BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis | Handling

GT Haus
Closed Thread

09-27-2013, 10:46 AM   #1
James@ACGautomotive

Drives: CLA

ACG Automotive: Endless Brake Pad Special Instock!

We were rearranging a shelves here at the shop and found a box of endless pads that we packed when we moved into our new building.... to our surprise! Brembo Shaped pads and BMW pads!

Brembo 6 Piston N Caliper RCP132 MX72 $350 Plus Shipping 3 set available at this price
Brembo 6 Piston N Caliper RCP132 ME20 $370 Plus Shipping 2 set available at this price

Brembo 4 Piston P Caliper RCP077 MX72 $280 Plus Shipping 3 set available at this price
Brembo 4 Piston P Caliper RCP077 ME20 $300 Plus Shipping 2 set available at this price

We also have 3 car sets of mx72's and 2 car set of ME20's available for the factory calipers at the old pricing!!!!

Car set of MX72's is $560 plus shipping and ME20's are $600 plus shipping!!

These prices are only good until inventory last!

I don't expect these pads to last throughout the weekend. First come, first served no holding of pads.:zoom::zoom:

Endless MX72 Pads -- BMW E9x M3

Endless brake pads are known to be some of the best brake pads. Additionally, ceramics are known to be one of the most vital and essential compounds that influence braking capacity. Every material has been carefully chosen for the Endless MX72 in order to produce minimal noise and dust while producing high friction at lower temperatures. The Endless MX72 improves upon the ever-popular CC-X compound in that braking stability is improved at higher temperatures. And yet, the Endless MX72 actually decreases rotor wear. Even pedal feel, which is already typically great with semi-metallic material pads, was further improved upon. The MX72 is the ultimate, dual-purpose, street / light track compound.

Endless ME20 Pads -- BMW E9x M3

In addition to dominating the Japanese domestic racing scene, Endless is also fiercely competitive within many worldwide motorsports categories. Developmental feedback and ultimately high praise from various motorsport categories has enabled the release of a highly-regarded selection of race compounds to the public domain of race-oriented end-users. When compared to professional race machines in terms of weight and brake cooling capabilities, braking for tuned cars within the amateur race realm can potentially be more strenuous and demanding. Due to these conditions, we’ve released our professional racing compounds to the public in order to facilitate performance needs on the track.

Installation is available at both San Diego, and Brooklyn Locations!
Closed Thread