BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge
 
European Auto Source
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-26-2011, 09:28 PM   #111
Turkeybaster115
Banned
 
Drives: 335I
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Illinois

Posts: 1,544
iTrader: (2)

So is Green Bay the NFL's 1%? You know, better than the other 99%? Are they beatable, and what teams can get the job done?
Turkeybaster115 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2011, 01:46 PM   #112
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
 
NYCGP's Avatar
 
Drives: Bandwagon
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jungle

Posts: 1,578
iTrader: (0)

http://bustedcoverage.com/2011/10/24...owski-intro/#1


Fuck yeah... Good for Gronkowski.. Robert Kraft wishes he fucked chicks that looked like BiBi.
NYCGP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2011, 02:20 PM   #113
Daniel135i
Banned
 
Drives: 2011 135i 6M, AW, CR, MSPORT
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: USAF Aviano Italy

Posts: 524
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 135i  [5.00]
2005 SRT-4  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkeybaster115 View Post
So is Green Bay the NFL's 1%? You know, better than the other 99%? Are they beatable, and what teams can get the job done?
COWBOYS.
Daniel135i is offline   Italy
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2011, 02:29 PM   #114
driersheets
Banned
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: in your drier

Posts: 181
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel135i View Post
COWBOYS.
Yeah thats not happening
driersheets is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2011, 07:34 PM   #115
mommehK
New Member
 
mommehK's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 BMW X3
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: CLT

Posts: 7
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel135i View Post
COWBOYS.

Wait a minute, I didn't read the original question right, did they ask who can't get it done because Romo chokes too much?
mommehK is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-28-2011, 05:57 AM   #116
007MCoupe
Major
 
007MCoupe's Avatar
 
Drives: das Bierwagen
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: the 'Ring

Posts: 1,442
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 Z4 M Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkeybaster115 View Post
So is Green Bay the NFL's 1%? You know, better than the other 99%? Are they beatable, and what teams can get the job done?
Are they beatable? Of course they are. They have a pretty weak run defense, AP showed that. Chris Ponder threw 2 INTs, those never help. Their offense is pretty awesome and their blitz packages are what get them out of a lot of situations. I'll just say they're not UNbeatable.
__________________
GoMiniGo///VB3///75mm wheel studs///Stubby///Aero bumper///GC front ARB///Pin pulled & Turner Camber Shims///Superflex FCAB///Powerflex RTAB///RE shock mounts///ECS 2-pc front rotors///Akebono pads///CSL headers///DKF catless Section 1///AKG Engine & Trans Mounts///SS brake lines///RPI scoop
007MCoupe is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-28-2011, 07:12 AM   #117
Daniel135i
Banned
 
Drives: 2011 135i 6M, AW, CR, MSPORT
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: USAF Aviano Italy

Posts: 524
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 135i  [5.00]
2005 SRT-4  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommehK View Post
Wait a minute, I didn't read the original question right, did they ask who can't get it done because Romo chokes too much?
Put money on the Cowboys as NFC champs?
Daniel135i is offline   Italy
0
Reply With Quote
      10-30-2011, 02:14 PM   #118
007MCoupe
Major
 
007MCoupe's Avatar
 
Drives: das Bierwagen
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: the 'Ring

Posts: 1,442
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 Z4 M Coupe  [0.00]
Apparently Game of the Week on AFN (American Forces Network) was St Louis/N.O.

HOLY Saint Louis!!! Coming off of last week as a Colts I'm cheering my ass off for STL. haha

This just in!! ~ Colts still suck! Might remain only unbeaten. Like I'm really that surprised.
__________________
GoMiniGo///VB3///75mm wheel studs///Stubby///Aero bumper///GC front ARB///Pin pulled & Turner Camber Shims///Superflex FCAB///Powerflex RTAB///RE shock mounts///ECS 2-pc front rotors///Akebono pads///CSL headers///DKF catless Section 1///AKG Engine & Trans Mounts///SS brake lines///RPI scoop
007MCoupe is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-30-2011, 02:25 PM   #119
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
 
NYCGP's Avatar
 
Drives: Bandwagon
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jungle

Posts: 1,578
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007MCoupe View Post
.....Might remain only unbeaten.
You wish... Try that one more time..
NYCGP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-30-2011, 02:34 PM   #120
007MCoupe
Major
 
007MCoupe's Avatar
 
Drives: das Bierwagen
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: the 'Ring

Posts: 1,442
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 Z4 M Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
You wish... Try that one more time..
I can wish damn it! haha last I saw they were up. can't get on ESPN/NFL/SI or anything and I'm limited to what AFN allows me to watch.
__________________
GoMiniGo///VB3///75mm wheel studs///Stubby///Aero bumper///GC front ARB///Pin pulled & Turner Camber Shims///Superflex FCAB///Powerflex RTAB///RE shock mounts///ECS 2-pc front rotors///Akebono pads///CSL headers///DKF catless Section 1///AKG Engine & Trans Mounts///SS brake lines///RPI scoop
007MCoupe is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-30-2011, 11:06 PM   #121
ZStig
Major General
 
Drives: VT2-500 M Roadster
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Delray Beach, FL

Posts: 7,166
iTrader: (3)

how about them Cowboys? hahahahahahaha
__________________
ZStig is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-01-2011, 09:35 AM   #122
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
 
NYCGP's Avatar
 
Drives: Bandwagon
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jungle

Posts: 1,578
iTrader: (0)

Oh my god... the League has to be the funniest show on television... I swear to god. The past two weeks the show has brought me to tears...



Last edited by NYCGP; 11-01-2011 at 11:53 AM.
NYCGP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-02-2011, 01:18 PM   #123
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
 
NYCGP's Avatar
 
Drives: Bandwagon
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jungle

Posts: 1,578
iTrader: (0)

Attached Images
 
NYCGP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-02-2011, 02:05 PM   #124
ZStig
Major General
 
Drives: VT2-500 M Roadster
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Delray Beach, FL

Posts: 7,166
iTrader: (3)

^ he's getting ready for a bukkake hahahahaahahaha
__________________
ZStig is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-06-2011, 11:48 AM   #125
Gregxi
First Lieutenant
 
Gregxi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330xi 6mt
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: On the crapper

Posts: 336
iTrader: (0)

Fuck, just when you think people couldn't be anymore stupid

Gregxi is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-06-2011, 09:00 PM   #126
Gregxi
First Lieutenant
 
Gregxi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330xi 6mt
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: On the crapper

Posts: 336
iTrader: (0)

Giants>Patriots
Gregxi is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-06-2011, 09:03 PM   #127
ZStig
Major General
 
Drives: VT2-500 M Roadster
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Delray Beach, FL

Posts: 7,166
iTrader: (3)

Damn Giants, I need them to start losing already
__________________
ZStig is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-06-2011, 09:40 PM   #128
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
 
NYCGP's Avatar
 
Drives: Bandwagon
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jungle

Posts: 1,578
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roffle Waffle View Post
Damn Giants, I need them to start losing already
150 all purpose for Matt Forte tomorrow. Widen the gap a bit more. Rest of our schedule is brutal. Keep winning games like this I am gonna lose years of my life...
NYCGP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-07-2011, 02:18 PM   #129
coco savage
First Lieutenant
 
coco savage's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW made them
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Central FL

Posts: 336
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregxi View Post
Giants>Patriots
great game.

and ravens /steelers...wow
__________________
coco savage is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-07-2011, 09:19 PM   #130
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
 
NYCGP's Avatar
 
Drives: Bandwagon
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jungle

Posts: 1,578
iTrader: (0)

Asante Samuel just busted a nut on MNF.
__________________
"It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not."
-André Gide
NYCGP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-07-2011, 10:56 PM   #131
Gregxi
First Lieutenant
 
Gregxi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330xi 6mt
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: On the crapper

Posts: 336
iTrader: (0)

Fucking bears, just give the game away
Gregxi is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-08-2011, 12:19 AM   #132
ZStig
Major General
 
Drives: VT2-500 M Roadster
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Delray Beach, FL

Posts: 7,166
iTrader: (3)

I'm really pissed off about that loss
__________________
ZStig is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:58 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST