BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications
 
European Auto Source
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-06-2012, 09:49 PM   #67
biglare
******
United_States
98

 
Drives: ?
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ?


Posts: 3,136
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by img View Post
You know what's more sad ?

That car is been sitting in pieces since 2008 and he can't even glue it back together. So much for Mr knows it all ! Lmao


Exactly! What an tool!
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2012, 09:50 PM   #68
IMG
M.POWER
103

 
IMG's Avatar
 
Drives: E36 M3 Track car,Ess E90 M3 DD
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Location


Posts: 7,060
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglare
Quote:
Originally Posted by img View Post
You know what's more sad ?

That car is been sitting in pieces since 2008 and he can't even glue it back together. So much for Mr knows it all ! Lmao


Exactly! What an tool!
Toolbox u mean ? Lmao
__________________
NO FEAR.NO LIMITS.NO EQUAL

Ess VT3 LC built motor,Volk TE37SL,Euro taillights,Dinan Xpipe,Custom Headers,Akra axle back CF tips,ModeCarbon FR lip,BMW CF wing
LOW BOOST 60-130 6.7 sec
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2012, 10:43 PM   #69
m33
Banned
United_States
50

 
m33's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT


Posts: 2,697
iTrader: (5)

You gotta be kidding me , that Barney rubble looking tool of a tool couldn't light up his tires like he lights up his mouth and yet has the mordacity to tell people about BMW's !
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2012, 01:30 AM   #70
Bob MG
Moderating
Greenland
67

 
Bob MG's Avatar
 
Drives: like a muppet
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vienna


Posts: 1,824
iTrader: (0)

Who is stinky? Lol

I've only been around here since 2008

Drew, youre a champion of the forums bro

No frills with you.. Just mean business as usual
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2012, 01:37 AM   #71
m33
Banned
United_States
50

 
m33's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT


Posts: 2,697
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob MG View Post
Who is stinky? Lol

I've only been around here since 2008

Drew, youre a champion of the forums bro

No frills with you.. Just mean business as usual
Sticky is a cat who plays with himself , that's how he inherited the name Sticky by playing with the sticky stuff , now back on topic , epic build drew ! Thank god theirs guys like you that actually do rather then talk ! Keep setting new boundrys bro
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2012, 05:47 AM   #72
biglare
******
United_States
98

 
Drives: ?
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ?


Posts: 3,136
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
Sticky is a cat who plays with himself , that's how he inherited the name Sticky by playing with the sticky stuff , now back on topic , epic build drew ! Thank god theirs guys like you that actually do rather then talk ! Keep setting new boundrys bro
No Doubt! Drew is breaking new ground and taking the E92 M3 platform to new heights that nobody has even attempted! Some have talked about it, but Drew actually did something about it! Props to Drew! He is the real deal!

Appreciate 0
      02-09-2012, 02:16 PM   #73
Andy@MORR
10

 
Andy@MORR's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Doral, FL


Posts: 513
iTrader: (-1)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I LOVE THIS DAMN CAR!!!

Drew, keep it up; you know you'll always have our support!
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2012, 02:53 PM   #74
akh23456
All I do is Win... Eat Race Sleep
United_States
33

 
akh23456's Avatar
 
Drives: F10 M5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Philly


Posts: 2,120
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2009 M3  [4.28]
2013 f10 M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
It's not hate it's silliness when reading about these stage 3 motors this, stage 3 motor that , I run this much boost yada yada yada , meanwhile no one posts dyno's , 60-130's I'm mean really WTF is the point ? Why bother ? Really makes you question things no ? You have been stage 3 for quit some time now no ? What do you have to contribute ?
__________________

F10 M5: 11.308 131.96 with a 1.9 60ft Street Tires
E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2012, 03:56 PM   #75
Pencildik
Banned
1

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Earth


Posts: 14
iTrader: (0)

Sick performance build my friend.
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2012, 06:24 PM   #76
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
United_States
83

 
DLSJ5's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 DCT M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CA


Posts: 3,475
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob MG View Post
Who is stinky? Lol

I've only been around here since 2008

Drew, youre a champion of the forums bro

No frills with you.. Just mean business as usual
Thanks man, what are you driving these days?
__________________
08 E92 M3 DCT - Bolt Ons - 60-130MPH 10.71s - 11.88 @ 118MPH - 377WHP
ESS VT2-625 SC 60-130MPH 6.80s - 11.30 @ 129.3 MPH 586WHP / 379WTQ @ 7.2psi - 94 octane / Water meth
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.44s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690Whp/463Wtq@13.5 psi
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2012, 06:26 PM   #77
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
United_States
83

 
DLSJ5's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 DCT M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CA


Posts: 3,475
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy@MORR View Post
I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I LOVE THIS DAMN CAR!!!

Drew, keep it up; you know you'll always have our support!
Thanks Andy, loving the wheels, they really look awesome with the MR.
__________________
08 E92 M3 DCT - Bolt Ons - 60-130MPH 10.71s - 11.88 @ 118MPH - 377WHP
ESS VT2-625 SC 60-130MPH 6.80s - 11.30 @ 129.3 MPH 586WHP / 379WTQ @ 7.2psi - 94 octane / Water meth
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.44s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690Whp/463Wtq@13.5 psi

Last edited by DLSJ5; 02-09-2012 at 09:09 PM.
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2012, 08:23 PM   #78
Jack28
HUSTLER
13

 
Jack28's Avatar
 
Drives: E46 M3-E92 M3
Join Date: May 2006
Location: So/Ca Los Angeles


Posts: 1,319
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Jack28
Very Nice DLSJ5. I really enjoyed your Videos the other day on Youtube lol... Your car is just sick man. Hey what are you redlining at with the ESS sc setup? just curious? Asking as Im going with a supercharge system this summer so im in my comparing stage!

Congrats on the new cluth. Definitely need it with the additional Hp.
__________________

E92 M3 ZCP- AW/FR w/Extended Leather) Packages: ZCP, 6MT, Fully Loaded
E46 M3 - AW/IR 6 Spd, Fully Loaded. 19'' BBS LM DBK, V-CSL C/F Bmpr, Botld, Diff, V-CSL Custum IR-CF Center Counsel, V-GTR Hood, Dixis Ti 76mm, Meisterschaft Ti Sec. 1&2, EvoSport Headers, CAI, D/A Chip, tck d/a, Alcantera Headliner with Imola Red Sttitching....
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2012, 08:30 PM   #79
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
United_States
83

 
DLSJ5's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 DCT M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CA


Posts: 3,475
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack28 View Post
Very Nice DLSJ5. I really enjoyed your Videos the other day on Youtube lol... Your car is just sick man. Hey what are you redlining at with the ESS sc setup? just curious? Asking as Im going with a supercharge system this summer so im in my comparing stage!

Congrats on the new cluth. Definitely need it with the additional Hp.
Thanks Jack, saw your posts, currently it has the stock redline, but ESS can raise it if you want, best of luck to you.
__________________
08 E92 M3 DCT - Bolt Ons - 60-130MPH 10.71s - 11.88 @ 118MPH - 377WHP
ESS VT2-625 SC 60-130MPH 6.80s - 11.30 @ 129.3 MPH 586WHP / 379WTQ @ 7.2psi - 94 octane / Water meth
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.44s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690Whp/463Wtq@13.5 psi
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2012, 12:56 AM   #80
Bob MG
Moderating
Greenland
67

 
Bob MG's Avatar
 
Drives: like a muppet
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vienna


Posts: 1,824
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSJ5 View Post
Thanks man, what are you driving these days?
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...=643970&page=3
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2012, 12:01 PM   #81
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
United_States
83

 
DLSJ5's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 DCT M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CA


Posts: 3,475
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob MG View Post
Atta boy!
__________________
08 E92 M3 DCT - Bolt Ons - 60-130MPH 10.71s - 11.88 @ 118MPH - 377WHP
ESS VT2-625 SC 60-130MPH 6.80s - 11.30 @ 129.3 MPH 586WHP / 379WTQ @ 7.2psi - 94 octane / Water meth
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.44s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690Whp/463Wtq@13.5 psi
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #82
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
United_States
83

 
DLSJ5's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 DCT M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CA


Posts: 3,475
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond View Post
Wow this is a groundbreaking project !
Subscribed
Thanks man, but to be fair, I'm not the first guy to install these clutches.
__________________
08 E92 M3 DCT - Bolt Ons - 60-130MPH 10.71s - 11.88 @ 118MPH - 377WHP
ESS VT2-625 SC 60-130MPH 6.80s - 11.30 @ 129.3 MPH 586WHP / 379WTQ @ 7.2psi - 94 octane / Water meth
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.44s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690Whp/463Wtq@13.5 psi
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2012, 01:10 AM   #83
0-60Motorsports
Major
Bahrain
18

 
0-60Motorsports's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW M3 JB 04 Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kingdom of Bahrain


Posts: 1,348
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to 0-60Motorsports Send a message via MSN to 0-60Motorsports Send a message via Yahoo to 0-60Motorsports
So Drew, are the clutches installed? I want to hear how they feel once you've bedded them in a few miles (ask Jeremy about the running in period if any).

The EVO X thats running the 10 Disc set up from SSP here is buttery smooth!
__________________
Current Mods: GC Coilovers, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip + CF Boot + CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SuperSprint V1 Headers + Catless S-pipes + Res Sec 2 + Race Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OME CSL Steering, OEM CSL Interior, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, EVOLVE Alpha-N, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ....
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2012, 10:10 AM   #84
SSPKris
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
0


 
SSPKris's Avatar
 
Drives: Nissan GTR
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: USA


Posts: 10
iTrader: (0)

Drew, its been awesome to work with you on this project. I hope that you do extremely well at the upcoming race. SSP has been working with new DCT technology and upgrades for approximately 4 years now. The BMW DCT is a very well engineered transmission.

Due to the advances in transmission DCT electronic controls, we now are developing an entire new line of performance parts for the BMW DCT. DCT transmissions are going to be the dominant force in all performance car markets in the near future.

In general there are a bunch of unanswered questions BMW owners have about DCT transmissions, and their capabilities. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about your DCT transmission. We are here to help you guys.

Thanks

Kris
__________________
SSP PERFORMANCE, LLC
World Leaders in Dual Clutch Transmission Components
Kris Gagnon
www.sspperformance.com
kris@sspperformance.com
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2012, 12:54 PM   #85
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
United_States
83

 
DLSJ5's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 DCT M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CA


Posts: 3,475
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports View Post
So Drew, are the clutches installed? I want to hear how they feel once you've bedded them in a few miles (ask Jeremy about the running in period if any).

The EVO X thats running the 10 Disc set up from SSP here is buttery smooth!
They are installed, getting some other work done, and should have the car back this week.
__________________
08 E92 M3 DCT - Bolt Ons - 60-130MPH 10.71s - 11.88 @ 118MPH - 377WHP
ESS VT2-625 SC 60-130MPH 6.80s - 11.30 @ 129.3 MPH 586WHP / 379WTQ @ 7.2psi - 94 octane / Water meth
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.44s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690Whp/463Wtq@13.5 psi
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2012, 12:57 PM   #86
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
United_States
83

 
DLSJ5's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 DCT M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CA


Posts: 3,475
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSPKris View Post
Drew, its been awesome to work with you on this project. I hope that you do extremely well at the upcoming race. SSP has been working with new DCT technology and upgrades for approximately 4 years now. The BMW DCT is a very well engineered transmission.

Due to the advances in transmission DCT electronic controls, we now are developing an entire new line of performance parts for the BMW DCT. DCT transmissions are going to be the dominant force in all performance car markets in the near future.

In general there are a bunch of unanswered questions BMW owners have about DCT transmissions, and their capabilities. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about your DCT transmission. We are here to help you guys.

Thanks

Kris
The feeling is mutual Kris. So glad you posted, I'm looking forward to seeing how the clutch packs perform, for those who want more power and are DCT this is huge and essential, thank you for developing these clutches for us!
__________________
08 E92 M3 DCT - Bolt Ons - 60-130MPH 10.71s - 11.88 @ 118MPH - 377WHP
ESS VT2-625 SC 60-130MPH 6.80s - 11.30 @ 129.3 MPH 586WHP / 379WTQ @ 7.2psi - 94 octane / Water meth
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.44s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690Whp/463Wtq@13.5 psi
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2012, 03:45 AM   #87
Mike Benvo
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
92


 
Mike Benvo's Avatar
 
Drives: Harrop SC M3 / E46 M3 / 7Turbo
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SoCal


Posts: 4,767
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [5.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [5.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Benvo
Quote:
Originally Posted by img View Post
The only thing Stinky is pushing these days is his shitbox cause it still doesnt run Lmao,check this video out of Stinkys shitbox !



he couldnt even light up the tires and when he did,he roasted his clutch,FAIL all the way.he knows everything about those cars like no ones business.


Sticky is nothing but a pathetic loser. I don't think there is anyone that I despise more of in this industry as I have caught him lying through his teeth for personal gain on many occasions. Watching that video was like making it to the priceless part of a mastercard commercial. I hope everything he touches fails like his clutch. That video is another testament to what a dipshit he really is.


Anyway... back on topic

Drew, the new clutches look awesome. Is there some sort of break in procedure after they are installed or can you go full house straight away?
__________________

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2012, 12:53 PM   #88
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
United_States
83

 
DLSJ5's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 DCT M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CA


Posts: 3,475
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Benvo View Post


Sticky is nothing but a pathetic loser. I don't think there is anyone that I despise more of in this industry as I have caught him lying through his teeth for personal gain on many occasions. Watching that video was like making it to the priceless part of a mastercard commercial. I hope everything he touches fails like his clutch. That video is another testament to what a dipshit he really is.


Anyway... back on topic

Drew, the new clutches look awesome. Is there some sort of break in procedure after they are installed or can you go full house straight away?
Thanks Mike, they need to at least 200+ miles before any type of WOT runs, but I will probably put more on it to be safe.
__________________
08 E92 M3 DCT - Bolt Ons - 60-130MPH 10.71s - 11.88 @ 118MPH - 377WHP
ESS VT2-625 SC 60-130MPH 6.80s - 11.30 @ 129.3 MPH 586WHP / 379WTQ @ 7.2psi - 94 octane / Water meth
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.44s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690Whp/463Wtq@13.5 psi
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:52 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST