BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge
 
PYSPEED
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-23-2006, 06:20 PM   #1
AcMilan714
First Lieutenant
AcMilan714's Avatar
Armenia
16
Rep
357
Posts

 
Drives: e90 328i, e36 325is.
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: HB So Cali

iTrader: (0)

Champions League!!!!!

Ok for anyone thats a futbol fan this is the greatest tournament for clubs in europe. I of course am a Milan fan so im hoping they do well but with the team we have i don't know if we can compete with the big boys till the end.

Big teams to watch again i think will be Barcelona, Real (with Capello) and Lyon. I was wondering if any of you were fans and what team will you be routing for?

If we sign Fatnaldo i hope he plays well...
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2006, 07:32 PM   #2
aapriadi
Colonel
aapriadi's Avatar
Indonesia
36
Rep
2,039
Posts

 
Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

iTrader: (10)

man utd fan but they're so-so
ac milan is awesome but i hope they'll perform as good as they were especially since sheva is in chelsea now
__________________
mod = crack
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2006, 08:02 PM   #3
bavarian19
General
bavarian19's Avatar
United_States
234
Rep
18,815
Posts

 
Drives: Car
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: VA

iTrader: (23)

Moderators... Can we get an 'Off Topic Soccer' category and place all the soccer threads in there???


This way I can ignore them all, and never have to read another thread on that silly 'sport'
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2006, 08:19 PM   #4
Oz
Lieutenant Colonel
Oz's Avatar
United_States
18
Rep
1,770
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 330i, 2004 X5
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Wayne, NJ

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to Oz Send a message via MSN to Oz
I will be rooting for Galatasaray
__________________
2006 330i Steptronic/Alpine White/Black Leather/Burl Walnut Trim/Premium Package/iDrive/Heated Seats/Winter: STYLE 159 Blizzak LM-22 RFT/Summer: TBD
2004 X5 Steptronic/Alpine White/Grey Leather/Poplar Trim/Premium Package/Heated Seats/iPod Adapter
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2006, 08:38 PM   #5
bimmer4me
Captain
bimmer4me's Avatar
United_States
16
Rep
997
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Northern Virginia

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarian19
Moderators... Can we get an 'Off Topic Soccer' category and place all the soccer threads in there???


This way I can ignore them all, and never have to read another thread on that silly 'sport'
__________________

2006 330i Monaco Blue | Grey | Walnut
...Manual | Sports | Premium | Cold | Nav | Comfort Access | PDC | Sirius | Sunshade
...M-Tec Steering Wheel | M-Tec Shifter | TLC
...Performance Center Delivery | Oct 14, 2005
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2006, 09:10 PM   #6
FrankoQ
Deny everything
FrankoQ's Avatar
United_States
134
Rep
11,293
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Laurel, MD

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to FrankoQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarian19
Moderators... Can we get an 'Off Topic Soccer' category and place all the soccer threads in there???


This way I can ignore them all, and never have to read another thread on that silly 'sport'
How about doing the same for all other 'sports'?
__________________

I need a drink

Appreciate 0
      08-23-2006, 10:49 PM   #7
red_wagen
Private First Class
Philippines
5
Rep
107
Posts

 
Drives: with a grin...
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: North Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Go Gunners
__________________
-Jay
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2006, 03:39 AM   #8
LMBlau
Matador
LMBlau's Avatar
Spain
0
Rep
43
Posts

 
Drives: Golf GTI, E90 320d
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Spain

iTrader: (0)

Hala Madrid!!! with or without 'el gordito'
__________________
E90 - 320d - ///M - Lemans Blau
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2006, 07:37 AM   #9
Juve29
First Lieutenant
Juve29's Avatar
Canada
7
Rep
324
Posts

 
Drives: 325i titanium silver spk
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Montréal, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcMilan714
Ok for anyone thats a futbol fan this is the greatest tournament for clubs in europe. I of course am a Milan fan so im hoping they do well but with the team we have i don't know if we can compete with the big boys till the end.

Big teams to watch again i think will be Barcelona, Real (with Capello) and Lyon. I was wondering if any of you were fans and what team will you be routing for?

If we sign Fatnaldo i hope he plays well...

I think Inter will do well in CL.

I also think Milan will do well Inzaghi is on fire. If Milan sign another forward i think that they'll do better than Inter.

Have you heard the latest rumour Ronaldo and maybe Robinho are heading to Milan. I think Robinho would be better buy than Ronaldo. If Milan is serious in winning the CL they should go get Fernando Torres with the money they got from the sell of Sheva I don't see what the problem is.
__________________
325i Titanium Silver / Sport Package / black interior / Chrome Kidney Grill / Tinted Windows.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2006, 07:39 AM   #10
Juve29
First Lieutenant
Juve29's Avatar
Canada
7
Rep
324
Posts

 
Drives: 325i titanium silver spk
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Montréal, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aapriadi
man utd fan but they're so-so
ac milan is awesome but i hope they'll perform as good as they were especially since sheva is in chelsea now
I think Man Utd have pretty good team. I wouldn't be superise to see them win the premiership.
__________________
325i Titanium Silver / Sport Package / black interior / Chrome Kidney Grill / Tinted Windows.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2006, 08:42 AM   #11
AcMilan714
First Lieutenant
AcMilan714's Avatar
Armenia
16
Rep
357
Posts

 
Drives: e90 328i, e36 325is.
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: HB So Cali

iTrader: (0)

Bavarian19 im guessing its not a real sport cuz people dont hit each other and say hut 1 hut 2 but if you really want to watch a mans sport watch RUGBY they dont wear 50lbs of padding.. And Pittsburgh sucks GO GIANTS!!!

PS SOCCER players get better tail compared to football players...
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2006, 01:44 PM   #12
AcMilan714
First Lieutenant
AcMilan714's Avatar
Armenia
16
Rep
357
Posts

 
Drives: e90 328i, e36 325is.
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: HB So Cali

iTrader: (0)

GROUP A
Barcelona (ESP)
Chelsea (ENG)
Liverpool (ENG)
PSV Eindhoven (HOL)

GROUP B
Inter Milan (ITA)
Bayern Munich (GER)
Sporting Club (POR)
Spartak Moscow (RUS)

GROUP C
Liverpool (ENG)
PSV Eindhoven (HOL)
Girondins Bordeaux (FRA)
Galatasaray GROUP D
Valencia (SPA)
AS Roma (ITA)
Olympiacos (GRE)
Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR)

GROUP E
Real Madrid (SPA)
Olympique Lyon (FRA)
Steaua Bucharest (RUM)
Dinamo Kiev (UKR)

GROUP F
Manchester United (ENG)
Celtic (SCO)
Benfica (POR)
FC Copenhagen (DEN)

GROUP G
Arsenal (ENG)
FC Porto (POR)
CSKA Moscow (RUS)
Hamburg (GER)

GROUP H
AC Milan (ITA) :rocks: :rocks:
Lille (FRA)
AEK Athens (GRE)
Anderlecht (BEL)
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2006, 02:17 PM   #13
Juve29
First Lieutenant
Juve29's Avatar
Canada
7
Rep
324
Posts

 
Drives: 325i titanium silver spk
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Montréal, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcMilan714
GROUP A
Barcelona (ESP)
Chelsea (ENG)
Liverpool (ENG)
PSV Eindhoven (HOL)

GROUP B
Inter Milan (ITA)
Bayern Munich (GER)
Sporting Club (POR)
Spartak Moscow (RUS)

GROUP C
Liverpool (ENG)
PSV Eindhoven (HOL)
Girondins Bordeaux (FRA)
Galatasaray GROUP D
Valencia (SPA)
AS Roma (ITA)
Olympiacos (GRE)
Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR)

GROUP E
Real Madrid (SPA)
Olympique Lyon (FRA)
Steaua Bucharest (RUM)
Dinamo Kiev (UKR)

GROUP F
Manchester United (ENG)
Celtic (SCO)
Benfica (POR)
FC Copenhagen (DEN)

GROUP G
Arsenal (ENG)
FC Porto (POR)
CSKA Moscow (RUS)
Hamburg (GER)

GROUP H
AC Milan (ITA) :rocks: :rocks:
Lille (FRA)
AEK Athens (GRE)
Anderlecht (BEL)

You guys got an easy group.
__________________
325i Titanium Silver / Sport Package / black interior / Chrome Kidney Grill / Tinted Windows.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2006, 04:05 PM   #14
AcMilan714
First Lieutenant
AcMilan714's Avatar
Armenia
16
Rep
357
Posts

 
Drives: e90 328i, e36 325is.
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: HB So Cali

iTrader: (0)

Yes and i love it... Now lets see what inter can do. they wont go any further than final 8. I got respect for Buffon big time for staying at juve.. group A is the hardest thing ive ever seen on paper but these are my picks for the 16. Barcelona, realmadrid , lyon, chelsea, man u , benefica, psv, liverpool, arsenal, porto, valencia, olympicos, milan , lille
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2006, 04:25 PM   #15
bavarian19
General
bavarian19's Avatar
United_States
234
Rep
18,815
Posts

 
Drives: Car
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: VA

iTrader: (23)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcMilan714
Bavarian19 im guessing its not a real sport cuz people dont hit each other and say hut 1 hut 2 but if you really want to watch a mans sport watch RUGBY they dont wear 50lbs of padding.. And Pittsburgh sucks GO GIANTS!!!

PS SOCCER players get better tail compared to football players...

You sound really intelligent. Dont let anyone tell you differently.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2006, 04:39 PM   #16
AcMilan714
First Lieutenant
AcMilan714's Avatar
Armenia
16
Rep
357
Posts

 
Drives: e90 328i, e36 325is.
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: HB So Cali

iTrader: (0)

That was the greatest comeback ever.... Go Pittsburgh
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2006, 04:49 PM   #17
Hornet
First Lieutenant
Hornet's Avatar
Finland
5
Rep
392
Posts

 
Drives: 420d
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Finland

iTrader: (0)

Couldn't care less anymore as Juve is out. Guess I hope Inter wins then.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2006, 11:36 AM   #18
AcMilan714
First Lieutenant
AcMilan714's Avatar
Armenia
16
Rep
357
Posts

 
Drives: e90 328i, e36 325is.
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: HB So Cali

iTrader: (0)

MILAN – President Silvio Berlusconi spoke from Rimini responding to questions from journalists regarding whether or not Milan would buy Brazilian forward Ronaldo: ‘No, absolutely; that door is closed.’
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2006, 01:05 PM   #19
e46rocket
New Member
0
Rep
21
Posts

 
Drives: 02 BMW 325i
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: MD, USA

iTrader: (0)

i thought AC Milan got banned because of the referee buying scandel?
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2006, 04:00 PM   #20
Juve29
First Lieutenant
Juve29's Avatar
Canada
7
Rep
324
Posts

 
Drives: 325i titanium silver spk
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Montréal, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46rocket
i thought AC Milan got banned because of the referee buying scandel?
Milan got off with a slap on the wrist.

Juve instead got all the shit.

Juve gets serie B minus 17 points while Milan gets to play in CL.
__________________
325i Titanium Silver / Sport Package / black interior / Chrome Kidney Grill / Tinted Windows.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2006, 04:56 PM   #21
AcMilan714
First Lieutenant
AcMilan714's Avatar
Armenia
16
Rep
357
Posts

 
Drives: e90 328i, e36 325is.
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: HB So Cali

iTrader: (0)

Inter to a wonderful start. LMFAO.... Barcelona looks so good again wow...
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2006, 08:55 PM   #22
Brunotheboxer
Brigadier General
Brunotheboxer's Avatar
United_States
79
Rep
3,003
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 Shelby GT500.
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boston/Cape Cod

iTrader: (0)

where are the N.E. Patriots?
__________________


"...I maybe drunk, but you're ugly, and I can sober up..."
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:50 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST