BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
VF Engineering
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-02-2011, 01:21 PM   #1
2K12 BMW M3
Second Lieutenant
 
2K12 BMW M3's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Porter Ranch, CA

Posts: 269
iTrader: (1)

Re: Wanted To Thank Ryan Amico @ Steve Thomas Bmw

Just wanted to thank ryan amico for his help, i will be putting an order in tomorrow for 12 M3. Ryan has been very helpful, honest, and nice. I would recommend anyone to goto Ryan for a great deal. Thank you ryan.
2K12 BMW M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-02-2011, 04:25 PM   #2
nv6425
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5, 2012 740i M-Sport
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 353
iTrader: (0)

Right there with you man, just talked to him to finalize my deal...ED on 11/17.

I have purchased more than 10 cars, but nothing has been this simple and straight to the point - he's got the process down! Highly recommended!
nv6425 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-02-2011, 09:19 PM   #3
K-M3
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: '12 M3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Oklahoma

Posts: 223
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nv6425 View Post
Right there with you man, just talked to him to finalize my deal...ED on 11/17.

I have purchased more than 10 cars, but nothing has been this simple and straight to the point - he's got the process down! Highly recommended!
congratulationsss...... man that's early if you have just put in your order. I put in my order about a week ago (for PCD though) and apparently I have been alloted PW50....guess thats the first week of december or so........

and I concurr.......with him, atleast the ordering process was extremely simple.....just hoping that a miracle happens and my PW gets bumped up....that would be a nice holiday present.........

What build are you getting??
K-M3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-02-2011, 10:11 PM   #4
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
GOLFFRR's Avatar
 
Drives: Golf Cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

Posts: 15,940
iTrader: (4)

great to hear I will let Ryan know of the kind words
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL US FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote or assistance from David? GO HERE-->http://www.bimmerdavid.com/#!blank/c1r1e
Davids current ED Special M235/228--> http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1013211
GOLFFRR is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-03-2011, 01:31 AM   #5
2K12 BMW M3
Second Lieutenant
 
2K12 BMW M3's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Porter Ranch, CA

Posts: 269
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-M3 View Post
congratulationsss...... man that's early if you have just put in your order. I put in my order about a week ago (for PCD though) and apparently I have been alloted PW50....guess thats the first week of december or so........

and I concurr.......with him, atleast the ordering process was extremely simple.....just hoping that a miracle happens and my PW gets bumped up....that would be a nice holiday present.........

What build are you getting??
Thank you. This will be my first euro ride, but i hope they will build it asap. I am already credit approved, so i should find out tomorrow with ryan once i make a deposit in. The build i have is

Mineral White
Black Novillo Extended Leather w/ Piano Black Trim 6MT
Competiton Package
Premium Package
Heated Front Seats
BMW Apps
Satelite Radio
Enhanced Premium Sound
Automatic High Beam

That will be my build, but im still contemplating if i should get dct or manual. I know there is a lot of thread about this. So hopefully ill make the right decision by tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nv6425 View Post
Right there with you man, just talked to him to finalize my deal...ED on 11/17.

I have purchased more than 10 cars, but nothing has been this simple and straight to the point - he's got the process down! Highly recommended!
Congrats on your order.

Last edited by 2K12 BMW M3; 11-03-2011 at 01:33 AM. Reason: typo
2K12 BMW M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-03-2011, 01:34 AM   #6
2K12 BMW M3
Second Lieutenant
 
2K12 BMW M3's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Porter Ranch, CA

Posts: 269
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
great to hear I will let Ryan know of the kind words
Thank you, i will be seeing him tomorrow morning.
2K12 BMW M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-03-2011, 09:18 AM   #7
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
GOLFFRR's Avatar
 
Drives: Golf Cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

Posts: 15,940
iTrader: (4)

Sweet! you are going to when you see mineral white in person. I love that color.
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL US FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote or assistance from David? GO HERE-->http://www.bimmerdavid.com/#!blank/c1r1e
Davids current ED Special M235/228--> http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1013211
GOLFFRR is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-03-2011, 09:37 AM   #8
dmboone25
Major General
 
dmboone25's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 F22 M235i/DUC M1100 EVO
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 5,321
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 E92 328i  [0.00]
2007 328i  [0.00]
Ryan has always been very helpful, provided information, and even talked to me numerous times on the phone. He is a great guy who honestly wants to help you get the car you want...not what he needs to sell.

I would recommend him to anyone close enough to CA to make it work...
__________________
Current - 2014 F22 M235 - MT, CWP, Premium, Aluminum Hex/Black Gloss Trim.
Past BMWs: 2011 E82 135 - LBM, N55, DCT
2008 E82 135 - AW, N54, MT
2007 E92 328 - JB, N52, MT, ZSP (traded in for 135)
2007 E92 328 - JB, N52, MT (retired by a drunk driver)
dmboone25 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-03-2011, 12:33 PM   #9
2K12 BMW M3
Second Lieutenant
 
2K12 BMW M3's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Porter Ranch, CA

Posts: 269
iTrader: (1)

I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmboone25 View Post
Ryan has always been very helpful, provided information, and even talked to me numerous times on the phone. He is a great guy who honestly wants to help you get the car you want...not what he needs to sell.

I would recommend him to anyone close enough to CA to make it work...
Anyways i just met ryan like an hour ago and he said my order was already in. Also i test drove the dct again, which i wasn't feeling so i made my decision to go with mt. Can't wait till i get my production #. Once again ryan, thank you very much for your help.
2K12 BMW M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-03-2011, 01:04 PM   #10
dmboone25
Major General
 
dmboone25's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 F22 M235i/DUC M1100 EVO
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 5,321
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 E92 328i  [0.00]
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K12 BMW M3 View Post
I agree.



Anyways i just met ryan like an hour ago and he said my order was already in. Also i test drove the dct again, which i wasn't feeling so i made my decision to go with mt. Can't wait till i get my production #. Once again ryan, thank you very much for your help.
Congrats on the new order--I have DCT now, and I believe it is the main reason I am looking to get out of my lease early. It is very...precise. But, as Clarkson says, I want it to shove its hands down the front of my trousers and have a go! That's what the MT does.

What makes Ryan so great is that he provides all of this to me and I have never ordered a car from him. I live in Indiana and just haven't been able to make it work...shows that he truly cares, in my opinion.
__________________
Current - 2014 F22 M235 - MT, CWP, Premium, Aluminum Hex/Black Gloss Trim.
Past BMWs: 2011 E82 135 - LBM, N55, DCT
2008 E82 135 - AW, N54, MT
2007 E92 328 - JB, N52, MT, ZSP (traded in for 135)
2007 E92 328 - JB, N52, MT (retired by a drunk driver)
dmboone25 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-04-2011, 12:34 AM   #11
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
THE TECH's Avatar
 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

Posts: 13,079
iTrader: (44)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Congrats on your order. I ordered mine from him as well. You won't be disappointed!! Mine is set to arrive around Thanksgiving.
__________________
THE TECH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-04-2011, 01:22 AM   #12
2K12 BMW M3
Second Lieutenant
 
2K12 BMW M3's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Porter Ranch, CA

Posts: 269
iTrader: (1)

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmboone25 View Post
Congrats on the new order--I have DCT now, and I believe it is the main reason I am looking to get out of my lease early. It is very...precise. But, as Clarkson says, I want it to shove its hands down the front of my trousers and have a go! That's what the MT does.

What makes Ryan so great is that he provides all of this to me and I have never ordered a car from him. I live in Indiana and just haven't been able to make it work...shows that he truly cares, in my opinion.
Congrats on your order too, I just now have to wait 2 months or so, which is already driving me crazy. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
Congrats on your order. I ordered mine from him as well. You won't be disappointed!! Mine is set to arrive around Thanksgiving.
2K12 BMW M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-09-2011, 09:15 AM   #13
Murph335
Major
 
Murph335's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 335 e90, '11 X5D
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Chandler, AZ

Posts: 1,051
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2006 Chevy TBSS  [0.00]
2010 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
White on black is my number one choice and proven to be the toughest to find, great choice!!! What are these leasing out for now, anyone get below 800 or even 700?
__________________
H&R Touring - M3 Front Arms - Work Genosis GS-1 19x9+30 x10+26 225f 265r stretch - AA FMIC - AR DP - Cobb E30 Map +160rwhp/+200rwtq
Murph335 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-09-2011, 09:33 AM   #14
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
THE TECH's Avatar
 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

Posts: 13,079
iTrader: (44)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph335 View Post
White on black is my number one choice and proven to be the toughest to find, great choice!!! What are these leasing out for now, anyone get below 800 or even 700?
If you want a car without waiting, they will have a White with FR.
__________________
THE TECH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-09-2011, 10:09 AM   #15
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
GOLFFRR's Avatar
 
Drives: Golf Cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

Posts: 15,940
iTrader: (4)

I believe that car is sold but i could be wrong. Either way def contact Ryan and he will be able to help you out. Also we just got in a couple ZCP used M's in. one is a white coupe and the other is a black vert.
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL US FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote or assistance from David? GO HERE-->http://www.bimmerdavid.com/#!blank/c1r1e
Davids current ED Special M235/228--> http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1013211
GOLFFRR is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-09-2011, 10:13 AM   #16
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
THE TECH's Avatar
 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

Posts: 13,079
iTrader: (44)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
I believe that car is sold but i could be wrong. Either way def contact Ryan and he will be able to help you out. Also we just got in a couple ZCP used M's in. one is a white coupe and the other is a black vert.
Damn!! That was fast!
__________________
THE TECH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-09-2011, 10:26 AM   #17
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
GOLFFRR's Avatar
 
Drives: Golf Cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

Posts: 15,940
iTrader: (4)

haha With the service and pricing Ryan gives these cars dont last long. Also this is the last of the v8 so people are grabbing them fast!

I was checking out your wheels the other day there so sick. Your going to be styling!
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL US FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote or assistance from David? GO HERE-->http://www.bimmerdavid.com/#!blank/c1r1e
Davids current ED Special M235/228--> http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1013211
GOLFFRR is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-10-2011, 01:36 PM   #18
Murph335
Major
 
Murph335's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 335 e90, '11 X5D
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Chandler, AZ

Posts: 1,051
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2006 Chevy TBSS  [0.00]
2010 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
M3 Lease take over, Used M3 vs. CTSV

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
If you want a car without waiting, they will have a White with FR.
yea, I only buy used cars, unless the M3 lease is sub $700. I switch cars too often so ive got to buy them 'right'

Considered M3, but its absolutely mandatory to supercharge for the power i want, even used (~$40k + $15k supercharged)they are almost double the cost of my 335i, and i really doubt its double the performance of where my 335i is today. ESS is 5 miles from my house.
Understood M3 is more than just power, lsd, fat fenders is cool too.

Then again CTSV $40k used 550hp gobs of tq(cheap mods for +100hp) similar to an ESS M3 for power.

I would probably look at a lease takeover. Picked up my CLS550 for sub $700 $0 down 10kmi $70k+ sticker, so i gotta believe an M3 sedan deal could happen.

White M3 are still so nice to look at! 9/2013 i will be out of warr so the turbo M3 will be on the radar for sure.
__________________
H&R Touring - M3 Front Arms - Work Genosis GS-1 19x9+30 x10+26 225f 265r stretch - AA FMIC - AR DP - Cobb E30 Map +160rwhp/+200rwtq
Murph335 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-10-2011, 01:44 PM   #19
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
THE TECH's Avatar
 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

Posts: 13,079
iTrader: (44)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
haha With the service and pricing Ryan gives these cars dont last long. Also this is the last of the v8 so people are grabbing them fast!

I was checking out your wheels the other day there so sick. Your going to be styling!
Yeah, I am SUPER excited!!!
__________________
THE TECH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-10-2011, 04:39 PM   #20
positiveions
Lieutenant General
 
positiveions's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 MKV JETTA 2.5 & E90 M3 :)
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: La Verne, CA

Posts: 10,459
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via MSN to positiveions Send a message via Yahoo to positiveions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph335 View Post
yea, I only buy used cars, unless the M3 lease is sub $700. I switch cars too often so ive got to buy them 'right'

Considered M3, but its absolutely mandatory to supercharge for the power i want, even used (~$40k + $15k supercharged)they are almost double the cost of my 335i, and i really doubt its double the performance of where my 335i is today. ESS is 5 miles from my house.
Understood M3 is more than just power, lsd, fat fenders is cool too.

Then again CTSV $40k used 550hp gobs of tq(cheap mods for +100hp) similar to an ESS M3 for power.

I would probably look at a lease takeover. Picked up my CLS550 for sub $700 $0 down 10kmi $70k+ sticker, so i gotta believe an M3 sedan deal could happen.

White M3 are still so nice to look at! 9/2013 i will be out of warr so the turbo M3 will be on the radar for sure.
Best way to do it
positiveions is offline   Lebanon
0
Reply With Quote
      11-10-2011, 11:06 PM   #21
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
GOLFFRR's Avatar
 
Drives: Golf Cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

Posts: 15,940
iTrader: (4)

^^no this was ordering a while back
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL US FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote or assistance from David? GO HERE-->http://www.bimmerdavid.com/#!blank/c1r1e
Davids current ED Special M235/228--> http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1013211
GOLFFRR is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-10-2011, 11:07 PM   #22
K-M3
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: '12 M3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Oklahoma

Posts: 223
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
^^no this was ordering a while back
yeah!!! I figured that!!!!! just getting a lill possesive!!!!!!!!! my apologies.....
K-M3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:56 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST