BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
BPM Sport
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-23-2012, 12:29 PM   #23
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
 
NYCGP's Avatar
 
Drives: Bandwagon
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jungle

Posts: 1,578
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by number335 View Post
Plus a few unlikely plays doesn't hurt either.
sooooo butthurt....

I love how people say things like... if he hadn't fumbled. Well he did.. something HAD to happen. If the Giants had fumbled would they have given the 9ers the game?

This is why they play the game. You kick the punt and cover the return. People act like it never happens. People fumbled balls.. TURNOVERS HAPPEN. Giants didn't turn it over... SF did. Sucks for SF. They had a great season.. and played a GREAT game. But, in the end, they made more mistakes than the Giants. Which is how defensive football games are won. What is so hard to understand about this...?

Saying ANYTHING was gift wrapped for this team is absurd and you should be ashamed of yourself. The Giants were forced to beat 3 out of the 4 best teams in the NFC... Atlanta, Green Bay and San Fran. But they did it.. 2 of 3 on the road.

Atlanta isn't going to the Super Bowl. Green Bay isn't going to the Super Bowl. San Francisco isn't going to the Super Bowl.

The Giants are going to the Super Bowl.
NYCGP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-23-2012, 01:04 PM   #24
ghosthi32
Banned
 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

Posts: 2,516
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
sooooo butthurt....

I love how people say things like... if he hadn't fumbled. Well he did.. something HAD to happen. If the Giants had fumbled would they have given the 9ers the game?

This is why they play the game. You kick the punt and cover the return. People act like it never happens. People fumbled balls.. TURNOVERS HAPPEN. Giants didn't turn it over... SF did. Sucks for SF. They had a great season.. and played a GREAT game. But, in the end, they made more mistakes than the Giants. Which is how defensive football games are won. What is so hard to understand about this...?

Saying ANYTHING was gift wrapped for this team is absurd and you should be ashamed of yourself. The Giants were forced to beat 3 out of the 4 best teams in the NFC... Atlanta, Green Bay and San Fran. But they did it.. 2 of 3 on the road.

Atlanta isn't going to the Super Bowl. Green Bay isn't going to the Super Bowl. San Francisco isn't going to the Super Bowl.

The Giants are going to the Super Bowl.
I hate to say this...but NYCGP is right
ghosthi32 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-23-2012, 01:06 PM   #25
MediaArtist
There is No Substitute
 
MediaArtist's Avatar
 
Drives: Audi A6, 997 GT3 RS, E90 335i
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Laguna Beach, CA

Posts: 1,189
iTrader: (0)

Kyle Williams - Giants MVP 2012
__________________
'13 Audi A6
'07 Porsche GT3 RS
'08 BMW E90 335i
MediaArtist is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-23-2012, 01:38 PM   #26
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Templar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: One of the coasts...

Posts: 1,816
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
sooooo butthurt....

I love how people say things like... if he hadn't fumbled. Well he did.. something HAD to happen. If the Giants had fumbled would they have given the 9ers the game?

This is why they play the game. You kick the punt and cover the return. People act like it never happens. People fumbled balls.. TURNOVERS HAPPEN. Giants didn't turn it over... SF did. Sucks for SF. They had a great season.. and played a GREAT game. But, in the end, they made more mistakes than the Giants. Which is how defensive football games are won. What is so hard to understand about this...?

Saying ANYTHING was gift wrapped for this team is absurd and you should be ashamed of yourself. The Giants were forced to beat 3 out of the 4 best teams in the NFC... Atlanta, Green Bay and San Fran. But they did it.. 2 of 3 on the road.

Atlanta isn't going to the Super Bowl. Green Bay isn't going to the Super Bowl. San Francisco isn't going to the Super Bowl.

The Giants are going to the Super Bowl.
Why u mad tho?

Like you said, they are going to the big show.
__________________
'11 BMW E92 ///M3 - ZCP and DCT
'13 Toyota Tundra - 4x4 Platinum CrewMax, 5.7l iForce V8
Templar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-23-2012, 01:49 PM   #27
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
 
NYCGP's Avatar
 
Drives: Bandwagon
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jungle

Posts: 1,578
iTrader: (0)

1st Downs
20 (NYG) 15(SF)

Passing 1st downs
17(NYG) 5(SF)

Rushing 1st downs
3(NYG) 6(SF)

1st downs from Penalties
0(NYG) 4(SF)

3rd down efficiency
7-21(NYG) 1-13(SF)

Possession
39:36(NYG) 28:18(SF)

Hmmm...
NYCGP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-23-2012, 02:20 PM   #28
KingOfJericho
Major General
 
KingOfJericho's Avatar
 
Drives: Yes
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CT

Posts: 5,006
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
I don't think anyone is disagreeing with you...
__________________
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Bimmerpost.

2010 S4 Current | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Retired
KingOfJericho is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-23-2012, 02:24 PM   #29
ghosthi32
Banned
 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

Posts: 2,516
iTrader: (0)

Yeah nyc relax buddy. We all know the better team won...
ghosthi32 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-23-2012, 05:12 PM   #30
Gregxi
First Lieutenant
 
Gregxi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330xi 6mt
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: On the crapper

Posts: 336
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
Yeah nyc relax buddy. We all know the better team won...
say it again please
Gregxi is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-23-2012, 05:16 PM   #31
ghosthi32
Banned
 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

Posts: 2,516
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregxi View Post
say it again please
Only time I'll say it infidel
ghosthi32 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-23-2012, 05:26 PM   #32
NYC6
Banned
 
Drives: '10 135i PPKI/06 C6 Z51 Vette
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: LI/NY

Posts: 2,078
iTrader: (0)

NYC6 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-23-2012, 09:07 PM   #33
number335
Second Lieutenant
 
number335's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Orange County, CA

Posts: 255
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
sooooo butthurt....

I love how people say things like... if he hadn't fumbled. Well he did.. something HAD to happen. If the Giants had fumbled would they have given the 9ers the game?

This is why they play the game. You kick the punt and cover the return. People act like it never happens. People fumbled balls.. TURNOVERS HAPPEN. Giants didn't turn it over... SF did. Sucks for SF. They had a great season.. and played a GREAT game. But, in the end, they made more mistakes than the Giants. Which is how defensive football games are won. What is so hard to understand about this...?

Saying ANYTHING was gift wrapped for this team is absurd and you should be ashamed of yourself. The Giants were forced to beat 3 out of the 4 best teams in the NFC... Atlanta, Green Bay and San Fran. But they did it.. 2 of 3 on the road.

Atlanta isn't going to the Super Bowl. Green Bay isn't going to the Super Bowl. San Francisco isn't going to the Super Bowl.

The Giants are going to the Super Bowl.
LOL..i'm not butthurt. I rather see the G men in the Super Bowl. Sometimes it takes luck to get to the Super Bowl. The ball has been bouncing the right way for them. Don't have to get angry about that.
number335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-23-2012, 09:10 PM   #34
Wakka
but no flokka
 
Wakka's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 1er
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Tampa

Posts: 438
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by number335 View Post
LOL..i'm not butthurt. I rather see the G men in the Super Bowl. Sometimes it takes luck to get to the Super Bowl. The ball has been bouncing the right way for them. Don't have to get angry about that.
Youre the reason hes raging... it wasnt 'luck' it was skill, as shown in this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
1st Downs
20 (NYG) 15(SF)

Passing 1st downs
17(NYG) 5(SF)

Rushing 1st downs
3(NYG) 6(SF)

1st downs from Penalties
0(NYG) 4(SF)

3rd down efficiency
7-21(NYG) 1-13(SF)

Possession
39:36(NYG) 28:18(SF)

Hmmm...
__________________
M-Sport, 6MT, Hardwired V1, Perf. Intake, Perf. Exhaust, AFE Scoops, Perf. Carbon Spoiler, Perf. Carbon Diffuser, Enkei RPF1's, Hankook Ventus v12's

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
Entourage sucks. BTM hates everything
Wakka is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-23-2012, 09:14 PM   #35
number335
Second Lieutenant
 
number335's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Orange County, CA

Posts: 255
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakka View Post
Youre the reason hes raging... it wasnt 'luck' it was skill, as shown in this post:
I know I'm the reason he's raging. I never said the G men didn't deserve to be in the Super Bowl. I said the team plays well when they need to. Not sure how that got missed.
number335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-23-2012, 09:38 PM   #36
ghosthi32
Banned
 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

Posts: 2,516
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakka View Post
Youre the reason hes raging... it wasnt 'luck' it was skill, as shown in this post:
sometimes it takes both. Like a bounce of a ball off of someones knee...
ghosthi32 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-23-2012, 10:00 PM   #37
stimpy
Colonel
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Phoenix AZ

Posts: 2,102
iTrader: (7)

stimpy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2012, 03:55 AM   #38
Wakka
but no flokka
 
Wakka's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 1er
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Tampa

Posts: 438
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
sometimes it takes both. Like a bounce of a ball off of someones knee...
he knew it hit his knee... he didnt even attempt to go for it bro.
__________________
M-Sport, 6MT, Hardwired V1, Perf. Intake, Perf. Exhaust, AFE Scoops, Perf. Carbon Spoiler, Perf. Carbon Diffuser, Enkei RPF1's, Hankook Ventus v12's

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
Entourage sucks. BTM hates everything
Wakka is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2012, 03:58 AM   #39
ghosthi32
Banned
 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

Posts: 2,516
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakka View Post
he knew it hit his knee... he didnt even attempt to go for it bro.
im not arguing that...im saying it just a lucky bounce of the ball. Sometimes it takes some luck and a lot of skill to win a tight game.
ghosthi32 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2012, 04:06 AM   #40
Wakka
but no flokka
 
Wakka's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 1er
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Tampa

Posts: 438
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
im not arguing that...im saying it just a lucky bounce of the ball. Sometimes it takes some luck and a lot of skill to win a tight game.
luck/skill that the cowboys definitely didnt have
__________________
M-Sport, 6MT, Hardwired V1, Perf. Intake, Perf. Exhaust, AFE Scoops, Perf. Carbon Spoiler, Perf. Carbon Diffuser, Enkei RPF1's, Hankook Ventus v12's

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
Entourage sucks. BTM hates everything
Wakka is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2012, 04:19 AM   #41
ghosthi32
Banned
 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

Posts: 2,516
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakka View Post
luck/skill that the cowboys definitely didnt have
no shit. thats we arent in the super bowl


plus who is arguing cowboys?
ghosthi32 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2012, 08:33 AM   #42
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
 
NYCGP's Avatar
 
Drives: Bandwagon
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jungle

Posts: 1,578
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
Don't worry Patriot's fans... this one won't hurt as bad as the last one...
NYCGP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2012, 10:54 AM   #43
iBoost
Brigadier General
 
iBoost's Avatar
 
Drives: into the unknown.
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Las Vegas

Posts: 3,035
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregxi View Post


The Evil eye
This sums up the game. I was looking at Williams the same way through my TV
iBoost is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2012, 11:23 AM   #44
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Templar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: One of the coasts...

Posts: 1,816
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
no shit. thats we arent in the super bowl


plus who is arguing cowboys?
A lot of angry Giants fans in here.

Not sure why, they haven't lost (yet).

Muhahaha
__________________
'11 BMW E92 ///M3 - ZCP and DCT
'13 Toyota Tundra - 4x4 Platinum CrewMax, 5.7l iForce V8
Templar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST