BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

Evolve Automotive

04-25-2012, 08:07 PM   #1
john335coupe
08 e92 M3 DCT, Pulley, AFE stage 2 intake, Dinan

Drives: Tesla Model S, e92 M3 DCT

FS 2008 E92 M3 Mel red/Black noville leather...few mods...

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
I really hate to do this. I'm having a career change and cannot keep the M3. I love this car and have taken "top shelf" care of it since my ownership of it since it had 25k miles. I purchased the car with 25,000 miles on it about 1.5 years ago. At that time it had HR lowering springs and black outer colored wheels (which I get compliments constantly on). Since then I have added spacers (12mm rear and 15mm front), Dinan Free Flow exhaust cat back only, AFE stage 2 intake with scoops, turner pulley and Evolve tune. I have never tracked this car and have never driven it not as it was meant to be driven. This M3 has never received under 19 mpg in the city, which I think is unheard of and the Bridgestone RE11's have lasted almost 20,000 miles and as you can see have plenty of tread left. That can give you a sample of how I drive...no abuse!!! The interior is in excellent shape with only slight kidney wear on driver side and that's it.... great condition. In full warranty!!!!!! I think warranty expires 11-2012 and I will check on that but it also has just over 6000 miles under warranty also.

This is a very loaded example of an M3!!!

Options are:
Cold weather package
Premium package
Technology package
M-Double Clutch Transmission
19" performance wheels
Park distance controller
ipoid radio
HD radio
Satellite radio
Enhanced Premium sound

Total MSRP
$72,670

$2300 Dinan free flow exhaust
$450 AFE intake and scoops
$750 Evolve tune
$500 Wheel paint
$300 springs
$150 spacers
$150 Pulley

Now I want to tell you everything I know about this car. Last month I had the windshield replaced and did not opt for the BMW glass. USAA replaced the glass with an "oem like" glass and I am very finicky about glass and I can attest that there are no blurs or distortions in the glass, the road noise was also unchanged.

I have had two somewhat minor incidents happen. One was when a shopping cart hit the rocker panel and the door skin. There was no damage but paint was repaired. I'm a little embarrassed to say the second. I pulled a little too far onto a parking stop and the front bumper went over the concrete stopper. I slowly reversed but a piece or iron was sticking out and grabbed the bumper cover and pulled it out enough where it needed repainting and the fenders were replaced as well because it cracked the brackets attaching them. I was happy in a way for the second because it repainted the front bumper cover and fenders which had quite a bit of rock chips in them. The front of the car looks brand new! All work was completed through Mauers Collision here in Albuquerque which only work with high end German and Italian cars.

Mechanically the car is perfect. The brake pads have 7mm average left on which is 60% of new and with that many miles that can tell you it was not abused.

I'm not going to mess around with the price and am pricing it to sell fast.
$42,000 + delivery

As I think of things I misses I'll update...

Email me or call me with questions at nmsubway@aol.com and 505-301-6011.

Thanks,
John

Attached Images

04-25-2012, 08:10 PM   #2
john335coupe

LOL I just realized I said I've never tracked the car, which is true, and my plate says "ontrack". I was implying in the course of life being on track not in the automotive since.
      04-25-2012, 08:13 PM   #3
john335coupe

Sorry to spam my own listing but I thought it would be important to a buyer from SoCal. I will be driving to Orange County in mid-June and would deliver the car free of charge then if the buyer wishes. I am happy to not drive the car til then once a deposit is received.

john
      04-25-2012, 08:14 PM   #4
MMME30W
Riff Raff Refugee

Drives: Civic

Love it. Awesome color

How do you like the Dinan exhaust?

Glws.

Character does count. For too long we have gotten by in a society that says the only thing right is to get by and the only thing wrong is to get caught. Character is doing what's right when nobody is looking... " --J. C. Watts
MMME30W is offline   Germany
      04-25-2012, 08:14 PM   #5
john335coupe

Those are bugs on front of car not chips or paint problems...fyi
      04-25-2012, 08:15 PM   #6
raziel5201314
Lieutenant

Drives: 2008 E92 M3

shit, i love this car, and i love red!!! i wish you are in Cali and i can buy it
      04-25-2012, 08:15 PM   #7
john335coupe

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the Dinan exhaust. Made me fall in love with the car all over again. IMO its the best blend of performance sound without it not being too loud.
      04-25-2012, 09:48 PM   #8
john335coupe

I will be in SoCal on June 11th I think. I can drive it to you at no charge. I have to be there anyway and it saves me from having to purchase a flight. Takes longer but that's OK. Let me know?

John