BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Canadian Classifieds
 
European Auto Source
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-23-2012, 05:18 PM   #1
604
Private First Class
604's Avatar
2
Rep
119
Posts

 
Drives: m3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: 604 Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

LF: Aftermarket Exhaust

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Let me know what you got, and how much. Cheers

__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2012, 05:02 AM   #2
E92Hwo2
Lieutenant
E92Hwo2's Avatar
Canada
7
Rep
410
Posts

 
Drives: M3 E92/M5 F10
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Vancouver BC

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 F10 M5  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
wut kinda exhaust u r into ?? I'm recently getting meistershaft GT can't wait to be arrive
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2012, 08:07 PM   #3
604
Private First Class
604's Avatar
2
Rep
119
Posts

 
Drives: m3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: 604 Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Really not sure yet, theres a guy here selling a Borla axle-back exhaust, what do you think of it?

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=632740
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2012, 03:14 AM   #4
Prince_of_Persia
Colonel
Prince_of_Persia's Avatar
Canada
47
Rep
2,390
Posts

 
Drives: 6MT E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC

iTrader: (1)

Get OEM exhaust mod, best for 400 bucks.
__________________

AW|FR 6MT E92 ///M3
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2012, 12:20 AM   #5
E92Hwo2
Lieutenant
E92Hwo2's Avatar
Canada
7
Rep
410
Posts

 
Drives: M3 E92/M5 F10
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Vancouver BC

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 F10 M5  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
well not my cup of tea Meistershaft GT all the way XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 604 View Post
Really not sure yet, theres a guy here selling a Borla axle-back exhaust, what do you think of it?

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=632740
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2012, 07:38 AM   #6
Will911t
Private First Class
Will911t's Avatar
Canada
1
Rep
141
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 BMW M3 E90
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ontario

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Hwo2 View Post
well not my cup of tea Meistershaft GT all the way XD
+1- have a Meisterschaft GT axle back. Love the sound, and I know that they don't really add HP to the car, however, it seemed to open the car up a little.

As there are not too many people in the area that have aftermarket exhaust systems, had to go off of the resources on this website( search) and sound clips on youtube. Good luck with your decision.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2012, 06:30 PM   #7
E92Hwo2
Lieutenant
E92Hwo2's Avatar
Canada
7
Rep
410
Posts

 
Drives: M3 E92/M5 F10
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Vancouver BC

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 F10 M5  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
From wut I believe any brand exhaust will mostly not adding HP even it does that is just few hp so i wouldnt be care abt that so it just the sound pretty much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will911t View Post
+1- have a Meisterschaft GT axle back. Love the sound, and I know that they don't really add HP to the car, however, it seemed to open the car up a little.

As there are not too many people in the area that have aftermarket exhaust systems, had to go off of the resources on this website( search) and sound clips on youtube. Good luck with your decision.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2012, 06:32 PM   #8
Will911t
Private First Class
Will911t's Avatar
Canada
1
Rep
141
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 BMW M3 E90
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ontario

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Hwo2 View Post
From wut I believe any brand exhaust will mostly not adding HP even it does that is just few hp so i wouldnt be care abt that so it just the sound pretty much
I understand that- just wanted to share my experience after installing it. It seemed to breath a little easier and throttle pick- up was increased slightly.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2012, 06:36 PM   #9
E92Hwo2
Lieutenant
E92Hwo2's Avatar
Canada
7
Rep
410
Posts

 
Drives: M3 E92/M5 F10
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Vancouver BC

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 F10 M5  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
damn i cant wait for my Meistershaft arrive yooooo i just ordered mine yesterday any Video or Pics??? how u think abt the Drone ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will911t View Post
I understand that- just wanted to share my experience after installing it. It seemed to breath a little easier and throttle pick- up was increased slightly.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2012, 05:38 PM   #10
Will911t
Private First Class
Will911t's Avatar
Canada
1
Rep
141
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 BMW M3 E90
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ontario

iTrader: (2)

Here is a close- up of my Meisterschaft GT exhaust- I got the gloss black tips to offset the Alpine White.
Install took about 1 hour, and, like I said I am very happy with the exhaust- I love the sound!
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2012, 06:04 AM   #11
E92Hwo2
Lieutenant
E92Hwo2's Avatar
Canada
7
Rep
410
Posts

 
Drives: M3 E92/M5 F10
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Vancouver BC

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 F10 M5  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Woo nice!!!!! Btw wut u think abt the drone ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will911t View Post
Here is a close- up of my Meisterschaft GT exhaust- I got the gloss black tips to offset the Alpine White.
Install took about 1 hour, and, like I said I am very happy with the exhaust- I love the sound!
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2012, 06:42 PM   #12
Will911t
Private First Class
Will911t's Avatar
Canada
1
Rep
141
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 BMW M3 E90
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ontario

iTrader: (2)

I don't really find that it drones too much at all- while travelling at highway speeds, I find that you can still hear it but is not overpowering.
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2012, 01:06 AM   #13
E92Hwo2
Lieutenant
E92Hwo2's Avatar
Canada
7
Rep
410
Posts

 
Drives: M3 E92/M5 F10
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Vancouver BC

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 F10 M5  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
woot thx man its good to know there arent much drone and still with really nice sound i think Meistershaft give the best sounds so far on our M3 XD +1111111111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will911t View Post
I don't really find that it drones too much at all- while travelling at highway speeds, I find that you can still hear it but is not overpowering.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2012, 09:21 PM   #14
cmetter
Driving
cmetter's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
199
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 Jet Black e93 M3 6MT
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Greenwich, CT

iTrader: (3)

meisterschaft up for sale.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...2#post11373982
__________________
Karma is a Bitch
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:24 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST