BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Engine | Drivetrain | Exhaust

OneEighty
Closed Thread

08-29-2012, 11:18 AM   #1
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States

Drives: E90 M3, E82 135I

E90/E92/E93 M3 Performance Cat-Back Exhaust by Corsa

We just updated our site with the Corsa Performance T-304 stainless exhaust system for E90/E92/E93 M3 (sedan, coupe & convertible). Special Introductory Offer is listed on our site for the months of August & September (2012). Click Here for E92/E93 Coupe/Cabrio and Click here for E90 Sedan!!

Features mandrel-bent tubing, polished quad 3" tips (double-walled, angle cut and staggered), and drone-free quiet-cruising, thanks to Corsa's patented Reflective Sound-Cancellation (RSC) technology. This is a drone-free exhaust system, delivering a pleasant sound at idle and cruise and a muscular roar at high rpm.

Straight-through, nonrestrictive design specifically tuned for the M3.
Flow bench-tested 6.7% GAIN in exhaust flow vs. stock system.
16 LBS. LIGHTER than stock system.
Premium stainless steel construction, crafted with pride and precision in the USA.
Patented CORSA Reflective Sound Cancellation™ “NO DRONE” Technology.
Limited LIFETIME WARRANTY for as long as you own your M3.
Includes hardware and color installation guide.
50-state emissions legal.

NOTE: CORSA Performance exhaust systems are not warranted to meet any specific local, state or federal noise ordinances. Please check applicable laws before installing.

How is this accomplished? The RSC technology is a non-electrical noise control system without the complication of incorporating the use of electronics or speakers.

Essentially, engine sound (pressure) waves are reflected in passages inside the muffler 180 degrees out of phase to cancel out unwanted sound waves. The result is a "tuned" muffler that "cleans up" the noise without eliminating the pure sound of power associated with a high-performance vehicle. Using this Corsa technology, the stainless steel Corsa Performance line of mufflers are tuned to eliminate passenger cabin resonance and produce just the "right" sound. The result is quieter cruising with an awe-inspiring roar at full throttle. This system is amazingly quiet during normal cruising, due to the "no drone" RSC technology, yet still has an aggressive presence and full sound while under throttle. This gives your E90/E92 M3 an ideal sound for those that want an aggressive "roar" while driving hard, yet still want a more discrete lower volume for normal cruising.

As well as the tuned sound and drone eliminating sound, the mufflers on this E90/E92 M3 system use a straight-thru flow design for maximum flow and the least amount of restriction. Decreasing the restrictive back-pressure results in more horse power and torque, as well as the inspired sound this system creates for your M3's 4.0 liter V8 engine. There is no effect whatsoever on emissions, as this system does not replace or inhibit the your

M3's factory catalytic converters, so there will not be any "Check Engine" warning lights. Emissions-legal in all 50 states. Made 100% in the USA in Corsa's Ohio facility, this exhaust features a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer. Includes full installation instructions, with detailed photos for easy and straight forward installation.

We just installed a set of the mufflers on a Sedan, along with an ESS Supercharger Click here for the complete installation images.

Last edited by GMP Performance; 09-26-2012 at 08:48 AM.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2012, 10:02 AM   #2
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States

Here is a link to the customer reviews on the forums, including the one we recently installed. http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...=676403&page=3
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2012, 10:03 AM   #3
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States

Quick Video from our client:

Appreciate 0
      09-17-2012, 10:16 AM   #4
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States

Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Sucks that they made such a nice exhaust then put those hangers in such a visible place.
      09-17-2012, 08:51 PM   #5
Slapshot9
First Lieutenant

Drives: '08 E90 M3 JzB 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
Sucks that they made such a nice exhaust then put those hangers in such a visible place.
+1
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2012, 04:46 PM   #6
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
This is true.. however the hangers are really only noticeable if the car is on a lift, or if you are taking pictures laying on the ground behind it. It's an extremely well engineered system, and sounds great to top it off
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2012, 05:50 PM   #7
jdanielgagnon
Private First Class

Drives: bmw m3 coupe 2008

it says price each.

so it 2.8 for both?
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2012, 08:50 AM   #8
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdanielgagnon View Post
it says price each.

so it 2.8 for both?
Thanks for your question. "Each" refers to each cat-back exhaust kit. So the special limited-time pricing on our website is for the cat-back system. Due to your post count I cannot PM you, but please feel free to email me at adam@gmpperformance.com if you have any questions!

PM's Replied to!!
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2012, 12:40 PM   #9
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States

Here's another picture to address the hangers, as you can see they aren't noticeable from normal viewing angles

Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 05:42 PM   #10
UTurnFactory
Enlisted Member
United_States

Drives: 2008.06 E93 M3

Does Corsa offer these with different kinds of tips? Black in color? Chrome/titanium/ceramic/etc.?
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 09:03 AM   #11
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTurnFactory View Post
Does Corsa offer these with different kinds of tips? Black in color? Chrome/titanium/ceramic/etc.?
Yes, Corsa also offers a "Diamond Black" finish. Here is a picture. I am checking to see if we currently have them available for an E93, if that is the car your are inquiring about. I'll PM you as soon as I verify.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 09:24 PM   #12
FrankThomas
Formerly Known As ftconstruct
United_States

Drives: 14 Cayman S

The diamond black tip in the picture looks significantly larger than the polished. Are they offering a larger tip option now as well?

If so that would be a good thing. The sound if the exhaust gets such great reviews yet the awful looking tips turn off so many would be buyers.
      10-05-2012, 08:28 AM   #13
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankThomas View Post
The diamond black tip in the picture looks significantly larger than the polished. Are they offering a larger tip option now as well?

If so that would be a good thing. The sound if the exhaust gets such great reviews yet the awful looking tips turn off so many would be buyers.
Thanks for your question.

The picture is just for reference. The tips are the same size (3") on for all four tips in both the polished and diamond black finish.

The tip design is a classic style. Personally, after seeing them in person, I feel that it looks better than most of the other options for the E9X cars.

Is there another style you are looking for? We offer endless exhaust options for all BMW's
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2012, 04:12 PM   #14
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States

Don't like drone? Corsa can help!
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread