BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

VF Engineering

09-14-2014, 07:48 PM   #1
DKM3Power
Private First Class

Drives: 2011 Jet Black M3 6MT

Bimmerstock 2014/ Concour's: 9/14/14- Ton's of great pictures...

The New i8, Limerock e92, and a few modded e92's today at Bimmerfest (Glen Cove, NY)...These are just a few of hundreds...Plenty more pics to come (M3's & many others)...
Attached Images

Disclaimer: Anything posted here regarding breaking federal or local laws is for entertainment purposes ONLY. They are hypothetical situations. Any modifications done to my vehicle are compliant with my warranty guidelines & cosmetic.

Last edited by DKM3Power; Yesterday at 04:42 PM. Reason: Title
DKM3Power is online now   United_States
      09-14-2014, 07:54 PM   #2
DKM3Power
Private First Class

ESS Supercharged e92's...

A few e92's with ESS Supercharger kits....

I recognized plenty of the cars today from this forum, so if anyone has any issues of me posting pictures of their car, just PM me or LMK...
Attached Images

Disclaimer: Anything posted here regarding breaking federal or local laws is for entertainment purposes ONLY. They are hypothetical situations. Any modifications done to my vehicle are compliant with my warranty guidelines & cosmetic.
      09-14-2014, 07:58 PM   #3
DKM3Power
Private First Class

Continued...

Loved the custom airbrushed manifold on this beauty...
Attached Images

09-14-2014, 08:02 PM   #4
DKM3Power
Private First Class

Few more random M3 Shots...

Some random e92 pics...
Attached Images

Last edited by DKM3Power; 09-15-2014 at 06:53 AM.
      09-15-2014, 06:47 AM   #5
DKM3Power
Private First Class

Incredible Exotic Cars...

GT-R, Lambo, Porsche...
Attached Images

Last edited by DKM3Power; 09-17-2014 at 11:20 PM.
      09-15-2014, 06:55 AM   #6
DKM3Power
Private First Class

Saving the best for last...Posting some pictures of some amazing full race ready supercars later on...
      09-18-2014, 06:15 AM   #7
DKM3Power
Private First Class

Koenigsigg: Agera, Championship Lamborghini, etc...

Wish I had the time the and patience to photograph every car...But tried to pick the real head turners. Here are my personal favorites of the day...

Here is some Chamionship winning Lamborghini (Apologies, but forget which Championship)...
Attached Images

09-18-2014, 06:27 AM   #8
DKM3Power
Private First Class

1 More race ready Lambo...
Attached Images

09-18-2014, 06:47 AM   #9
DKM3Power
Private First Class

#1 Ferrari - modded F430 (Thanks Amirsm3 for the ID)

#2 Yellow C-6 7.0L Z06 Corvette

#3 2012 ZR-1 Corvette (634HP) Fastest production Vette until 2015 (C-7 Z06)
Attached Images

Last edited by DKM3Power; 09-18-2014 at 03:04 PM.
      09-18-2014, 07:01 AM   #10
DKM3Power
Private First Class

Vinyl wrapped GT-R.

A US spec GT-R wrapped in chrome vinyl...Not something I would do to such an amazing car, but picture worthy and different...
Attached Images

09-18-2014, 07:16 AM   #11
DKM3Power
Private First Class

Last but not least...

A FEW UNIMPRESSIVE CARas TO MANY OF YOU, BUT THESE CARS HOLD A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART EVEN TO THIS DAY...

The first is an 87-89 CRX w/ a large FMIC:
(The fastest car I've ever owned was a Black Stock LOOKING 1991 CRX Si w/ a built JDM B16A 170HP+ 1.6L DOHC VTEC engine. w/ 200 DRY shot of nitrous) I estimated that car to push almost close to 400HP @ 9200RPM!, weighing in stripped at around 1600lbs.)

Ran a 12.3 @ 115 (Topped out @ 9500 RPM over the line) BC of the short geared "S1" transmission. With just the stock engine, bolt-ons, and tune. (No N02...)

To this day, the CRX was the fastest car I've ever owned or driven for that matter. I estimate that car to have been in the low 11's with slicks & a tranny that could do over 115mph ...(although 60mph in the CRX was like doing 160 in the ///M.)

While mine was cleaner than this one, it still brought back memories....Eating all the vettes & muscles cars laughing at me at a the red light. Once the light changed, my car would trick them all into thinking their cars were broken

The Last pic was my 89 CRX Si "Sleeper"...Vintage film from 2001 and probably my 2nd full motor swap I did as a 17 year old punk...
Attached Images

Last edited by DKM3Power; Yesterday at 09:05 PM.
      09-18-2014, 07:47 AM   #12
DKM3Power
Private First Class

Fir my next car, I had one of the first 2003 Evolution VIII's on the Long Island in Apex Silver ("Angel", the salesman at Sunrise Mitsubishi (that in no longer in business) actually bought the CRX from me right before I bought the EVO, so I got the car for well below sticker, while most were going 3-4k over...

Had 19"x10" Deep dish wheels square setup, Injen FMIC/hard piping/ Cold air intake, HKS Cams 272* intake came, 268* exhaust cam. HKS 2.75" Downpipe to a 3" test-pipe welded to a 3" QTP (Quicktime performance) Electronic QTEC exhaust valve running into an OEM rear section, secondary cat, and resonator. Greddy Profec B spec II boost controller, ECU dynaflash, 10.5 hotside on the stock "twin scroll" turbo, and A METHANOL injection kit that allowed me to run over 28psi before the law of diminishing effects or any knock occurred...

Ran a 13.2 @ 108mph with just an ACT clutch (Blew at 3k miles), and a Boost Controller set to a steady 19psi. (Before the other mods, After I estimate low 12's would have been easy considering AWD and longer gears than the 6spd Evo 9's and 10's)

Car dyno'd @ about 443HP(dount remember torque) with 28psi and Methanol. But the drivetrain just couldnt handle it, I was constantluy replacing the tranny, diff, and clutch...

2nd Pic (Red Evo) is from the Show last Sunday, the 1st (Silver) is my old car.
Attached Images

Last edited by DKM3Power; 09-18-2014 at 07:52 AM.
      09-18-2014, 07:49 AM   #13
DKM3Power
Private First Class

More to come:

Have a few more great shot's from the show I'll post after work....
      09-18-2014, 08:38 AM   #14
BAL278
Captain

Drives: E92 335xi JB

nice pics! thanks for sharing

2008 335xi Jet Black//Coral Red
Procede V5//VRSF DPs//AMS FMIC//KW V1//M3 Sways & Sub Bushings// Alpina AT flash
Apex EC-7//Hankook V12//Dinan CAI
      09-18-2014, 09:13 AM   #15
Markao66
Second Lieutenant

Drives: E92 M3

i need a track lambo! lol
Markao66 is offline   United_States
      09-18-2014, 09:52 AM   #16
prat7728
Registered

Drives: 2008 E92 M3

That lambo is insane! Nice variety of cars
      09-18-2014, 10:01 AM   #17
Sam@ModeCarbon
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: using 3 pedals

Lol I'm going to have to add to this
      09-18-2014, 01:03 PM   #18
DKM3Power
Private First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markao66 View Post
i need a track lambo! lol
I said the same thing standing next to the yellow one, and said (a little too loudly), I'm gonna have for granny to die before I can buy something like this...)

It was obviously a joke, I've worked my ass off almost everyday and sometimes worked 2-3 jobs at once for 16 years now. And my grandmother or "Bubbie" as I call her, is the love of my life...My grandfather was a multi-millionaire and passed in 1995, my only uncle passed away in 1998, and my younger brother passed away May 2013 (In a horrible singe car accident), meaning the Family money is going to my father ( who wants a few hundred k to sail around the world, and said hed just give me the rest..).

So Inheriting a few mill, along with already having a great career and owning a nice little home and car...I can spend a mil or so on a full race ready Lambo or P1, maybe even a Venom...Or all 3! Crazy to think...

But I'm rambling now and bragging... People all gave me the stare of death like I was the biggest piece of shit in the world... The whole rest of the day I saw ppl that heard my comments wispering in eachothers ears and pointing at me...LMAO...

Whooooops.
      09-18-2014, 02:16 PM   #19
1sikbmr
Brigadier General

Drives: E90 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM3Power
Some random e92 pics...
Thats my atlantis blue e90!

E90 ///M3 6MT Atlantis Blue - Fox red
ESS VT1-550|Gloss black grilles/Gold gills|V1 hardwire|Filled reflectors|ZHP lighted shift knob|Volk TE37 Gloss Black|Mode Carbon GT4 Lip|Umnitza V4 full blackout kit|Agency Power exhaust|Sosi x-pipe|BMW Performance Steering Wheel V1|
      09-18-2014, 02:48 PM   #20
Amirsm3
Major

Drives: 2011 Space Grey e90 M3

That Ferrari you posted is an F430
2011 e90 M3 Space Grey DCT- black eAs gills/grilles, eAs H8 LED Corona bulbs, BMW carbon fiber mirror caps, Agency Power CF elbow, MS 12f/12r spacers, Alex@AlpineMSS DCT Flash, iND reflectors, Milltek slip-on
      09-18-2014, 02:57 PM   #21
DKM3Power
Private First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sikbmr View Post
Thats my atlantis blue e90!

Haha, Awesome bro. It Looked familiar. That was one of my favorites and I love the 1M bumper. My buddies all agreed it was their favorite e9x M3 actually in the show looks wise.
      09-18-2014, 02:59 PM   #22
DKM3Power
Private First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirsm3 View Post
That Ferrari you posted is an F430
Thank you, I should know these things but It's not something I've ever really researched as I can't really afforf one yet...

If you want to ID some of the other exotic car's I posted, feel free and I'll edit those posts...