|09-09-2012, 09:24 PM||#1|
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Drives: E92 M3 VF Supercharged, 135i
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Joey G / VAC Open Track Day @NJMP Lightning - 9/17/12 (LAST EVENT!)
Hey guys, this is our 6th and last Open Track event for 2012. If you are looking for true open track time, this is the event for you.
Our 4 events on Thunderbolt and first event on Lightning are now behind us - good times!
Why do people love these events?
1. No run groups (true open track)
2. No point bys necessary (true open passing)
3. No membership fee
4. 8 hours of track time (thanks to no run groups)
5. Typical group is <35 cars
6. Complimentary garage space
7. Complimentary track side support (tire temps, pressures etc)
8. Pro driver Aaron Povoledo offers (included in price)
-1 hour track walk
-2 video review sessions
-25min one on one coaching
Next Event: September 17, 2012 - New Jersey Motorsports Park - Lightning circuit.
Event info: https://www.opentrackdayevents.com
Pics from each event here: https://www.facebook.com/OpenTrackDay
Competition license and/or extensive school/DE experience are necessary - you will be sharing the track with some serious machines!
A few random pics:
|event, lightning, njmp, open track, vac motorsports|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|