BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
Lux Angel Eyes
View Poll Results: What should be the outcome of the Palestinian statehood bid at the U.N. ?
Full U.N. membership 31 49.21%
"Non-member state" status 5 7.94%
Nothing at all. 27 42.86%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-22-2011, 12:13 PM   #23
OldArmy
Lieutenant
United_States
17
Rep
523
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Virginia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
Just what I thought. You pretend there are simple conditions for the Palestinians to meet, and then they would get their state.

In reality, there is NOTHING the Palestinians can do that will satisfy people like you. People like you won't be satisfied until all of them all convert to knit-kippa wearing Likudnik Zionist Orthodox Rabbi's. Even then you guys would find a reason to block them from forming a state.
Did I miss you addressing the Hamas issue? Guess so, not convenient, doesn't support the liberal agenda or twisted view of reality.

I actually don't want anything from palestinians, nothing whatsoever. They've blown every opportunity presented and, based on history, will continue to do so.
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2011, 12:17 PM   #24
OldArmy
Lieutenant
United_States
17
Rep
523
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Virginia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singletrack View Post
It's funny that you lump all Arabs together as terrorists. How long have you been a racist?

There will always be radical divisions within any oppressed people.
C'mon, you have to stay current, and relevant. A liberal pointing and shouting "racist" doesn't carry much weight any more. Too overused as the last line of attack for the left. You guys are gonna have to come up with a new one if you want to actually score points.
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2011, 12:46 PM   #25
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
817
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
You guys are gonna have to come up with a new one if you want to actually score points.
Say's who, YOU?! I'm sure you're familiar with the term "deflection", which is what you're doing right now, racist.
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2011, 12:58 PM   #26
jasonX
First Lieutenant
4
Rep
361
Posts

 
Drives: 09 e92 335i 6-Speed
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Central NJ

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
Did I miss you addressing the Hamas issue? Guess so, not convenient, doesn't support the liberal agenda or twisted view of reality.

I actually don't want anything from palestinians, nothing whatsoever. They've blown every opportunity presented and, based on history, will continue to do so.
You are very poorly informed of the facts regarding the origins of Hamas.

In the 70's Israel was seeking Palestinians that did not align themselves with the view of the PLO. Israel supported Ahmed Assin as they believed he was a better alternative over Arafat as they had a no contact policy with the PLO. Assin did a lot, regardless of the Faux news and altered reality you live in for the people in Gaza expanding social services, building schools and libraries etc which Arafat neglected.

Now here's some hypocrisy for you which you either are unaware of, or choose to ignore.

Israel was largely created due to Zionist terrorism. The Irgun whom was resposible for not only terrorism on the indigenous residents, also commited crimes against the British prior to the creation of Israel.

Now, in case you choose to ignore the aforementioned posts above and are still trying to connect the hypocrisy here, the Irgun would eventually be rolled into the IDF. Yes, Israel ALSO instated a terrorist group into a function of government. Furthermore, Israel played a hand in supporting Assin, and when the US and Israel wanted a Democratic vote to establish a democracy in Gaza, the Palestinians chose Hamas (remember Neocon, Israel has a terrorist group rolled into their defense and also elected a mass murderer as their prime minister in Sharon), and placed sanctions on Gaza.

But ignore these truths as you skew reality to favor your retarded logic. Lets just keep bombing them mooooselums and wonder why we get so much blowback.

Btw, answer me this... can you name me an attack on the US that were due to Palestinians. And to clarify, because obviously you are a bigot, Palestinians =! an arab from Egypt, Saudi Arabia, etc.

Here's are just a few topics you should google though since you are so misinformed. Appears Americans are so short-sighted and should ask themselves WHY do we support Israel so much when they have done all this.


Lazon Affair
USS Liberty
Johnathan Pollard
Israel arm sells to Iran and China
Samson Option

And the last time Israel had a RATIONAL PM (Yitzhak Rabin) that they were close to a resolution some batshit crazy Zionist murdered him.

Have no doubt about it, Bibinet has NO desire to create a fair two state solution. As long as Zionists are in control, Palestinians will continuously be oppressed.

Last edited by jasonX; 09-22-2011 at 01:05 PM.
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2011, 03:44 PM   #27
11Series
.
6
Rep
668
Posts

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
C'mon, you have to stay current, and relevant. A liberal pointing and shouting "racist" doesn't carry much weight any more. Too overused as the last line of attack for the left. You guys are gonna have to come up with a new one if you want to actually score points.

OldArmy is correct. The right-wing is no longer embarrassed at being open racists. They will continue to be openly and non-apologetically racist, even when obvious racism is pointed out.

Pointing out right-wing open racism doesn't carry much weight anymore.
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2011, 03:51 PM   #28
11Series
.
6
Rep
668
Posts

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
Did I miss you addressing the Hamas issue? Guess so, not convenient, doesn't support the liberal agenda or twisted view of reality.

I actually don't want anything from palestinians, nothing whatsoever. They've blown every opportunity presented and, based on history, will continue to do so.
Before you edited your last post regarding Hamas, you had said that Hamas was the leader in Palestine. Since that was obviously false (so false you went back and edited it), I didn't feel any point in going into Hamas. It was clear you had no idea what you were talking about.


The solution to Hamas is to create a viable and economically prosperous Palestinian State within 1967 lines (with agreed land swaps). Hamas has already made statements that they will abide by a peace treaty negotiated by the PLO/PA/Fatah and Israel. There are organized political parties in Israel that are part of the current Israeli gov't who call for a "Haaretz Israel" or "One Israel" with a purely Jewish population from Jordan to the Mediterranean. They openly advocate ethnically cleansing Arabs from the land and moving them into Jordan. They even have slogans like "Jordan is Palestine". Do you say that Israel does not deserve a State because of these Israeli's? Of course not. Because you have one standard for Israel, and a different standard for people you right-wingers openly call "towel-heads" and other racist epitaphs so nasty that I can't even put them here.



What opportunity do you think was so awesome that the Palestinians were wrong to reject? Are you talking about the offer where the Palestinian State would:

1) Have no water rights, no air/flyover rights? Israel would control the water and air with Israeli warplane flyovers like in Lebanon?
2) Where Israel would still control all their border traffic, even with Jordan and Egypt? And Palestinians would still be banned from traveling into Syria and Lebanon, just like now?
3) Where the population registry would still be maintained by Israel, and Palestinians would have to get approval to move to a new home within Palestine like they do now?
4) Where Palestinians would not be allowed free movement between Gaza and the West Bank, even when traveling through Jordan and Egypt?
5) Where Palestinians would be permanently banned from driving on Jew-only roads to the 100% Jewish-only settlement towns in the West Bank?
6) Where Israel would maintain a large closed military zone on the Jordan side of the Palestinian State -- which would technically be part of the Palestinian State, but would be under full control of the Israeli military and off-limits to Palestinians?
7) etc...

Is this the awesome offer you were talking about? I would have rejected it if England made a similar offer to the United States. Wouldn't you? Or would you be perfectly happy sending a request to change your address, or travel within the US, or leave and re-enter the US to some bureaucrat in London for approval? And having Virginia be a closed military zone occupied by British soldiers?

Last edited by 11Series; 09-22-2011 at 04:19 PM.
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2011, 05:40 PM   #29
OldArmy
Lieutenant
United_States
17
Rep
523
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Virginia

iTrader: (0)

Dear Abby,

OMG! I said something critical about the arab way of war on an internet message board and now the resident left-liberal palestinian apologists say I'm a racist!!! What in the world am I supposed to do now? This is terrible! Signed, Perplexed

Dear Perplexed,

Shame on you! You know perfectly well that indiscriminate firing of missiles into population centers, bombings, killing civilians and spreading terror is a perfectly legitimate way of improving the lives of palestinians. I want you get back on that message board this very minute and say something bad about the Jews. Employing the magic of the interwebs, this will instantly convert you back to normal. Then you can regain the respect of all the truly important people out there. Bad dog!
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2011, 06:15 PM   #30
Mahmood07
Captain
Mahmood07's Avatar
Bahrain
20
Rep
809
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 E92 M3 DCT
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Boston->San Diego->Bahrain

iTrader: (0)

Atleast the poll shows the majority aren't idiots
__________________
///M3 Mods: | Eisenmann Race Exhaust | Primary Cats Delete (TTP) | ESS Tune | 19" Advan RS | Eibach Springs | MS Air Filter | BMW Perf. Spoiler | BMW Perf. Splitters | Euro LCI Tail lights | Angel iBright v.3.0 | 20% Tint | Matte black Kidney Grills | CF Side Gills | Painted Reflectors | Black M3 emblem
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2011, 06:19 PM   #31
OldArmy
Lieutenant
United_States
17
Rep
523
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Virginia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonX View Post

You are very poorly informed of the facts regarding the origins of Hamas.

Sorry, never been concerned with their origins , only their declared intent of destroying Israel.



...the Palestinians chose Hamas ...

Which gave them a government of terrorists.

Lets just keep bombing them mooooselums ...

And freeing them from despots, dictators and medieval fundamentalist crazies.

Palestinians =! an arab from Egypt, Saudi Arabia, etc.

Right! An invented people with no claim to the land.

Palestinians will continuously be oppressed.
Kinda like the arabs (palestinians?) that are Israeli citizens are oppressed?
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2011, 07:25 PM   #32
11Series
.
6
Rep
668
Posts

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
Dear Abby,

OMG! I said something critical about the arab way of war on an internet message board and now the resident left-liberal palestinian apologists say I'm a racist!!! What in the world am I supposed to do now? This is terrible! Signed, Perplexed

Dear Perplexed,

Shame on you! You know perfectly well that indiscriminate firing of missiles into population centers, bombings, killing civilians and spreading terror is a perfectly legitimate way of improving the lives of palestinians. I want you get back on that message board this very minute and say something bad about the Jews. Employing the magic of the interwebs, this will instantly convert you back to normal. Then you can regain the respect of all the truly important people out there. Bad dog!


As long as you keep making racist generalizations like "arab way of war" that are neither exclusive to Arabs, nor represent all Arabs (or even all Palestinians), you will continue to be a racist. You just keep digging yourself deeper.

But I guess since Christians in Ireland bombed, terrorized, killed civilians, etc, then you don't mind THAT being called the "white Christian way of war" right? How do you like being labeled as bring part of a terrorist group?

Oh, but nobody could possibly say that the acts of one Christian can be generalized upon all Christians. That would be wrong.....


Yes, you ARE a racist. If you don't want to be a racist, stop making racist statements and promoting your racist ideas.
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2011, 09:32 PM   #33
OldArmy
Lieutenant
United_States
17
Rep
523
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Virginia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
As long as you keep making racist generalizations like "arab way of war" that are neither exclusive to Arabs, nor represent all Arabs (or even all Palestinians), you will continue to be a racist. You just keep digging yourself deeper.

But I guess since Christians in Ireland bombed, terrorized, killed civilians, etc, then you don't mind THAT being called the "white Christian way of war" right? How do you like being labeled as bring part of a terrorist group?

Oh, but nobody could possibly say that the acts of one Christian can be generalized upon all Christians. That would be wrong.....


Yes, you ARE a racist. If you don't want to be a racist, stop making racist statements and promoting your racist ideas.
By any chance would a statement like this be considered racist? Just checking so I'll know it when I see it.

"...knit-kippa wearing Likudnik Zionist Orthodox Rabbi's...".

Don't worry, I don't think you are racist. A tedious twit perhaps, but not racist.

p.s. nobama
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2011, 10:00 PM   #34
11Series
.
6
Rep
668
Posts

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
By any chance would a statement like this be considered racist? Just checking so I'll know it when I see it.

"...knit-kippa wearing Likudnik Zionist Orthodox Rabbi's...".

Don't worry, I don't think you are racist. A tedious twit perhaps, but not racist.

p.s. gobama


This is the best defense you've got to being caught red-handed being a racist? Seriously? Heck, when are you going to say "some of my best friends are Arab Muslim Terrorists"?

Here is an idea. Instead of trying to dodge personal responsibility for your racism by attacking everyone who points it out to you, take some personal responsibility for your racism and apologize for it and stop doing it.

p.s. - fixed.

Last edited by 11Series; 09-23-2011 at 12:01 AM.
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2011, 10:53 PM   #35
Singletrack
4th down; 4th quarter? Renegade.
Singletrack's Avatar
United_States
43
Rep
3,819
Posts

 
Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3; 12 AW X5d
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
C'mon, you have to stay current, and relevant. A liberal pointing and shouting "racist" doesn't carry much weight any more. Too overused as the last line of attack for the left. You guys are gonna have to come up with a new one if you want to actually score points.
I'm a conservative republican. You are a racist.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2011, 08:00 AM   #36
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
817
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
By any chance would a statement like this be considered racist? Just checking so I'll know it when I see it.
It's unanimous; you and your smarminess should take a hike. It's so played.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2011, 11:28 AM   #37
scott_uw
Teatime
scott_uw's Avatar
1
Rep
170
Posts

 
Drives: Toronto
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: FBO Civic 3L TT edition

iTrader: (3)

My answer to the poll is "Full U.N. membership", but both nations have been so belligerent for so long I think the world would be better off without them. Their constant fighting has done nothing but increase my disdain for both of them and I refuse to choose a side to defend.

Good luck ever getting these censored to cooperate.

Last edited by scott_uw; 09-23-2011 at 11:53 AM.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2011, 12:28 PM   #38
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
817
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott_uw View Post
My answer to the poll is "Full U.N. membership", but both nations have been so belligerent for so long I think the world would be better off without them. Their constant fighting has done nothing but increase my disdain for both of them and I refuse to choose a side to defend.

Good luck ever getting these censored to cooperate.
Scottwww, is that you???
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2011, 03:00 PM   #39
ecleland
Lieutenant
ecleland's Avatar
United_States
6
Rep
424
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 335d (sold)
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Texas

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 BMW X5  [0.00]
2008 Mini  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
By any chance would a statement like this be considered racist? Just checking so I'll know it when I see it.

"...knit-kippa wearing Likudnik Zionist Orthodox Rabbi's...".

Don't worry, I don't think you are racist. A tedious twit perhaps, but not racist.

p.s. nobama
OldArmy you should know by now that all conservatives are by definition racist unless we agree with the leftist agenda. Gotta go now. I need to polish my autographed photo of Clearance Thomas. Hoping to get one of Herman Cain as well.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2011, 08:47 PM   #40
OldArmy
Lieutenant
United_States
17
Rep
523
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Virginia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecleland View Post
OldArmy you should know by now that all conservatives are by definition racist unless we agree with the leftist agenda. Gotta go now. I need to polish my autographed photo of Clearance Thomas. Hoping to get one of Herman Cain as well.
Be careful out there, don't you know this message board is the exclusive property of the slapfighting left liberal bad asses of the interwebs? And you know darn well neither Thomas nor Cain are really black so no points for you. For god's sake man, don't get crosswise with these pseudo intellectual terrors, they'll talk mean to you!

But they are fun to screw with. Here, watch this....NOBAMA!
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2011, 10:05 PM   #41
Singletrack
4th down; 4th quarter? Renegade.
Singletrack's Avatar
United_States
43
Rep
3,819
Posts

 
Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3; 12 AW X5d
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
Be careful out there, don't you know this message board is the exclusive property of the slapfighting left liberal bad asses of the interwebs? And you know darn well neither Thomas nor Cain are really black so no points for you. For god's sake man, don't get crosswise with these pseudo intellectual terrors, they'll talk mean to you!

But they are fun to screw with. Here, watch this....NOBAMA!
I hate Obama. You are still a simple minded racist.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2011, 05:00 AM   #42
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
817
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
Be careful out there, don't you know this message board is the exclusive property of the slapfighting left liberal bad asses of the interwebs? And you know darn well neither Thomas nor Cain are really black so no points for you. For god's sake man, don't get crosswise with these pseudo intellectual terrors, they'll talk mean to you!

But they are fun to screw with. Here, watch this....NOBAMA!
[rim-shot] [cymbal crash]
[cricket][cricket][cricket]
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2011, 10:08 AM   #43
11Series
.
6
Rep
668
Posts

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singletrack View Post
I hate Obama. You are still a simple minded racist.
This
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2011, 10:17 AM   #44
OldArmy
Lieutenant
United_States
17
Rep
523
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Virginia

iTrader: (0)

And now the noble palestinians have given the world two more reasons to root for them. Won't recognize a Jewish state and (ethnic cleansing?) won't have Jews in a palestinian state. Throw in Hamas' charter of murder and destruction of Israel and you got the bestest people in the whole wide world! Heard Bibi talking yesterday, said that if a palestinian sells land to a Jew it's punishable by death. Could that possibly be true?

With this kind of attitude on their part we should have peace in our time very shortly!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST