BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

E92-lighting

11-05-2011, 10:40 AM   #1
status38
Second Lieutenant

Drives: E92 M3

Orlando Area Tint

I saw a thread or two about this but they were pretty old, so I figured I would start a new one.

Anyone know of a good tint shop in Orlando? Specifically someone that can handle the dot matrix well on E92's. Ceramic tint would also be nice.
      11-05-2011, 10:06 PM   #2
Money2536
Major

Drives: '14 911 C2S |' 12 S4

Garage List
I've gone to three different places over the years. Bob's Window tinting in Altamonte area, Rich's on the corner of Kirkman and 50, and Ultimate Auto on corner of OBT and 50. I had my M3 done at Rich's. The rear window looks like crap, so I don't think I'd go back. My S2000 and A4 was done at Ultimate Auto. I would give them an okay. If I could redo my M3, I would go back to Bob's. All of my previous car were done very well by Bob's. He just doesn't like to do the front windshield, so I went elsewhere. I think I'll go back in the future.

I hope this helps point you down the right path.
      11-06-2011, 09:06 PM   #3
status38
Second Lieutenant

Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money2536 View Post
I've gone to three different places over the years. Bob's Window tinting in Altamonte area, Rich's on the corner of Kirkman and 50, and Ultimate Auto on corner of OBT and 50. I had my M3 done at Rich's. The rear window looks like crap, so I don't think I'd go back. My S2000 and A4 was done at Ultimate Auto. I would give them an okay. If I could redo my M3, I would go back to Bob's. All of my previous car were done very well by Bob's. He just doesn't like to do the front windshield, so I went elsewhere. I think I'll go back in the future.

I hope this helps point you down the right path.
Thanks, I may have to find this Bob's Window Tinting. I don't plan on doing the front windshield other than the strip along the top, so that won't be an issue. I am more concerned with how the dot matrix will look.

I found two other places on another forum, not sure if anyone here has used either of them though.

http://www.flyingwindowtinters.com/Automotive.html

http://www.winterparkwindowtint.com/