________________
Current:
2009 335i e92

Former:
2008 335xi e92
jasonX is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-20-2012, 01:28 PM   #31
ghosthi32
Banned
 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

Posts: 2,516
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonX View Post
I live in the US, where if Iran was calling for the bombing of the US week in, week out, it would be plastered all over the media to hype up the war propaganda.

And I hope you're trolling on the pink drone as this was from an Iranian Toymaker, not the Iranian government over the US' illegally flying their drones into Iranian airspace. Was the mention of this supposed to account for something?

Smart one, I'm not the one making false statements and employing red herring. Keep at it strawman.
Go to Iran and learn about the Islamic republic.
ghosthi32 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-20-2012, 06:28 PM   #32
txz4
Major
 
txz4's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 M coupe
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: san antonio, texas

Posts: 1,098
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonX View Post
It is disgusting to this day, that people still believe this propaganda.

The translation is more along the lines of "the regime that occupies Israel must be removed from the pages of history".
^....because this is much better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonX View Post
we are led to believe that their leadership is so nuts that they would immediately blow up Israel which would only lead to their own destruction right? How ridiculous is this logic? If you would like to speak of crazy leadership whom shouldn't have possession of Nukes go google the Samson Doctrine/Option.
At no point did i EVER say that the thinking was logical. Basing a war on religious ideology is never logical, that would be the only way the nukes would be used if produced.

To get back to HKS point, It would be silly to compare this situation to the holocaust, on that we agree. I would say it borders on the distasteful. Like i said the first time that you missed the point. It is a great reason for the intervening in foreign affairs, if you disagree with this than i think that will shed MUCH light on your thinking. It would behoove most people in this world to not allow Iran to have nukes. For any countries that dont already have nukes it would be bad (not just Iran), but for the instability present in the region and in the leaderships thinking, it presents an even greater threat.

I dont have to tell you how i know the things i know but suffice it to see ive seen some of the thinking coming out of that region. Of course not all or even most people in the area believe in these ideas, but their is a large group of people who do.
txz4 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-20-2012, 08:38 PM   #33
mspeasl
Sixties Drag Racer
 
mspeasl's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Cashmere Silver 528i
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Decatur, IL - USA

Posts: 410
iTrader: (0)

Unhappy 2000 years....!

Guys,

No matter what is said here, nothing will change. As history will show this stuff has been going on in the Mideast since before the time of Christ. Read your Bible and see that nothing has changed except the date. The sorry thing about it is the rest of the world has been pulled into this mess.
__________________
Mspeasl - Central Illinois - USA :
My Garage: 2011 - Cashmere Silver Metallic BMW, 528i (Delivered 17 January 2011)
2008 - Radiant Red Toyota, M6 'X-Runner' (Delivered 15 November 2007)
1957 - Chevrolet Bel Air 2dr Coupe' Drag Car (2nd Owner since 1964)
1947 - Chevrolet Sport Master Coupe' Street Rod (2nd Owner since 1974)
mspeasl is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-23-2012, 08:37 AM   #34
CamelBiscuit
Banned
 
Drives: 11 E92 335i
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: 702

Posts: 630
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 E92 335i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonX View Post
I'll get to 1 in a second, however the 2nd point has a strong chance to lead to form a bias and obstruction from doing critical analysis to further understand what occurs in the MidEast.

Whom does Iran pose a threat to? When was the last time Iran invaded a sovereign nations territory.

If you want to present misinterpreted translations to spread fallacies, I'll counter with actual dialect. Which brings me back to #1.

If you'd like to discuss who is a rogue state, and who is more dangerous lets take a look at some key political figures.

David Ben Gurion

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population."

"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country."

"We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?' Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out!" ~ Rabin speaking about Ben Gurion (whom was murdered by Zionists when he was attempting to iron out a partition plan)

Moshe Dayan

"Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."

Menachem Begin

"The Partition of Palestine is illegal. It will never be recognized .... Jerusalem was and will for ever be our capital. Eretz Israel will be restored to the people of Israel. All of it. And for Ever."

Ehud Barak

"If we thought that instead of 200 Palestinian fatalities, 2,000 dead would put an end to the fighting at a stroke, we would use much more force...."

Ariel Sharon

Everybody has to move, run and grab as many (Palestinian) hilltops as they can to enlarge the (Jewish) settlements because everything we take now will stay ours...Everything we don't grab will go to them."

"Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial."

Benjamin Netanyahu

Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China, when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."

It has been the government position since even before Israel's creation to employ terrorism and maybe besides Rabin, to deny a Palestinian state. The Irgun was also essentially rolled into the IDF.

Lastly, google "Samson Doctrine"

Don't forget about this quote:

Ahmadinejad

" There are no gays in Iran."


The guy is bat shit crazy!
CamelBiscuit is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-24-2012, 01:08 AM   #35
Rekrul
Captain
 
Rekrul's Avatar
 
Drives: Space Gray e92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Purgatory

Posts: 778
iTrader: (1)

Realpolitik. This is all about advancing ones own interest. Iran, does want nukes. There is no doubt about this, I fully believe this. Now, what I don't believe is that they are willing to use them. Ultimately Iran is engaging in power play, they want to be the supreme hegemony in the Middle East.

Guess who is more scared of this than the Israelis? Iran's Arab neighbors, namely much of the Persian Gulf. Don't be foolish enough to buy into the propaganda that Iran wants to wipe out Israel or engage in war. The only reason Iran wants a nuke, is so that it can hold onto power and advance its own power. Iran's posturing toward Israel is simply a way of garnering favor among Arab nationalist, they will use the issue of the Palestinians as a way to legitimize their absurd regime. Much like Saddam Hussein did. Read your history books people, there are so many twists and turns its borderline humorous.

Let me ask you chaps something? You remember the Shah of Iran? Why was he put into power by foreign powers? We created the Iranian mess, just like we created Saddam Hussein, and just like we created Bin Laden. One has to wonder how many times we want to repeat the same mistake.
Rekrul is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-24-2012, 09:33 AM   #36
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Templar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: One of the coasts...

Posts: 1,815
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveQuick View Post
Don't forget about this quote:

Ahmadinejad

" There are no gays in Iran."


The guy is bat shit crazy!
Hey, stop it. ITT you're only allowed to post your opinion and claim it as fact, not post real facts.

__________________
'11 BMW E92 ///M3 - ZCP and DCT
'13 Toyota Tundra - 4x4 Platinum CrewMax, 5.7l iForce V8
Templar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-24-2012, 11:03 AM   #37
stylinexpat
Captain
 
stylinexpat's Avatar
 
Drives:
Join Date: Aug 2008

Posts: 804
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SehrSchnell View Post
Well, to be fair.... Iran's leader calls for Israel to be wiped off the map. So yeah, I'd say that constitutes as a threat. And it IS proven that Iran sponsors terrorism around the world, and they were the driving force of insurgencies in Iraq. So to think that Iran is not a threat is foolish.

Didn't Israel call for an attack on Iran Who is the one these days that is calling for an attack on the other Who is the one who is killing scientists in Iran

I am in no way a fan of Iran but any neutral person with neutral thoughts knows that Israel is not neutral. All the things that Israel complains about of in regards to Iran it does its self. It complains about inspectors not being allowed in to Iran while it bars inspectors from entering and inspecting sites in Israel. It complains that Iran has nuclear weapons while it its self does not allow any inspectors to inspect its sites. The list goes on and on. Other countries in the region have and are allowed to have nuclear energy so why should Iran not be allowed to have it
stylinexpat is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-24-2012, 11:09 AM   #38
stylinexpat
Captain
 
stylinexpat's Avatar
 
Drives:
Join Date: Aug 2008

Posts: 804
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
iran won't attack anyone. they are just trying to scare people. They are too smart to attack and lose power in Iran.

I don't think that they will attack anyone but want to be able to have the capability to be able to protect themselves in the even of a war or conflict which is perfectly normal. We saw what happened to Iraq and Libya because they were unable to protect themselves from their invaders. Israel also claims the right to have nuclear weapons along with other weapons as their right to protect themselves from others. Over the last few years we have seen Israel involved in a few wars and have seen them using their weapons to kill people but we have not seen Iran declaring war on others and using any weapons to kill others.
stylinexpat is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-24-2012, 11:30 AM   #39
jasonX
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 09 e92 335i 6-Speed
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NJ/CT

Posts: 254
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SehrSchnell View Post
For starters, Iran sponsors international terrorism, this is a proven fact, and in addition Iran knows no measure. Them having nuclear capabilities is just as bad as all the "lost" and unsecured nukes from the former soviet union.
Yeah, as it is proven fact that Israel's origins and creation was in large part due to Jewish/Zionist terrorism. The Irgun gang was rolled into the IDF as could be said for the Likud party, you know, the one Bibi heads.

If you want to stake claim that Iran knows no measure, lets take a look at a few events that unconditionally tied to Israeli leadership which highlight their despicable acts.

