BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

08-03-2011, 10:27 AM   #23
mendez
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 M3

Guys thanks for all your feedback! I truly value what your opinions are.

I found another car, is a Black on Black 2008 fully loaded…but was a Lease (If I had a lease I will beat the crap out of it for sure!). It has 38K miles and has 1 more year of original warranty left. Its selling for 43K and the reason that was not certified was because the person misses maintenance. My question to you guys is…is CPO really worth it? I had a BMW CPO before and I was disappointed because did cover most of the items that where damaged…

Since that car is a 2008 witch means the Idrive is old but I read in the forum that I can Retrofit for the new iDrive later. So, is that worth it pay 8K more for a 2009 CPO M3? (Assuming I could get the 2009 for 50K)

Thanks for the help!
Jose
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2011, 10:49 AM   #24
FJS
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M

A lease with the lessee missing maintenance intervals on the car , these people usually (mostly all) drive the piss out of it and didn't care because they did not own the car, i.e. lease.

I would steer clear of that one and keep looking or just order a 2012 the way you want it, but hurry, V8's soon to be no more and most likely will become scarce afterwords, MHO.
Appreciate 0