BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
Lux Angel Eyes
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-20-2011, 07:52 PM   #23
ScaredOnce
Very Important
 
ScaredOnce's Avatar
 
Drives: 335xi (e92)
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: PIT

Posts: 450
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by immiketoo View Post
I forgot to mention the 3 jabs of heroin and the syringe I found in the house...
I hope you knocked! It'd suck to get the address wrong...
ScaredOnce is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-20-2011, 07:55 PM   #24
silvergray545
Skittles
 
silvergray545's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 545i Sport
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cleveland, OH

Posts: 453
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2005 545i Sport  [0.00]
I hate how girls always come running back to me when a guy fucks them over. Shit is getting old.
__________________

Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not f*cking your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend.
silvergray545 is offline   Lebanon
0
Reply With Quote
      09-20-2011, 07:56 PM   #25
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergray545 View Post
I hate how girls always come running back to me when a guy fucks them over. Shit is getting old.
get it wet one last time and cut em loose
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-20-2011, 08:00 PM   #26
Jerzguju
New Member
 
Drives: 328xi
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Northern NJ

Posts: 14
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergray545 View Post
I hate how girls always come running back to me when a guy fucks them over. Shit is getting old.
Should blue ball her...
Jerzguju is offline   India
0
Reply With Quote
      09-20-2011, 08:10 PM   #27
ScaredOnce
Very Important
 
ScaredOnce's Avatar
 
Drives: 335xi (e92)
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: PIT

Posts: 450
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerzguju View Post
Should blue ball her...
Talk it up all sappy sweet, then... Forcible, repetitive ass-to-mouth out of nowhere. That's the only way for that one last hatefuck.

Good luck. Send Vids.
ScaredOnce is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-20-2011, 08:20 PM   #28
silvergray545
Skittles
 
silvergray545's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 545i Sport
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cleveland, OH

Posts: 453
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2005 545i Sport  [0.00]
Haha it's actually two different girls.

One used to be a good friend of mine but all of a sudden since she has a bf, I don't exist anymore. Text or phone calls would never be returned. She constantly made shit up so she can't hang out with me. And if I'd see her out, she would barely say hi and then go hang out with the rest of the girls. What's really funny is, her bf is overseas. I don't get it.

The other one was a girl that I liked. Same shit as the other one. She makes no effort to contact me at all but then when I see her out, she's constantly eyeing me and on my nuts. Here's where I fail. I still like the girl. Idk why but I can't fuckin shake her off of me. I'm fucked
__________________

Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not f*cking your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend.
silvergray545 is offline   Lebanon
0
Reply With Quote
      09-20-2011, 08:30 PM   #29
Alpha_Zulu
Private First Class
 
Alpha_Zulu's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Z4 35is, Alpine White
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Miami, Florida

Posts: 162
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pcemkr View Post
I hate every job I've had, but I keep getting paid more and more. I'm also getting my Master's paid for, and I'm fighting through classes just for a pay increase. #firstworldproblems
I hate you. Die in a fire.
Alpha_Zulu is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-20-2011, 10:07 PM   #30
pt
Private
 
Drives: I miss my E12
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NY

Posts: 79
iTrader: (0)

Cucumbers. I mean...it's humiliating enough to find decent ones in the supermarket - do they really have to put that fucking grease on 'em?!
pt is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-21-2011, 10:49 AM   #31
gun6slinger9
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335xi Coupe
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Calgary Canada

Posts: 265
iTrader: (0)

When people with their PHDs insist you call them doctor. Once I was standing in line at starbucks and this fucktard would not grab his drink until they called him doctor so and so. I know you put a lot of work into getting your doctorate but get over yourself you are not gods gift to the people.
gun6slinger9 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-21-2011, 10:51 AM   #32
Pcemkr
Pro Hater
 
Drives: Low and slow
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: DC

Posts: 1,717
iTrader: (1)

When I complete my M.S. next spring, I will only answer to Master.
Pcemkr is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-21-2011, 12:27 PM   #33
BMW//M
Banned
 
Drives: 2009 128i Convertible
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ballwin, MO

Posts: 84
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun6slinger9 View Post
When people with their PHDs insist you call them doctor. Once I was standing in line at starbucks and this fucktard would not grab his drink until they called him doctor so and so. I know you put a lot of work into getting your doctorate but get over yourself you are not gods gift to the people.
Lol, I hate people like that.
BMW//M is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-21-2011, 01:02 PM   #34
Kroy
Brigadier General
 
Kroy's Avatar
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 3,035
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun6slinger9 View Post
When people with their PHDs insist you call them doctor. Once I was standing in line at starbucks and this fucktard would not grab his drink until they called him doctor so and so. I know you put a lot of work into getting your doctorate but get over yourself you are not gods gift to the people.
should have laughed in his face and trolled him. what's the worst he'd have done? lecture you?
Kroy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-21-2011, 01:05 PM   #35
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Starbucks attracts pricks no matter what the career, title, income, whatever...somehow paying $4-6 for a coffee seems to momentarily inflate peoples self-importance
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-21-2011, 01:18 PM   #36
yakev724
Brigadier General
 
yakev724's Avatar
 
Drives: 00 RX300
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Ithaca, NY

Posts: 3,559
iTrader: (49)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun6slinger9 View Post
When people with their PHDs insist you call them doctor. Once I was standing in line at starbucks and this fucktard would not grab his drink until they called him doctor so and so. I know you put a lot of work into getting your doctorate but get over yourself you are not gods gift to the people.
would have taken his coffee lol



...that our society often equates the value of ignorant opinions to actual knowledge.

