BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

GetBMWParts

10-27-2011, 08:16 PM   #23
11Series

Drives: BMW turned up to 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmk227 View Post
Don't worry about it. He wants to say Obama expansion of gov't is only because of troop deployment. Obama believes that gov't is the answer.
I didn't say that. I was pointing out that the MAJORITY of the new gov't jobs created by Obama were in these 3 categories of Supporting the Troops.

Uniformed military personnel: + 10.5%
Veteran's Administration: + 11.3%
Department of Defense: + 15.4%

Along with Supporting the Troops, Obama also created new jobs Fighting Terrorism, Securing our Borders, and going after Criminals in the Homeland Security and Justice departments.

Excluding Obama's efforts to fight Terror in the middle of a War on Terror, and to Support our Troops, the evil "expansion of government" you guys are so concerned about drops from the 11% that lwk15 quoted, down to just 2%.

2% !!!!

80% of the jobs went exactly to the exact priorities that you guys all cry about every day. You have a problem with getting your way???

So what EXACTLY are you right-wingers so worried about?
1) The part where Obama is Supporting the Troops?
2) The part where Obama is Fighting Terrrorism, Securing our Borders, and Fighting Crime?
3) The lousy 2% left that is about the same as our natural population growth rate over the same time period, and much of which went to HHS/Education?? Oh that's right, you guys want to kill Education, because all you have such great math skills that you can't even calculate that Obama is doing EXACTLY what you guys all shout and scream for all the time. Ungrateful children is all I can say.

Last edited by 11Series; 10-27-2011 at 08:24 PM.
      10-27-2011, 09:41 PM   #24
cmk227
Major

Drives: ED on 2014 M6GC this summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
Actually, I would be embarrassed if I was an illiterate trying to post in this forum.
But why would I be embarrassed to be a liberal, because you say so?

Nobody's making anything a "race card". Herman Cain's no different than Alan Keyes, this is nothing new. Stop putting words into my mouth. And I guarantee that Cain will be done soon - he will NOT be the nominee.

As for Obama, when will you guys stop repeating Fox News propaganda, and stick to facts? I don't give a rat's ass as to what you think Obama thinks. He simply has not expanded government, and unless you can prove otherwise, take your ball and go home.
The way you pissed of a liberal is by stating the facts. Instead you continue to insult thinking that some how that affect me.

http://blog.heritage.org/2011/10/19/...-is-just-fine/

We both have different views and I respect that. I don't like Obama for many reasons.

Rev. Wright

The president sat in church for over 20 yrs and never was offended by any of these comments?

William Ayers
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0208/8630.html
I would never be associated with someone proud to have committed harm against our country.

I also don't understand why a balance budget amendment is so wrong. I want a strong america. We don't want our politicians both republican or democrat destroying our country.

08 BMW X5 3.0si Space Grey
14 Lexus GX460
Previous M's: 11 BMW M3 JZB ZCP 6MT, 02 BMW M3 Conv 6MT & 02 BMW M3 Coupe 6MT
cmk227 is offline   United_States
      10-27-2011, 10:05 PM   #25
11Series

Quote:
The way you pissed of a liberal is by stating the facts. Instead you continue to insult thinking that some how that affect me.

We both have different views and I respect that. I don't like Obama for many reasons.

Rev. Wright

The president sat in church for over 20 yrs and never was offended by any of these comments?

William Ayers

I would never be associated with someone proud to have committed harm against our country.

I also don't understand why a balance budget amendment is so wrong. I want a strong america. We don't want our politicians both republican or democrat destroying our country.

That's the best you've got?? A re-hash of failed rhetoric that worked so good the first time that it got Obama elected by a landslide?

Please keep it up, Democrats want you guys to keep doing more stupid stuff just like this. We love it when history repeats itself.

Your fellow right-wingers on the other hand, don't think you are so smart:

"Those people in the Republican primary have got to lay off of this stuff. They’re forcing their leaders, the frontrunners, into positions that will mean they lose the general election,” Robertson said on Monday’s broadcast.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/pa...ductive-59285/

John Pohoretz:

"This country is in terrible shape. They know it. You know it. They want solutions. You’re providing comedy. This is a serious time. It requires serious leaders. Where’s the gravity? The reason that many on the Right have spent the year hunting somewhere, anywhere, for better candidates to challenge President Obama is becoming ever more plain with each passing day."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion...#ixzz1bujg8xoF
      10-27-2011, 10:28 PM   #26
cmk227
Major

Well if 2010 elections are any indication than Obama will be looking for a job in 2013.

14 Lexus GX460
      10-27-2011, 11:24 PM   #27
11Series

Quote:
Well if 2010 elections are any indication than Obama will be looking for a job in 2013.
They aren't. The Tea Party climaxed too soon, and now Tea Party negatives are at record highs, and Tea Party approval numbers are in the toilet. Meanwhile the OWS is now defining the argument and driving what all the news is about, and Republicans all have the worst answers to all their issues.

The House is in a "replace the bums" cycle, not a pro-Republican cycle. Approval for House Republicans is in the single digits, with newly elected Republicans having the very worst numbers. It will flip again as the latest set of bums (Republicans) are thrown out like the last set were in 2010.

The Senate won't swing enough to get anywhere near the magic 60 vote filibuster number, so it will continue to be the place where bills go to die horrible deaths like they have since 2010. Who actually leads it doesn't matter, since the current disfunction will not allow any party to pass any more legislation than has been passed since 2010.

And the Republican Party nominees are so weak that "None of the Above" generic republican beats every single one of the current crop of losers, and now it is too late for anyone new to join the Republican race so the only chance for a half-decent challenger is a third-party challenge that will just split the Republican vote. Rick PArry can't even stand up to debate against these losers, much less stand up to debate Obama, and Federal Reserve Bank Chairman Cain is amature hour X10, and the more he opens his mouth, the more he stimulates the economy for late-night comedians with ever increasingly silly policies and behavior.

Do you think your "failed me once, can't fail me again" approach of doubling down on Rev. Wright and William Ayers attacks is going to turn that around? Please, please, double down, triple down, quadruple down on Wright and Ayers. We love it.

What else was there? Oh yea, can't forget the smilie. Everyone around here knows that it's the smilie that makes the difference in every post.

Last edited by 11Series; 10-27-2011 at 11:30 PM.
      10-27-2011, 11:31 PM   #28
cmk227
Major

Let make sure to repost after the 2012 election. Good night

14 Lexus GX460