BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

GetBMWParts

08-18-2011, 10:31 AM   #1
gatoraviator
THE SWAMP '01

Drives: '10 Super Silver GTR

WTT: Silver ZCPs for Black ZCPs

As title states, I'm looking to trade up my silver original ZCPs for black. I'm located in Va Beach and would like to do a local deal. My ZCPs are currently off the car and have about 3500 miles on them and used for 5 months. Not one scratch. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks.

mike
2008 IB E92 ON BLACK| 6 SPD | NAVIGATION | IPOD W/USB | CF ROOF | 20% TINT | 8000K ALPINE HID | GLOSS BLACK KIDNEYS | PAINTED REFLECTORS | PAINTED SIDE GILLS | TINTED LEDs | H&R SPRINGS | VORSTEINER CF TRUNK | VORSTEINER CF DIFFUSER | VORSTEINER CF FRONT LIP | MACHT SCHNELL | CONTINENTAL |
gatoraviator is offline   United_States
      08-18-2011, 11:21 AM   #2
Gins
I can't find my pants.

Drives: '15 Supergirl Combo M3, YMB-SO

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E90  [0.00]
Yeah, those are going to be hard to find as they are a special order item. You're better off: powdercoating or selling and buying a new set from Tischer.
Gins is offline   No_Country
      08-18-2011, 11:32 AM   #3
gatoraviator
THE SWAMP '01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snig View Post
Yeah, those are going to be hard to find as they are a special order item. You're better off: powdercoating or selling and buying a new set from Tischer.
thanks. if i bought new, i'd buy from turnermotorsports. they seem to have the best prices. that's where i bought my silver ones from and i'm very pleased. also, if i do powdercoat the ones i have, would be give me $hit when i try to sell them because they're not "original" paint even though they are original OEM ZCPs?
2008 IB E92 ON BLACK| 6 SPD | NAVIGATION | IPOD W/USB | CF ROOF | 20% TINT | 8000K ALPINE HID | GLOSS BLACK KIDNEYS | PAINTED REFLECTORS | PAINTED SIDE GILLS | TINTED LEDs | H&R SPRINGS | VORSTEINER CF TRUNK | VORSTEINER CF DIFFUSER | VORSTEINER CF FRONT LIP | MACHT SCHNELL | CONTINENTAL |
      08-18-2011, 11:38 AM   #4
Gins
I can't find my pants.

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatoraviator View Post
thanks. if i bought new, i'd buy from turnermotorsports. they seem to have the best prices. that's where i bought my silver ones from and i'm very pleased. also, if i do powdercoat the ones i have, would be give me $hit when i try to sell them because they're not "original" paint even though they are original OEM ZCPs?
Uhm... Turner - $2259.80
Tischer - $2140.00 (and they're local, no shipping if you pick up)
      08-18-2011, 11:44 AM   #5
gatoraviator
THE SWAMP '01

Quote:
Uhm... Turner - $2259.80
Tischer - $2140.00 (and they're local, no shipping if you pick up)
by local you mean 4 hour drive. it might be cheaper to ship than to pay for gas. hehehe. thanks for the info.
      08-18-2011, 02:04 PM   #6
checkmate
Major

Drives: AW M3 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatoraviator View Post
by local you mean 4 hour drive. it might be cheaper to ship than to pay for gas. hehehe. thanks for the info.
Its even cheaper to pick up at Tischer if you have a BMWCCA membership. That discount makes it worth your while plus no wait on shipping.

checkmate is offline   United_States
      08-18-2011, 03:08 PM   #7
Gins
I can't find my pants.

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmate View Post
Its even cheaper to pick up at Tischer if you have a BMWCCA membership. That discount makes it worth your while plus no wait on shipping.
How much more is the BMWCCA discount? I'm looking into a set of ZCP wheels myself.
      08-18-2011, 03:13 PM   #8
checkmate
Major

Drives: AW M3 E90

Quote:
How much more is the BMWCCA discount? I'm looking into a set of ZCP wheels myself.
Most dealers give you a 15% discount on parts provided you show your CCA membership card at the counter. That's a good chunk of change..

checkmate is offline   United_States
      08-19-2011, 07:32 PM   #9
Nine
Banned

Drives: Not ZCP, FML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmate View Post
Most dealers give you a 15% discount on parts provided you show your CCA membership card at the counter. That's a good chunk of change..
15% off the tischer price?? Ummm yeah, I'm going to join! I want black GTS wheels, does anyone know if I can put the stock tires on those wheels, even tho they are wider then the stock 19s??
      09-07-2011, 12:30 AM   #10
330iTiAg
First Lieutenant

Drives: 2011.5 E92 M3

Send a message via Yahoo to 330iTiAg
You might want to check with Evan or Jason at Tischer first. I don't believe they allow you to apply the BMW CCA discount on top of their already discounted online prices (http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...catalogid=4462).

I believe the CCA discount is 20% off if you pay the retail price at Tischer BMW's parts counter.

Mods: Full Venture Shield protection kit, RPi scoops, Euro fog light switch, LUX V4, clear reflectors, OEM black chrome grilles and side gills, black hood vents, IND F10 M5 shift knob and boot
330iTiAg is offline   United_States