BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wheels + Tires Sponsored by The Tire Rack
  TireRack

KEEP M3POST ALIVE BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER LINK!

11-02-2011, 11:18 AM   #45
MR///M3
e90post veteran

Drives: '12 M3, '09 335, '11 Mini R56

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarnes View Post
I had no issues with ADV.1 until they stated they had TUV certs and test reports for over 100 applications, and since making that statement they have not provided any supporting documentation. They've stated this info is available to their customers - so when you ordered your wheels did they deliver them with the TUV certs/reports?
Well I didn't ask for them. Also if it is their policy not to release the documents that they worked hard for, who are you or anyone else to tell them that they have to do so? That's my point of view on the matter. I've never seen or heard of people asking for TUV certificates for any other company, people take their word for it.
MR///M3 is offline   United_States
      11-02-2011, 12:35 PM   #46
M3SQRD
Colonel

Drives: E92 M3s, R56 Cooper S

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR///M3 View Post
Well I didn't ask for them. Also if it is their policy not to release the documents that they worked hard for, who are you or anyone else to tell them that they have to do so? That's my point of view on the matter. I've never seen or heard of people asking for TUV certificates for any other company, people take their word for it.
I asked because in a different thread they said this info is available to their customers so I was just asking if it was included with your wheels - that's all
M3SQRD is offline   United_States
      11-02-2011, 12:38 PM   #47
MR///M3
e90post veteran

Drives: '12 M3, '09 335, '11 Mini R56

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarnes View Post
I asked because in a different thread they said this info is available to their customers so I was just asking if it was included with your wheels - that's all
I didn't mean to come off sounding like I was attacking you, but I think what they meant was that it's available for their customers who ask.
MR///M3 is offline   United_States
      11-02-2011, 01:29 PM   #48
edu09
Major

Drives: 2013 Frozen Black M3 ESS 650

Garage List
Quote:
+1 they go above and beyond what's necessary. I wouldnt be surprised if that guy didnt even order anything from them.
+1 no complaints on my ADV5's
Great wheels!
Mods: ESS VT2 650 SC / Akrapovic GT4 Exhaust / Brembo 365 kit / HRE RB2 wheels / Toyo R888 tires / KW coilover sleeve kit / OSS V4 kit / OEM Frozen Blk Rear Lip Spoiler / BMW Performance Black Grilles / BMW Wind Deflector / FB Vorsteiner Front Spoiler / FB side gills
edu09 is online now   United_States
      11-02-2011, 02:16 PM   #49
snowmants
Captain

Drives: '97 S14, '08 E90 M3, '11JeepGC

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [5.00]
In my humble opinion the ZCPs look the best out of the bunch! The ADV.1s dont look bad, I just like the ZCPs better.

"In the NASA 2012 rules just released, double clutch transmissions are officially +6 points."
snowmants is offline   United_States
      11-04-2011, 06:04 PM   #50
1BMW4fun
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 12 X3 2.8, 11 550

Quote:
Spending 4K+ and taking their word for it. We are living in such a trusting world.