|06-29-2016, 11:37 PM||#1|
Feeler: 2006 BMW Z4M Coupe
Testing the waters for my toy. I am downsizing to a smaller condo and will lose a parking space, therefore this has to go.
2006 BMW Z4M Coupe
- Interlagos Blue Metallic Exterior/Black Nappa Leather Interior
- 64000km/39768 miles
- Local Toronto car - originally sold by Town+Counry BMW in Markham, repurchased by them as a CPO a few years later then sold to the previous owner before me
- Fully optioned - Navigation, Harman Kardon Sound System etc..
- No accidents/claims: clean Carproof and Carfax to verify
- Professionally detailed/paint correction + restoration by J Tough Auto with Ceramic Pro 9H in December 2015
- Inspection 2 done completed by RMP Motors (May 2016)
- Fresh Brake (Motul DOT 5.1)/Transmission (Royal Purple)/Differential (OEM BMW) fluid (May 2016)
- Brand new Michelin Pilot Super Sport (235/35/19 fronts, 265/30/19 rears) installed (April 2016)
- 4 wheel alignment done at Apex Motoring (April 2016)
- Brand new OEM rotors installed (December 2015)
The car has the following upgrades/enhancements that will be included with the sale. The majority upgrades were carried out by the original owner (which is a friend of mine) while the vehicle was brand new:
- AC Schnitzer Short Shifter Kit
- Customer suede door panels with matched A and B pillars with ///M blue stitching
- Eisenmann Catback Exhaust
- KW V3 Coilover Suspension
- OEM ZHP shift knob
- Volk Racing TE37SL (19x8.5 et35 front, 19x9.5 et21 rear) wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sport
- Zeckhausen Clutch Delay Valve
Happy to provide recent maintenance receipts to the buyer. For you Bimmer geeks out there, last 7 digits of the VIN is LL93223.
Car is not daily driven and rarely sees rain, let alone snow and ice.
Asking for CAD $41,000/USD $31,000.
Serious inquiries only. PM if interested. Thanks for looking!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|