"peel off all the warning labels and let the problem solve itself"
yakev724 is offline   Russian Federation
0
Reply With Quote
      09-21-2011, 01:23 PM   #37
Blake
Banned
 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

Posts: 4,651
iTrader: (7)

i hate when you're about to be out of a parking lot that leads to a busy street, there is a clear left turn out of the parking lot, then some fucking old geezer in an acura TL backs out blocking your path, thus causing your left turn to take 10 minutes. that just happened.
Blake is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      09-21-2011, 01:39 PM   #38
JuuS
Private
 
Drives: 2009 135i
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC

Posts: 93
iTrader: (0)

Why is there always a fucking Corolla in my way?
JuuS is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      09-21-2011, 03:51 PM   #39
TroyDeJ
Banned
 
Drives: around aimlessly
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Long Island

Posts: 984
iTrader: (1)

i hate my college (SUNY Maritime) and wake up miserable everyday but i stay because its easy to come home on weekends. We have to take a physical test to get out of "bootcamp" and i passed but everyone else cheated so we had to redo it and i failed the second time. This just happened an hour ago and i ready to burn this fucking place down!!
:mad0260 :
/rant, boy that felt good
TroyDeJ is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-21-2011, 04:14 PM   #40
ragingclue
One cam is enough
 
ragingclue's Avatar
 
Drives: VF
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: mulletville

Posts: 6,774
iTrader: (1)

The Chrysler fucktards who use our building are out of control. They'll have these trainings or seminars for their grunts (not sure if sales, mech, whatever) down the hall from us in a huge conference room every once in a while.

On the days that they're here, they piss all over the floor, all over the seats, leave used paper towels all over the ground instead of in the trash, they don't flush, the sinks and counters are left running and filthy, and for some reason they leave pubes EVERYWHERE. There is no sort of leadership or accountability in that group, and it seems to be a theme with that particular company. A kindergarten class without a teacher would be more responsible than those guys. No wonder they're getting caught smoking dope and drinking on lunch; they have no leadership or sense of responsibility/accountabiliy or pride in who/what they represent and it seems to be a company-wide problem.

Fuck those guys.
ragingclue is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-21-2011, 05:19 PM   #41
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
 
M3Bahn's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ATL

Posts: 487
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergray545 View Post
Haha it's actually two different girls.

One used to be a good friend of mine but all of a sudden since she has a bf, I don't exist anymore. Text or phone calls would never be returned. She constantly made shit up so she can't hang out with me. And if I'd see her out, she would barely say hi and then go hang out with the rest of the girls. What's really funny is, her bf is overseas. I don't get it.

The other one was a girl that I liked. Same shit as the other one. She makes no effort to contact me at all but then when I see her out, she's constantly eyeing me and on my nuts. Here's where I fail. I still like the girl. Idk why but I can't fuckin shake her off of me. I'm fucked
Are u asian?
__________________
The journey is the reward.
M3Bahn is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-21-2011, 05:23 PM   #42
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
The Chrysler fucktards who use our building are out of control. They'll have these trainings or seminars for their grunts (not sure if sales, mech, whatever) down the hall from us in a huge conference room every once in a while.

On the days that they're here, they piss all over the floor, all over the seats, leave used paper towels all over the ground instead of in the trash, they don't flush, the sinks and counters are left running and filthy, and for some reason they leave pubes EVERYWHERE. There is no sort of leadership or accountability in that group, and it seems to be a theme with that particular company. A kindergarten class without a teacher would be more responsible than those guys. No wonder they're getting caught smoking dope and drinking on lunch; they have no leadership or sense of responsibility/accountabiliy or pride in who/what they represent and it seems to be a company-wide problem.

Fuck those guys.
ujanitorbro?
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-21-2011, 05:24 PM   #43
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post
Are u asian?
he's brown
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-21-2011, 05:31 PM   #44
silvergray545
Skittles
 
silvergray545's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 545i Sport
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cleveland, OH

Posts: 453
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2005 545i Sport  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post
Are u asian?
Not even close lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
he's brown
Does Middle Eastern count as being brown? (Not being sarcastic)
__________________

Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not f*cking your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend.
silvergray545 is offline   Lebanon
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
btm hates everything

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:22 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST