BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
European Auto Source
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-29-2011, 08:14 PM   #67
Litos
Banned
 
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston/Pearland

Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forcefed3 View Post
Why is it okay for you to speed and not us?
it's not ok - it just ain't enforced as much lol.
Litos is offline   United_States
0
      06-29-2011, 08:16 PM   #68
Forcefed3
Banned
 
Drives: 2008 335i
Join Date: May 2010
Location: South

Posts: 4,742
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2008 335i  [0.50]
^ good point.
Also, do you normally speed when off duty?
Forcefed3 is offline   No_Country
0
      06-29-2011, 08:18 PM   #69
Litos
Banned
 
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston/Pearland

Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (1)

yes

i got stopped 50 times while i was a cop.

always carried a badge, my weapon and my ID.

i got pulled over mostly for the car i was driving......
Litos is offline   United_States
0
      06-29-2011, 08:19 PM   #70
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
 
M3Bahn's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ATL

Posts: 487
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forcefed3 View Post
^ good point.
Also, do you normally speed when off duty?
When they get pulled over off-duty for speeding they show their shield and other cop lets them go.
__________________
The journey is the reward.
M3Bahn is offline  
0
      06-29-2011, 08:21 PM   #71
Litos
Banned
 
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston/Pearland

Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post
When they get pulled over off-duty for speeding they show their shield and other cop lets them go.
it's an unwritten rule.......
Litos is offline   United_States
0
      06-29-2011, 08:25 PM   #72
Forcefed3
Banned
 
Drives: 2008 335i
Join Date: May 2010
Location: South

Posts: 4,742
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2008 335i  [0.50]
I wonder what % of people that get in a police chase actually get away. And at what point the cops will stop trying.
Forcefed3 is offline   No_Country
0
      06-29-2011, 08:30 PM   #73
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
 
Kiemyster's Avatar
 
Drives: E90x4 (M3, 335xi, 325xi,320i)
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Queens/NYC

Posts: 3,132
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
you probably don't have kids.

imagine if you parents were driving on the same street where some jackass in a Mustang Cobra was just smoking some dope.

and then all of a sudden he OMGWOTLOLz right into your mom's face !!!!

say your sister or little brother is in there with them.

kid smoked a $5 joint and just massacered 3 members of the same family....

taking someone to jail for running a stop sign is justifiable, but CLEARLY dick status.

taking someone to jail for putting everyone's life around them at risk is FUCKING WINNING......DUH....
Your "fucking winning" is the feeling when you locked up the pothead? lol you clearly have no experience with marijuana smokers. you still remain as dick status because of your ridiculous bias and inexperience towards the drug. Not cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by immiketoo View Post
I ask them where the weed is. If they are honest and it's a small amount, and they aren't douchebags, I might make them dump it and smash their handblown glass pipes. If it's a lot, they lie or are jackasses, I arrest them. (Remember, it is a violation of both possession and DUI law)
Thank you sir, you are not like litos, and you have attained respectable officer status. Whenever I praise officers, I would like you to know that you are also included as you actually know how to be a human being. you know how to handle said situation, and I applaud you, and agree 150% with the way you handle things. EPIC +100 for you immiketoo, you are a boss.
__________________
"AMG What! S-Line Who? If you ain't got that M I got no respect for you!"
'06 Alpine Weiss E90 320i | '06 The Green Machine E90 325xi | '11 Alpine Weiss E90 M3 ZCP | '10 Silverstone X5M | '11 Alpine Weiss E90 335xi
Kiemyster is offline   Trinidad_and_tobago
0
      06-29-2011, 08:35 PM   #74
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
 
CollinsE90's Avatar
 
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: street corner checking profits

Posts: 1,927
iTrader: (0)

All cops should be like Mike, kei you need to read his thread where the 350z kids tried to race him. One of the best stories I've ever read.
__________________
CollinsE90 is offline   United_States
0
      06-29-2011, 08:35 PM   #75
Litos
Banned
 
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston/Pearland

Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
Your "fucking winning" is the feeling when you locked up the pothead? lol you clearly have no experience with marijuana smokers. you still remain as dick status because of your ridiculous bias and inexperience towards the drug. Not cool.
LMFAO !!!!!

as if you couldn't prove any more of a cheese dick you are, you go and post some awesome shit like this

can i give you a +1 for trying !?!?
Litos is offline   United_States
0
      06-29-2011, 08:40 PM   #76
Litos
Banned
 
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston/Pearland

Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
Thank you sir, you are not like litos, and you have attained respectable officer status. Whenever I praise officers, I would like you to know that you are also included as you actually know how to be a human being. you know how to handle said situation, and I applaud you, and agree 150% with the way you handle things. EPIC +100 for you immiketoo, you are a boss.
well, it's the same as "giving a guy a break because he's been drinking" and letting him drive home.

say a cop stops you. you are drunk or high.

he "gives you a break" and lets you go with a slap on the wrist.

then, 10 minutes later you get into a fatal accident, cop's life is fucked......

the department is fucked because their officer was liable for his decision.

he'll never work LE in any town/county or state........AND, he will probably have to move out of town because THAT SHIT will be all over the headlines - local AND national.......
Litos is offline   United_States
0
      06-29-2011, 08:42 PM   #77
Forcefed3
Banned
 
Drives: 2008 335i
Join Date: May 2010
Location: South

Posts: 4,742
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2008 335i  [0.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
All cops should be like Mike, kei you need to read his thread where the 350z kids tried to race him. One of the best stories I've ever read.
Cant find it
Forcefed3 is offline   No_Country
0
      06-29-2011, 08:42 PM   #78
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
 
Kiemyster's Avatar
 
Drives: E90x4 (M3, 335xi, 325xi,320i)
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Queens/NYC

Posts: 3,132
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
LMFAO !!!!!

as if you couldn't prove any more of a cheese dick you are, you go and post some awesome shit like this

can i give you a +1 for trying !?!?
no... your the cheese dick fucked up pig. lol. but i def. give you a +100 for trying to spin this back on me ahahahah dont think anyone here really will take anyone with that sort of opinion on potheads seriously. sorry, but you failed.

and FYI, i was NEVER asking you Litos.... I was asking the OP of the thread. thanks tho. im sure your going to try and double post a defense because you really dont know what your talking about... i sit and wait.
__________________
"AMG What! S-Line Who? If you ain't got that M I got no respect for you!"
'06 Alpine Weiss E90 320i | '06 The Green Machine E90 325xi | '11 Alpine Weiss E90 M3 ZCP | '10 Silverstone X5M | '11 Alpine Weiss E90 335xi
Kiemyster is offline   Trinidad_and_tobago
0
      06-29-2011, 08:52 PM   #79
Litos
Banned
 
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston/Pearland

Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
dont think anyone here really will take anyone with that sort of opinion on potheads seriously.
and it gets even better.........

sounds baked.......

it appears that he slipped the word "might" in there, which probably threw your adolescent mind for a loop, and all of the sudden you think he's your hero, HAHA !!!!!! you'd be easy to bust for dope - you would sing like a bird.

i cannot expect more from you - it's going to be an endless argument between someone that has been an officer and someone that illegally smokes weed.

now post how you're smoking dope right now and that you have punched cops in the face while having a puff or something.......
Litos is offline   United_States
0
      06-29-2011, 09:06 PM   #80
BillLee
Major General
 
BillLee's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: HTX

Posts: 5,228
iTrader: (21)

Garage List
09 E92 M3  [0.00]
08 E90 335i  [4.65]
How does it feel?
BillLee is offline   United_States
0
      06-29-2011, 09:12 PM   #81
immiketoo
Colonel
 
immiketoo's Avatar
 
Drives: Smoothly
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chicago Burbs

Posts: 2,873
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillLee View Post
How does it feel?
How does what feel?
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by double eagle View Post
Thickness feels good to me and my hands aren't that big.
immiketoo is offline  
0
      06-29-2011, 09:15 PM   #82
AngelinIsRich08
Banned
 
Drives: '11 X5M, '09 CTS
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: St. Louis, MO

Posts: 709
iTrader: (0)

This was mild national news a few years ago, huge Internet and YouTube news though, but an officer had apparently busted someone for possession of weed, took it home instead of leaving it at the station or something and then making marijuana brownies with his wife. Long story short, he called 911 saying he and his wife were dying because they were stoned off of their minds. LMAO every time I watch the YouTube video/audio. Do you know of any officers that have ever done this as well, maybe not to the extreme that cop did though.
AngelinIsRich08 is offline   United_States
0
      06-29-2011, 09:17 PM   #83
jpsum
Major
 
jpsum's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 TSX
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New Haven area

Posts: 1,089
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
Your "fucking winning" is the feeling when you locked up the pothead? lol you clearly have no experience with marijuana smokers. you still remain as dick status because of your ridiculous bias and inexperience towards the drug. Not cool.



Thank you sir, you are not like litos, and you have attained respectable officer status. Whenever I praise officers, I would like you to know that you are also included as you actually know how to be a human being. you know how to handle said situation, and I applaud you, and agree 150% with the way you handle things. EPIC +100 for you immiketoo, you are a boss.

I hope you are kidding. Your point of view is so wrong.


He's a police officer. His job is to enforce laws. If you have a problem with a certain law, you should take it up to your lawmakers. The moment a police officer throw his/her own interpretation to the mix, we have a problem. You either broke the law or you didn't - simple as black and white like the police cars. There shouldn't be a gray area just because an officer think weed is ok by his standard.
jpsum is offline   United_States
0
      06-29-2011, 09:19 PM   #84
immiketoo
Colonel
 
immiketoo's Avatar
 
Drives: Smoothly
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chicago Burbs

Posts: 2,873
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelinIsRich08 View Post
This was mild national news a few years ago, huge Internet and YouTube news though, but an officer had apparently busted someone for possession of weed, took it home instead of leaving it at the station or something and then making marijuana brownies with his wife. Long story short, he called 911 saying he and his wife were dying because they were stoned off of their minds. LMAO every time I watch the YouTube video/audio. Do you know of any officers that have ever done this as well, maybe not to the extreme that cop did though.
Nope. As a narcotics officer, my squad understood the importance of proper evidence disposal. Your story proves there are idiots in every profession.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by double eagle View Post
Thickness feels good to me and my hands aren't that big.
immiketoo is offline  
0
      06-29-2011, 09:21 PM   #85
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
 
Kiemyster's Avatar
 
Drives: E90x4 (M3, 335xi, 325xi,320i)
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Queens/NYC

Posts: 3,132
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
and it gets even better.........

sounds baked.......

it appears that he slipped the word "might" in there, which probably threw your adolescent mind for a loop, and all of the sudden you think he's your hero, HAHA !!!!!! you'd be easy to bust for dope - you would sing like a bird.

i cannot expect more from you - it's going to be an endless argument between someone that has been an officer and someone that illegally smokes weed.

now post how you're smoking dope right now and that you have punched cops in the face while having a puff or something.......
Wow. You failed.I think we have to upgrade your dick status. You have failed sir, fail, ignorant fail.
__________________
"AMG What! S-Line Who? If you ain't got that M I got no respect for you!"
'06 Alpine Weiss E90 320i | '06 The Green Machine E90 325xi | '11 Alpine Weiss E90 M3 ZCP | '10 Silverstone X5M | '11 Alpine Weiss E90 335xi
Kiemyster is offline   Trinidad_and_tobago
0
      06-29-2011, 09:22 PM   #86
AngelinIsRich08
Banned
 
Drives: '11 X5M, '09 CTS
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: St. Louis, MO

Posts: 709
iTrader: (0)

Here's one I have always wondered: Cops can search your car or home if they have any sort of suspicion of illegal drugs right? So why was Charlie Sheen never investigated? Everyone knows he was going through coke and other drugs like candy. I mean, does the law have no effect on you if you're famous? I'm sure it does as Lohan and Paris have done some time but nothing on Sheen?
AngelinIsRich08 is offline   United_States
0
      06-29-2011, 09:27 PM   #87
Q4P
Colonel
 
Q4P's Avatar
 
Drives: Too Much
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: World

Posts: 2,296
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsum View Post
I hope you are kidding. Your point of view is so wrong.


He's a police officer. His job is to enforce laws. If you have a problem with a certain law, you should take it up to your lawmakers. The moment a police officer throw his/her own interpretation to the mix, we have a problem. You either broke the law or you didn't - simple as black and white like the police cars. There shouldn't be a gray area just because an officer think weed is ok by his standard.
Yes, his job is to enforce the laws which he has a choice to do based on his discretion. I am smart enough to realize that lawmakers are the initial culprits and they are number one on my list. As an officer he also has a head that allows him to think and he can choose to make this country be a better place or filled with BS laws that degrade it even further. In other countries most of the laws that are in this country are laughed at, soon if you poop in your pants, you will get arrested for dumping toxic waste publicly. The things I see everyday make me laugh, if you speed in europe, then you get a massive ticket but you will never go to jail no matter what speed as that is idiotic.

Think about it for a second and open your head instead of shoving it up your ass...
Q4P is offline   United_States
0
      06-29-2011, 09:28 PM   #88
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
 
Kiemyster's Avatar
 
Drives: E90x4 (M3, 335xi, 325xi,320i)
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Queens/NYC

Posts: 3,132
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by immiketoo View Post
Feels good man. Really good.



Nope. As a narcotics officer, my squad understood the importance of proper evidence disposal. Your story proves there are idiots in every profession.
Your a boss. I really admire narcs, you guys put away the real bad guys. Your a champion
__________________
"AMG What! S-Line Who? If you ain't got that M I got no respect for you!"
'06 Alpine Weiss E90 320i | '06 The Green Machine E90 325xi | '11 Alpine Weiss E90 M3 ZCP | '10 Silverstone X5M | '11 Alpine Weiss E90 335xi
Kiemyster is offline   Trinidad_and_tobago
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:38 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST