BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

INDustry distribution

12-26-2011, 02:41 PM   #1
lstoker
Private First Class

Drives: '12 A.W. M3 E92, '11 550I

Thinking about offering Lease Assumption

Hi Guys,

Wanted to get some feedback from everyone here... Looks like I may be facing a possible relocation to Colorado in the near future and I am thinking about getting rid of my M3 E92 until things settle back down.

Will know more in the upcoming weeks, but wanted to get input on the ease of getting a lease assumption done on my 2012 M3. Less than two months old, less than 600 miles on the clock. Loaded options, 10K a year for 30 months.

Would be looking at getting a couple grand from the purchaser, and I would pay transfer fees. Monthly payment is under $800... Does everyone think I could move it fairly easily?
      12-26-2011, 10:18 PM   #2
bvernon
Private First Class

Drives: 2012 M3 Convertible

I'd suggest you look in the "for sale" section of this site and compare your car to other lease assumptions. You should also check Swap-a-lease and any other big lease sites to judge the market. Your payment sounds low which should play to your favor but the bottom line if you want to move the car is that you'll have to make it very attractive to a potential buyer. Sucks you have to get rid of it. Best of luck........