BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

EXXEL Distributions

11-22-2011, 08:16 AM   #1
benn.
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: .

torn apart..

was going to move on from the m3..
sold my dinan m3 w/ full meisterschaft gts system a few months ago
but i guess i might come back..
only thing is..

kreissieg f1 full exhaust system or innotech f1 full exhaust system..

there aren't enough videos to be able to compare the two very well

from what i've seen it's almost sounds very similar..

i've read that kreissieg is much louder too but that innotech sounds nicer?

any help?
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2011, 08:28 AM   #2
benn.
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

torn apart between kreissieg or innotech..
but sehrschnell have you heard them both in person?
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2011, 08:33 AM   #3
1sikbmr
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 6MT

This should help in your decision

http://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=609598

F80 ///M3 6MT Avus Blue ZCP
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2011, 08:35 AM   #4
IND-Distribution
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: G82 M4 / G87 M2

Kreisseig is the original valved and chambered exhaust manufacturer, and has been building valved systems for a very long time in Japan.
      11-22-2011, 08:38 AM   #5
benn.
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sikbmr View Post

wow that's just..

unprofessional.. speechless
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2011, 08:41 AM   #6
benn.
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilia@IND View Post
Kreisseig is the original valved and chambered exhaust manufacturer, and has been building valved systems for a very long time in Japan.

thank you, i guess if i decide to pick up another m3 kreissieg would be the way to go

m3, gtr, 911, or whatever i get in the future i hope to stay in contact with you guys
the cars you work on are AMAZING
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2011, 08:52 AM   #7
F82_SID
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C 6mt HK Silver

If money is no object the kreisseig all the way! If money is a concern then get the Innotech that sounds very similar for a little bit of a cost savings.

But check out this video! I know its in a garage so the sound is amplified but still, DAMN!

11-22-2011, 09:13 AM   #8
IND-Distribution
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: G82 M4 / G87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by benn. View Post
thank you, i guess if i decide to pick up another m3 kreissieg would be the way to go

m3, gtr, 911, or whatever i get in the future i hope to stay in contact with you guys
the cars you work on are AMAZING
Thank you! I appreciate the kind words.
      11-22-2011, 09:20 AM   #9
Nine
Banned
Rep
Drives: Not ZCP, FML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92_SID View Post
If money is no object the kreisseig all the way! If money is a concern then get the Innotech that sounds very similar for a little bit of a cost savings.

But check out this video! I know its in a garage so the sound is amplified but still, DAMN!
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2011, 09:49 AM   #10
luis_m3
Low Pro...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92_SID View Post

Appreciate 0
      11-22-2011, 10:29 AM   #11
MR///M3
e90post veteran
United_States
Rep
Drives: Past: '12 M3, '09 335

Innotech F1 all the way, mine actually is being delivered to me tomorrow. Kreissieg is much more expensive (~$7200 or more) AND it doesn't get rid of primary cats so there is little power gain

The thread above was posted because that vendor got shafted by Innotech because Innotech changed who their US vendor was and no longer was going to use them for their systems. I agree that it isn't the nicest thing to do, but business is business. Also, the current and only Innotech vendor has not heard one thing about price increases.
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2011, 11:03 AM   #12
SchnellM3
Digger
United_States
Rep
Drives: 03 E46 M3

Garage List
I have the Innotech "sport" (got it before F1 was out) and absolutely love it!!!!! Can't go wrong with either IPE, not sure why they call it sport because it sounds like it'll rip your head off under full throttle and hitting the downshifts with the DCT = MGASM

It is a well made system and fits extremely well. I got mine from John and Mike @ Rimier. Its really sad what happened with them Those guys were a great help with everything. Especially the install and following up with it even months after. They knew every aspect of the system and the E9x.

Full Innotech Exhaust - DINAN Intake - IND Engine Bay Appearance - IND Hand Stitched Boot Covers - and much more....
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2011, 04:15 PM   #13
TW0929
Lieutenant
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 1M

IPE f1 all the way.
Radio hasn't been on since I installed it two month ago.
Just can't get enough of the sound
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2011, 10:45 AM   #14
John@R
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Ariel Atom 2

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR///M3 View Post

The thread above was posted because that vendor got shafted by Innotech because Innotech changed who their US vendor was and no longer was going to use them for their systems. I agree that it isn't the nicest thing to do, but business is business. Also, the current and only Innotech vendor has not heard one thing about price increases.
The thread above was posted because the way Innotech operates no longer works for Rimier. Writing off their actions as "business is business" enrages me because it's companies like Innotech that give the whole auto industry a bad name.

Again, JIM Tech's product is great but Innotech's business practices are terrible. Who knows, maybe they will improve.

PS We have been getting emails and referrals from Innotech over the past few weeks so the choice to no longer sell their products is ours.
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2011, 10:56 AM   #15
MR///M3
e90post veteran
United_States
Rep
Drives: Past: '12 M3, '09 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by John@RimierMotorSport View Post
The thread above was posted because the way Innotech operates no longer works for Rimier. Writing off their actions as "business is business" enrages me because it's companies like Innotech that give the whole auto industry a bad name.

Again, JIM Tech's product is great but Innotech's business practices are terrible. Who knows, maybe they will improve.

PS We have been getting emails and referrals from Innotech over the past few weeks so the choice to no longer sell their products is ours.
I guess I understand where you're coming from. You chose moral values over business with Innotech, and that makes sense and is respectable. But the way you went about stopping to carry their product was wrong in many ways. It was an immature emotional response to them that was unnecessary.
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2011, 11:38 AM   #16
Mike@R
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR///M3 View Post
I guess I understand where you're coming from. You chose moral values over business with Innotech, and that makes sense and is respectable. But the way you went about stopping to carry their product was wrong in many ways. It was an immature emotional response to them that was unnecessary.
You're entitled to your opinion.
If you have any further comments or questions please feel free to contact us directly.
This thread doesn't seem like the best place for this discussion.
Apologies to the OP

Last edited by Mike@R; 11-23-2011 at 12:39 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 03:36 PM   #17
benn.
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

man i'd hate to bring this up now.. but how do you guys think the new meisterschaft gtc compares with kreissieg and innotech's f1 valve systems?
i've still not heard any of these in person yet but before i sold my dinan m3 i had the meisterschaft gts system and the sound was mind boggling.. I loved that system and the build quality was superb so I have high hopes as to how meisterschaft's gtc would hold up.. it's just i've been out of the states for a year and now i'm tempted to get another m3 over a gtr or even a 991 if only to listen to one of these systems everyday. Has anyone heard all these in person?
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 03:40 PM   #18
kchu221
JDM whore
South Korea
Rep
Drives: 2009 997.1 Turbo

if moneys no problem, kreissieg all the way... but i heard the meisterschaft was nice too!
      10-05-2012, 12:46 PM   #19
NoM3ForMe
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 Legacy, '07 Kia Sorrento

Quote:
Originally Posted by benn. View Post
was going to move on from the m3..
sold my dinan m3 w/ full meisterschaft gts system a few months ago
but i guess i might come back..
only thing is..

kreissieg f1 full exhaust system or innotech f1 full exhaust system..

there aren't enough videos to be able to compare the two very well

from what i've seen it's almost sounds very similar..

i've read that kreissieg is much louder too but that innotech sounds nicer?

any help?
I see that you are the in the Seattle-area like I am. PM me and I can point you to some vendors on the Eastside that might be able to help you.
      10-05-2012, 05:16 PM   #20
Giggs
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: R8

I was considering stepping away but then ordered a supercharger and the akra xpipe to complete my evo system. Both being installed next week. I dont think ill be going anywhere lol
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2012, 09:42 PM   #21
Totti
Troll
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Sorry to derail but is Rimier back selling Innotech now? I almost pulled the trigger until I read some of the negativity towards how they were treated but it seems they were still available right up until a couple of months ago anyway.
Use the stick like u would a manual. If that doesn't work, put it in D mode and put both hands at 10 and 2. If that doesn't work, just sit on your right hand.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2012, 04:48 PM   #22
benn.
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
I was considering stepping away but then ordered a supercharger and the akra xpipe to complete my evo system. Both being installed next week. I dont think ill be going anywhere lol

yea man imo even if our cars are in the last model year they still sound & look much better than the competition right now.. AND they come in stick. let me know how that supercharger goes! i might have to spend some extra $ if i go with another m3
Appreciate 0