BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

GetBMWParts

07-10-2011, 04:34 PM   #23
CBS
Major

Drives: F10 535, E90 M3, E30 M3

Garage List
2014 535xi M Sport  [0.00]
2014 X3 3.5 M Sport  [0.00]
2011 M3 E90  [4.88]
2008 X5  [0.00]
1990 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilia@IND View Post
Just like with most things, the important thing is to connect each M3 owner with the right parts. You can't put a 65 year old lady in a lotus Elise- she'll hate it because it's the wrong product for her. The VT1/VT2 issue is similar.

The clients I've advised to go the VT1 route have been incredibly happy and remain incredibly happy years after, as the kit is a good fit for their needs. The same goes for my VT2 clients.

I'd suggest spending some time on the phone with your preferred vendor discussing the characteristics and personality of each kit prior to purchase. If the person you're talking to is doing their job you will be able to easily make a choice that will keep you happy for years to come.

Fully agreed! That is exactly what I did with my supplier. I explained how I wanted to use the car and my specific needs (balance of track days with practical driving). The VT-1 was recommended. I couldn't be happier!
The VT-1 really woke the M3 up and I believe it was good value.

OP: Good Luck with your decision.

ESS VT-1 550 | M24 Oil Cooler | Fall Line Half Cage | RaceTech 4009W | 6 pt Harness | Lifeline Zero 360 Fire Suppression | Rear Seat Delete | Motion Control DA Dampers w/remote reservoirs | 900/650 Hyperco Springs | RD Sport Sway Bars | Brembo 380 BBK | GC Camber Plates | Hoosier R6 | Eisenmann Sport | Stack Gauges | Painted Challenge Front Lip | Painted ZCP Rear Spoiler | Xpel Ultimate Film | LuxAngelEyes
CBS is offline   United_States
      07-14-2011, 01:29 AM   #24
bsb
In Reno we don't dial 911 :)

Drives: 2008 E90 M3

Hey guys,

Just wanted to put in a good word for Roman at ESS. My ESS 575 sc has 10k of flawless and very enjoyable miles through the curves of the California Sierra Mountains and the hot Nevada desert. A ESS sc and a set of lightweight 275/295 wheels will totally transform your stock M3 E90X. I've done a couple of great transactions with Roman, he has delivered everything he promised Not sure if this is the best place to post this. Please feel free to move my post. Thanks Roman! (Steve)