King David Hotel Bombing, Sabra-Shatila, Deir-Yassin, USS Liberty (most rational people don't buy the BS Story), Lavon Affair (False Flag that fortunately was uncovered - why we still align ourselves after this is insane).

Pot-Meet-Kettle. I'm certain Iran has some blood on their hands through proxies, but these were Israeli boots, and have no plausable deniability.

And speaking of no measure, how about Israel considering the Samson Option where they would Nuke European countries whom were non-actors? I don't recall Iran claiming they would Nuke anyone, nevermind countries whom weren't even involved. Remind me who's more dangerous? Remind me when was the last time Iran has stepped foot onto anyone elses land?

Oh, and in before the "but but but, wipe Israel of the map" that the propaganda machine tries to continuously lie about the translation.
__________________
Current:
2009 335i e92

Former:
2008 335xi e92
jasonX is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-24-2012, 02:59 PM   #40
txz4
Major
 
txz4's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 M coupe
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: san antonio, texas

Posts: 1,098
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonX View Post
Yeah, as it is proven fact that Israel's origins and creation was in large part due to Jewish/Zionist terrorism. The Irgun gang was rolled into the IDF as could be said for the Likud party, you know, the one Bibi heads.

If you want to stake claim that Iran knows no measure, lets take a look at a few events that unconditionally tied to Israeli leadership which highlight their despicable acts.

King David Hotel Bombing, Sabra-Shatila, Deir-Yassin, USS Liberty (most rational people don't buy the BS Story), Lavon Affair (False Flag that fortunately was uncovered - why we still align ourselves after this is insane).

Pot-Meet-Kettle. I'm certain Iran has some blood on their hands through proxies, but these were Israeli boots, and have no plausable deniability.

And speaking of no measure, how about Israel considering the Samson Option where they would Nuke European countries whom were non-actors? I don't recall Iran claiming they would Nuke anyone, nevermind countries whom weren't even involved. Remind me who's more dangerous? Remind me when was the last time Iran has stepped foot onto anyone elses land?

Oh, and in before the "but but but, wipe Israel of the map" that the propaganda machine tries to continuously lie about the translation.
Hind sight is supposed to be 20/20 but id say someone may be in need of some glasses.

The difference first off, is that not all Zionist supported the Irgun, many were content with being under martial law with no say in government forever. Dont forget that Arabs, Christians, and Jews were under martial law in Isreal and being pushed around by British Military leadership. The Arabs in the area at the time had NO issue with the Irgun getting the British out of there until the British started to leave in which the Arabs were pushed by the British leadership to feel as though they were being pushed out. No one asked Arabs in the area to stop doing anything, they simply got pissed that they didnt get anything out of the work that the Zionist did. Until that point they were united in getting the British out, similar to America under British control, no taxation without representation et all.

Everyone knows the King David bombing first off, was a bombing on British intelligence based in the Hotel and further they were told to abandon their post well beforehand. The British didnt take the Irgun seriously, and laughed at the notion of attack from the Irgun and they paid for it. Dont forget about the British capturing any opposition to martial law and hanging them without provocation.
txz4 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-24-2012, 03:26 PM   #41
jasonX
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 09 e92 335i 6-Speed
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NJ/CT

Posts: 254
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by txz4 View Post
Hind sight is supposed to be 20/20 but id say someone may be in need of some glasses.

The difference first off, is that not all Zionist supported the Irgun, many were content with being under martial law with no say in government forever. Dont forget that Arabs, Christians, and Jews were under martial law in Isreal and being pushed around by British Military leadership. The Arabs in the area at the time had NO issue with the Irgun getting the British out of there until the British started to leave in which the Arabs were pushed by the British leadership to feel as though they were being pushed out. No one asked Arabs in the area to stop doing anything, they simply got pissed that they didnt get anything out of the work that the Zionist did. Until that point they were united in getting the British out, similar to America under British control, no taxation without representation et all.

Everyone knows the King David bombing first off, was a bombing on British intelligence based in the Hotel and further they were told to abandon their post well beforehand. The British didnt take the Irgun seriously, and laughed at the notion of attack from the Irgun and they paid for it. Dont forget about the British capturing any opposition to martial law and hanging them without provocation.
LMAO I need some glasses... and the Pali's were working with the Irgun? I'll go and get you a sight dog.

From the late 30's - 40's the Irgun were responsible for THOUSANDS of Arabs murders through several bombings of marketplaces for example in Jerusalem, Haifa, Jaffa etc, Black Sunday, Damascus Gate, Alhambra & Noga Cinema, Serrani, King David Hotel, Deir Yassin, and I could list tons of others. Yeah, I'm certain the Arabs's were best of buddies while thousands were killed, and 100s of thousands fled the lands in fear or were uprooted by force.

I mean certainly, the ILLEGAL MASS IMMIGRATION of Jews from Europe whom have absolutely no roots to the land migrating to Palestine with the EXPRESSED INTENT to take the land from the Indigenous population wouldn't make them upset though, amirite?

Furthermore, you're despicable for evening attempting to defend the hotel bombing, I'm certain the innocent parties who were killed in that bombing had it coming though right?
__________________
Current:
2009 335i e92

Former:
2008 335xi e92
jasonX is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-24-2012, 03:40 PM   #42
txz4
Major
 
txz4's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 M coupe
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: san antonio, texas

Posts: 1,098
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonX View Post
LMAO I need some glasses... and the Pali's were working with the Irgun? I'll go and get you a sight dog.

From the late 30's - 40's the Irgun were responsible for THOUSANDS of Arabs murders through several bombings of marketplaces for example in Jerusalem, Haifa, Jaffa etc, Black Sunday, Damascus Gate, Alhambra & Noga Cinema, Serrani, King David Hotel, Deir Yassin, and I could list tons of others. Yeah, I'm certain the Arabs's were best of buddies while thousands were killed, and 100s of thousands fled the lands in fear or were uprooted by force.

I mean certainly, the ILLEGAL MASS IMMIGRATION of Jews from Europe whom have absolutely no roots to the land migrating to Palestine with the EXPRESSED INTENT to take the land from the Indigenous population wouldn't make them upset though, amirite?

Furthermore, you're despicable for evening attempting to defend the hotel bombing, I'm certain the innocent parties who were killed in that bombing had it coming though right?
Not sure where you get any of your thinking from... its certainly not based in logic or in truth. Pretty easy to see where your coming from here so i dont need to spell it out for anybody else.....

Never said the Arabs, Christians, or Jews in the area were friends you did. Last time i checked the British had control of the area in which you think was somehow pirated away from Arabs by Zionist. The British weren't fond of having Zionist there either, because they knew what freedom was and what was right based on the injustice happening in their respective homes in Europe, they knew Zionist wouldn't stand for it, while the Arabs in the Area had for years. Keep saying the Jews are responisble, last time i checked it was Britain who for all purposes OWNED the land you state was stolen. Looks like you should be pointing the finger somewhere else...

As far as the "terrorism" you think you have found you really need to check your sources and check history. the bombing of King David i went it the history of, you disagreed. Fine. But it doesn't change what actually happened. there are British intelligence reports that corroborate what im saying.... As far as Der Yassin goes its the same situation we have now. Instead of fighting in the Open, these fighters in the middle east prefer to fight and hide in the homes of theirs and others families using them as human shields. I never said it was right but what do you expect? there is a reason the Civil war in America took place on the outskirts of towns and not in the towns, because they didn't want the Innocent to get caught in the crossfire!!!! P.s. who armed the Arabs in Der Yassin, oh wait, the British. I said they Prodded Arabs into civil war and there you go, they were pissed at the Zionist and were going to be sure that if they couldn't get rid of them they were going to cause as many problems as possible on the way out that they could.

Last edited by txz4; 02-24-2012 at 03:52 PM.
txz4 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-24-2012, 04:00 PM   #43
jasonX
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 09 e92 335i 6-Speed
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NJ/CT

Posts: 254
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by txz4 View Post
Not sure where you get any of your thinking from... its certainly not based in logic or in truth. Pretty easy to see where your coming from here so i dont need to spell it out for anybody else.....
Uhm, no. I posted actual events. Try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txz4 View Post
Never said the Arabs, Christians, or Jews in the area were friends you did. Last time i checked the British had control of the area in which you think was somehow pirated away from Arabs by Zionist. The British weren't found of having Zionist there either, because they knew what freedom was and what was right based on the injustice happening in their respective homes in Europe, they knew Zionist wouldn't stand for it, while the Arabs in the Area had for years. Keep saying the Jews are responisble, last time i checked it was Britain who for all purposes OWNED the land you state was stolen. Looks like you should be pointing the finger somewhere else...
Quote:
Originally Posted by txz4 View Post
The Arabs in the area at the time had NO issue with the Irgun getting the British out of there until the British started to leave in which the Arabs were pushed by the British leadership to feel as though they were being pushed out.
I put these two together just to highlight how you want to talk about truth and logic and make this claim? It was Zioniest terrorism that displaced 100's of thousands of indigenous residents. The illegal migration that was supported byLehi/Irgun which brought tremendous amounts of violence to the region was directly responsible for mass murders, and the British vacating Palestine as they essentially deemed the territory was too hostile.

Please tell me how Zionist's successfully lobbied for more then 50% of Palestine land when Jews accounted for less then 1/3 of the population, which included illegal immigration by European Jews whom have NO ties to the land, whereas the indigenous Pali's who resided in the area for well over a thousand years and made up the majority of the population should get less then 50% of the population?

Year/Jews/Christians/Muslims/Total

1800 7 22 246 275
1890 43 57 432 532
1914 94 70 525 689
1922 84 71 589 752
1931 175 89 760 1,033
1947 630 143 1,181 1,970

numbers in thousands

SWEET DEAL SIGN ME UP! However, I'm certain you'll try to use your insane "logic" to justify this as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by txz4 View Post
As far as the "terrorism" you think you have found you really need to check your sources and check history. the bombing of King David i went it the history of, you disagreed. Fine. But it doesn't change what actually happened. there are British intelligence reports that corroborate what im saying....
Terrorism

1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

2. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government

You need to learn what terrorism means, Irgun was undeniably a terrorist organization. Or maybe you don't consider Hamas a terrorist organization when they shoot rockets into Israel since "because they knew what freedom was and what was right based on the injustice happening in their respective homes"

This is brainwashing at it's finest. One set of rules for Israel, another for everyone else.
__________________
Current:
2009 335i e92

Former:
2008 335xi e92

Last edited by jasonX; 02-24-2012 at 04:08 PM.
jasonX is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-24-2012, 08:22 PM   #44
txz4
Major
 
txz4's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 M coupe
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: san antonio, texas

Posts: 1,098
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonX View Post
Uhm, no. I posted actual events. Try again.





I put these two together just to highlight how you want to talk about truth and logic and make this claim? It was Zioniest terrorism that displaced 100's of thousands of indigenous residents. The illegal migration that was supported byLehi/Irgun which brought tremendous amounts of violence to the region was directly responsible for mass murders, and the British vacating Palestine as they essentially deemed the territory was too hostile.

Please tell me how Zionist's successfully lobbied for more then 50% of Palestine land when Jews accounted for less then 1/3 of the population, which included illegal immigration by European Jews whom have NO ties to the land, whereas the indigenous Pali's who resided in the area for well over a thousand years and made up the majority of the population should get less then 50% of the population?

Year/Jews/Christians/Muslims/Total

1800 7 22 246 275
1890 43 57 432 532
1914 94 70 525 689
1922 84 71 589 752
1931 175 89 760 1,033
1947 630 143 1,181 1,970

numbers in thousands

SWEET DEAL SIGN ME UP! However, I'm certain you'll try to use your insane "logic" to justify this as well!



Terrorism

1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

2. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government

You need to learn what terrorism means, Irgun was undeniably a terrorist organization. Or maybe you don't consider Hamas a terrorist organization when they shoot rockets into Israel since "because they knew what freedom was and what was right based on the injustice happening in their respective homes"

This is brainwashing at it's finest. One set of rules for Israel, another for everyone else.
...the last part in bold^ made me LOL, Most truthful thing you have said all night. Id say what you said above was "brainwashing" though lets not forget i am "despicable" LOL

You simultaneously say that you have the correct logic and base on truth yet you deny certain circumstances about every situation so long as its convenient for your case.

Another thing i notice is that in saying Palestinians were pissed about the 50/50 deal, your are saying that they were wronged yet you refuse to admit that the civil war leading to Der Yassin was caused by this civil war which was started by the Arabs in the area according to secular accounts.

You really need to understand more of World history to Understand why the British left.... The British left because they were blowing more and more money to keep control of a society that didn't want them and were being funded back home by someone who didn't car about the area either. They didnt leave because it was too hostile, this is a world superpower were talking about here, dont be glib. They left because it just wasn't worth spending the money on according to the people back home. This was all at a time were money was already tight due to the WWII.

I tell you what, if Hamas bombs military outpost and calls ahead to warn the people of the coming bomb detonation so as to only destroy the complex and not the people than you can compare the two. So long as Hamas is blowing up civilians by design, you cannot.

You seem to think that history dictates that there is entitlement of the land. Last time i checked i live in the USA not the United Native American Indian Tribes of America UNAITA....

Get over it. Jews have history there. Christians have history there. Arabs have history there....Get with the program. The only nations that are ALWAYS in disrepair in this age are middle eastern Arab countries with very few other randoms peppered in.
txz4 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST