BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
ESS Tuning
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-09-2011, 11:57 AM   #45
AU335i
Captain
AU335i's Avatar
17
Rep
886
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 335i E92
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, AL

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenVert View Post
Sophomore year of college my gf comes up to see me. Its been a couple weeks since weve seen eachother so we get going. Some time later we finish up.

Then we hear a squeak from the other side of my split double...then to door opened really quickly and slammed shut with a massive force.

I looked on the other side of the room and said, Josh? Are you there buddy? Like he was a sickly dog or something. He wasnt there.

Which only meant one thing, although he never admitted it to me...that he was there the whole time I was fucking my gf...




I actually have a second one:

I was 17 at the time. My gf had just spent the night over and this was only a month or 2 after I had lost my virginity.

So its the morning after she spent the night. My parents are up making breakfast and my gf and I are on the couch watching tv.

I guess this is where I should introduce my dog. He was still a puppy at the time and he had a thing for private parts. He always used to eat the crotches out of underwear that you left on the floor...stuff like that.

So anyway my parents have finished breakfast right now and they decide that they want to watch tv and sit on the couch beside where my gf and I are sitting.

My dog walks down the stairs all happy, walks into the room with me my gf and my parents there, with the condom I used the night before over his nose. His snout covered in the jizz kept moist by the lube in the condom.

Needless to say I was forced to clean up the dog, but I had to catch him first. So I ran around the room chasing the facialed dog for 5 minutes while my gf was in horror, my mom crying and my dad wanting to high five me.

Needless to say life was kinda weird for a bit there.

lol'd at the dad wanting to high five ya haha my dad woulda been the same way
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2011, 01:49 PM   #46
Bimmer Nerd
I | L Photography
Bimmer Nerd's Avatar
Georgia
113
Rep
7,538
Posts

 
Drives: on the track
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Los angeles, ~818~ | San Diego, La Jolla

iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenVert View Post
Sophomore year of college my gf comes up to see me. Its been a couple weeks since weve seen eachother so we get going. Some time later we finish up.

Then we hear a squeak from the other side of my split double...then to door opened really quickly and slammed shut with a massive force.

I looked on the other side of the room and said, Josh? Are you there buddy? Like he was a sickly dog or something. He wasnt there.

Which only meant one thing, although he never admitted it to me...that he was there the whole time I was fucking my gf...




I actually have a second one:

I was 17 at the time. My gf had just spent the night over and this was only a month or 2 after I had lost my virginity.

So its the morning after she spent the night. My parents are up making breakfast and my gf and I are on the couch watching tv.

I guess this is where I should introduce my dog. He was still a puppy at the time and he had a thing for private parts. He always used to eat the crotches out of underwear that you left on the floor...stuff like that.

So anyway my parents have finished breakfast right now and they decide that they want to watch tv and sit on the couch beside where my gf and I are sitting.

My dog walks down the stairs all happy, walks into the room with me my gf and my parents there, with the condom I used the night before over his nose. His snout covered in the jizz kept moist by the lube in the condom.

Needless to say I was forced to clean up the dog, but I had to catch him first. So I ran around the room chasing the facialed dog for 5 minutes while my gf was in horror, my mom crying and my dad wanting to high five me.

Needless to say life was kinda weird for a bit there
.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2011, 07:03 PM   #47
Bobble
Major
Bobble's Avatar
No_Country
16
Rep
1,217
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335i/RIP E46 323Ci/E30 325
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (1)

Ok I had just gotten divorced about 2 months before and had nothing for a while. So I'm on a business trip to meet with a potential new client, was a software suport gig after hours all remote, the holy grail of IT consulting, and I need the extra cash as I was getting bent over in a divorce. So I'm in the hotel bar, Holiday Inn Oakland Jack London Square. This lady walks in, kind of skanky looking, skinny but with huge fake tits, sits down, I'm cursuing at the TV, hockey games on I hate the Sharks. She starts talking to me and arguing about the Sharks, next thing you know we're upstairs and I'm abusing her in every way possible and she's talking like a damn whore wanting more. We finish she leaves. I'm thinking I'm a champ, go to sleep happy. Fast forward next morning, get up go to meeting, met with CIO everything goes fine but he says well one last thing you need to meet with the developmet director for her to approve the hiring since you'll report to her but he says she had a little accident this morning tripped and fell at home and has a big bruise on her face so don't be alarmed she walks in and it was her giant bruise like a slap. Talk about awkward silence, never did get that gig and never asked why.
__________________
08 E90 335i Monaco Blue Gray Dakota ZPP ZSP Heated Seats CA Step w/Paddles iPod
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2011, 07:20 PM   #48
Year's_End
RWD only.
Year's_End's Avatar
United_States
329
Rep
12,334
Posts

 
Drives: '08 E92 335i
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: St. Pete, FL

iTrader: (0)

Christ that was one long sentence.^
__________________
E92 335i: Space Grey|Coral Red|Aluminum Trim

Future Ride: 2015 Mustang GT Premium |Guard|401A|PP|Recaros|6MT
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2011, 07:30 PM   #49
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
NYCGP's Avatar
55
Rep
1,578
Posts

 
Drives: Bandwagon
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jungle

iTrader: (0)

Wait... Bobble. Was it the skank from the bar? Am I the only one that is confused at this point?
__________________
"It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not."
-André Gide
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2011, 07:43 PM   #50
BrokenVert
Resident Kerbalnaut
BrokenVert's Avatar
United_States
148
Rep
10,075
Posts

 
Drives: Topless 135/Electric Boogaloo
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fahrvergnügen/NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
Wait... Bobble. Was it the skank from the bar? Am I the only one that is confused at this point?
no im pretty sure it was her.

But what didnt get answered is how did she get the bruise? Was it you?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2011, 10:18 PM   #51
vioaltec
Sasha Fierce
vioaltec's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
232
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 bmw 3 series coupe
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: East Bay

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
Holiday Inn Oakland Jack London
No wonder she looked sleezy, your at a Holiday Inn..........
__________________
Vivre, Aimer et Voler
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2011, 04:41 AM   #52
BrokenVert
Resident Kerbalnaut
BrokenVert's Avatar
United_States
148
Rep
10,075
Posts

 
Drives: Topless 135/Electric Boogaloo
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fahrvergnügen/NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vioaltec View Post
No wonder she looked sleezy, your at a Holiday Inn..........
We at the Hotel! Motel Holliday Inn!




Seriously guys, is it a hotel or a motel? Because I always thought it was an Inn. That song (is it a song?) just really confuses me.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2011, 08:29 AM   #53
Blayne
Enlisted Member
2
Rep
44
Posts

 
Drives: Escalade
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenVert View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vioaltec View Post
No wonder she looked sleezy, your at a Holiday Inn..........
We at the Hotel! Motel Holliday Inn!




Seriously guys, is it a hotel or a motel? Because I always thought it was an Inn. That song (is it a song?) just really confuses me.
Holiday Inn

More like motel in my opinion
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2011, 01:16 PM   #54
g_rant
Lieutenant Colonel
g_rant's Avatar
United_States
16
Rep
1,596
Posts

 
Drives: Arctic325, NAMX5
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (2)

^ just by bolding that part, makes it sound diary.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2011, 01:16 PM   #55
g_rant
Lieutenant Colonel
g_rant's Avatar
United_States
16
Rep
1,596
Posts

 
Drives: Arctic325, NAMX5
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (2)

Dirty* stupid iPhone.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2011, 01:26 PM   #56
markham335i
Lieutenant
markham335i's Avatar
15
Rep
540
Posts

 
Drives: 07 335i
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Toronto, Markham

iTrader: (0)

1)my dad walked in on my gf and i banging... i have it on video, and him yelling saying "get the fuck out of the house!!" was very awkward at the time, now pretty funny.

2)ex girl and i were banging in an underground parking lot during lunch, someone called the police and 2 squad cars came rushing in >.> thankfully we were all finished (she was still in the back) but it was a spot we used many times and condoms were all over the place (yesyes i littered.. i was like 16 at the time lol) the officer said "sir r u telling me these condoms on the ground arnt yours?" i said of course not and when he asked for my license, i reached into the glove box and the pack of condoms fell out (same ones that were spread on the ground).. he also asked "why is ur gf sitting in the back of the car and u are in the front" i was nervous and said "shes not worthy to sit in the front".. followed by an awkward laugh :S... he was like "wtf... next time take this more private" and walked away...
__________________
Upgrades: <Cobb V3, DCI, BMS downpipes, ER charge pipe, Forge DV, bbs ch-r, 30%tint all around, bmw performance exhaust, umnitza V4 angel eyes>.....Next upgrades (I would like):intercooler, BBK, turbo upgrade....etc....
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2011, 01:34 PM   #57
FwdFtl
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
86
Rep
266
Posts

 
Drives: E60
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cali

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by markham335i View Post
1)my dad walked in on my gf and i banging... i have it on video, and him yelling saying "get the fuck out of the house!!" was very awkward at the time, now pretty funny.

2)ex girl and i were banging in an underground parking lot during lunch, someone called the police and 2 squad cars came rushing in >.> thankfully we were all finished (she was still in the back) but it was a spot we used many times and condoms were all over the place (yesyes i littered.. i was like 16 at the time lol) the officer said "sir r u telling me these condoms on the ground arnt yours?" i said of course not and when he asked for my license, i reached into the glove box and the pack of condoms fell out (same ones that were spread on the ground).. he also asked "why is ur gf sitting in the back of the car and u are in the front" i was nervous and said "shes not worthy to sit in the front".. followed by an awkward laugh :S... he was like "wtf... next time take this more private" and walked away...

Like a BOSS.
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2011, 11:10 PM   #58
donovan
Brigadier General
donovan's Avatar
Germany
72
Rep
3,548
Posts

 
Drives: E92 m3 AW, light package
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: le' Murica

iTrader: (12)

My awkward but awesome sex story...

1. Go to chicks house, I am liike whoa kinda..chubby but ok.

2. First deep throat attempt where she actally took it all

3. She......pulled out a glass cup

4. censored

5. censored

6. My first time using my censored to put it in the censored for some awesomeness, never use the normal holes anymore, lmao.

7. Woke up early enough so no one knew it was me leaving from fat girls house

8. Dream about this happening again

9. REPEATED for a weekly DRAIN ROFLMAO
__________________


e46 m3 Black
Too many mods
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2011, 03:39 AM   #59
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
Tondtar's Avatar
Vanuatu
149
Rep
884
Posts

 
Drives: His Mom Crazy
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: El Lay

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by donovan View Post
My awkward but awesome sex story...

1. Go to chicks house, I am liike whoa kinda..chubby but ok.

2. First deep throat attempt where she actally took it all

3. She......pulled out a glass cup

4. censored

5. censored

6. My first time using my censored to put it in the censored for some awesomeness, never use the normal holes anymore, lmao.

7. Woke up early enough so no one knew it was me leaving from fat girls house

8. Dream about this happening again

9. REPEATED for a weekly DRAIN ROFLMAO


Discovered Love of piitb of Fatties by accident. He is a changed man now
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2011, 10:00 AM   #60
Mr. ///M3 RD
Major General
Mr. ///M3 RD's Avatar
Canada
147
Rep
7,863
Posts

 
Drives: E350 & 280 SL on Weekends :)
Join Date: May 2010
Location: GTA, Ontario - Canada

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Read thru the pages ... why you might ask well it just made me smile and at times

So what's my story you might ask ... well reading your stories above made me think back all the way back to my first time ... let me put it this way ...

I was just about to park it like we push the garage door opener you know what I mean then just when the tip was about to enter the garage opening the exhaust exploded like never before ...

I then heard a soft whisper ... "is that all there is?"

no I said ... sorry wait 20 minutes and I'll try to park it again

I shall leave the rest to your imagination I'm sure some of you had simmilar first time parking experiences
__________________
Cheers, Rolf-Dieter

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2011, 10:08 AM   #61
BrokenVert
Resident Kerbalnaut
BrokenVert's Avatar
United_States
148
Rep
10,075
Posts

 
Drives: Topless 135/Electric Boogaloo
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fahrvergnügen/NY

iTrader: (0)

^there was way too many metaphors in that. lol

Summary: He just put the tip in and he blew his load, although I had originally read it as he let out a huge fart and then had to take a shit.

Weve all been there man, its cool.
__________________
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:07 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST