BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (ALMS, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)
 
GTB Performance
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-24-2011, 02:07 PM   #1
3XTR3M3
Lieutenant Colonel
 
3XTR3M3's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 AW M3 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: LA

Posts: 1,574
iTrader: (1)

Arrow 24 Hours Nürburgring Coverage

Update after 7 Hours: BMW #1 M3 Car in 6th Position. #7 M3 Car is 7 laps behind.

Guys here's a big hint for people following...

Click the official link to stream the video which is in German. MUTE the video and click the second link to Radio LeMans and click the red button on the upper left that says "Listen Now" which is in English. They are watching the same video you are and commenting in english.

Official Website Live Stream

Radio LeMans Coverage

Hey guys,

I've been trying to find where to watch the race this weekend and I came a cross a few resources I thought you may be interested in.

Im excited about the race and really hope we can win again this year.

The race begins 6am PST

Heres what I've found so far...

Audi Live Stream

Live GPS Trackers (only on some cars)

Official Website Live Stream

Radio LeMans Coverage

Sport Auto Live Coverage with Pics and Live Video from Pit Lanes

Thats all I have so far. Enjoy.

Does anyone know if BMW is providing any live coverage? Cockpit or pit lane videos??
__________________

Last edited by 3XTR3M3; 06-26-2011 at 12:30 AM.
3XTR3M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-24-2011, 05:24 PM   #2
karussell
Major
 
Drives: 4 wheels
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: GA

Posts: 1,174
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3XTR3M3 View Post
Hey guys,

I've been trying to find where to watch the race this weekend and I came a cross a few resources I thought you may be interested in.

Im excited about the race and really hope we can win again this year.

The race begins 6am PST

Heres what I've found so far...

Audi Live Stream

Live GPS Trackers (only on some cars)

Official Website Live Stream

Radio LeMans Coverage

Sport Auto Live Coverage with Pics and Live Video from Pit Lanes

Thats all I have so far. Enjoy.

Does anyone know if BMW is providing any live coverage? Cockpit or pit lane videos??
there is a really cool iphone app too called 24h 2011 GP gauge. it follows telemetry of all the cars on the track.

i'm actually driving in the 24hr race in an M3. i'll post some video after the race. i have the best seat in the house to watch bmw go for it! hell they are in the next pitbox over from me!

i'm in car 215, E36 M3 Class V5





neighbor in their tent.



saw CTR and M5 in Ring Werk on my way to the car after practice today.



__________________
"It gave you amazing satisfaction, but anyone who says he loved it is either a liar or he wasn't going fast enough." - Jackie Stewart on racing at the Nurburgring
karussell is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-24-2011, 05:35 PM   #3
Mahmood07
Captain
 
Mahmood07's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 E92 M3 DCT
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Boston->San Diego->Bahrain

Posts: 808
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3XTR3M3 View Post
Hey guys,

I've been trying to find where to watch the race this weekend and I came a cross a few resources I thought you may be interested in.

Im excited about the race and really hope we can win again this year.

The race begins 6am PST

Heres what I've found so far...

Audi Live Stream

Live GPS Trackers (only on some cars)

Official Website Live Stream

Radio LeMans Coverage

Sport Auto Live Coverage with Pics and Live Video from Pit Lanes

Thats all I have so far. Enjoy.

Does anyone know if BMW is providing any live coverage? Cockpit or pit lane videos??
Thanks, I've been looking for this since it seems it won't be aired on Speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karussell View Post
there is a really cool iphone app too called 24h 2011 GP gauge. it follows telemetry of all the cars on the track.

i'm actually driving in the 24hr race in an M3. i'll post some video after the race. i have the best seat in the house to watch bmw go for it! hell they are in the next pitbox over from me!

i'm in car 215, E36 M3 Class V5





neighbor in their tent.



saw CTR and M5 in Ring Werk on my way to the car after practice today.



Thats really cool! Goodluck! Car looks great too, what are those wheels?
__________________
///M3 Mods: | Eisenmann Race Exhaust | Primary Cats Delete (TTP) | ESS Tune | 19" Advan RS | Eibach Springs | MS Air Filter | BMW Perf. Spoiler | BMW Perf. Splitters | Euro LCI Tail lights | Angel iBright v.3.0 | 20% Tint | Matte black Kidney Grills | CF Side Gills | Painted Reflectors | Black M3 emblem
Mahmood07 is offline   Bahrain
0
Reply With Quote
      06-24-2011, 06:21 PM   #4
3XTR3M3
Lieutenant Colonel
 
3XTR3M3's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 AW M3 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: LA

Posts: 1,574
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by karussell View Post
there is a really cool iphone app too called 24h 2011 GP gauge. it follows telemetry of all the cars on the track.

i'm actually driving in the 24hr race in an M3. i'll post some video after the race. i have the best seat in the house to watch bmw go for it! hell they are in the next pitbox over from me!

i'm in car 215, E36 M3 Class V5





neighbor in their tent.



WOW karussell, that is so awesome! I wish you the best of luck in the race! I'm going to download the iPhone app right now. Can I track your progress in the race with this app as well?
__________________
3XTR3M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-24-2011, 08:57 PM   #5
raiste
Time is the fire in which we burn.
 
raiste's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 M3 E92
Join Date: May 2010
Location: SC

Posts: 161
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by karussell View Post
there is a really cool iphone app too called 24h 2011 GP gauge. it follows telemetry of all the cars on the track.

i'm actually driving in the 24hr race in an M3. i'll post some video after the race. i have the best seat in the house to watch bmw go for it! hell they are in the next pitbox over from me!

i'm in car 215, E36 M3 Class V5

Cool! Goodluck!



.
raiste is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-25-2011, 01:45 AM   #6
karussell
Major
 
Drives: 4 wheels
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: GA

Posts: 1,174
iTrader: (1)

thanks guys! race starts in 7 hours! you should be able to track us with that app. if any of you guys happen to be here i'm in Pitbox 13. stop by and say hi!
__________________
"It gave you amazing satisfaction, but anyone who says he loved it is either a liar or he wasn't going fast enough." - Jackie Stewart on racing at the Nurburgring
karussell is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-25-2011, 05:51 PM   #7
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
 
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tampa, FL

Posts: 4,765
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by karussell View Post
thanks guys! race starts in 7 hours! you should be able to track us with that app. if any of you guys happen to be here i'm in Pitbox 13. stop by and say hi!
Good luck dude, I see your race car is the same color scheme as those in your garage
TK-421 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-25-2011, 07:59 PM   #8
1mGator
1mGator
 
1mGator's Avatar
 
Drives: Valencia 1M
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Greensboro, NC

Posts: 395
iTrader: (0)

Good luck Man!
1mGator is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-25-2011, 08:38 PM   #9
Prince_of_Persia
Colonel
 
Prince_of_Persia's Avatar
 
Drives: 6MT E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC

Posts: 2,377
iTrader: (1)

Wooow goood luck mannnn!!
__________________

AW|FR 6MT E92 ///M3
Prince_of_Persia is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      06-25-2011, 10:06 PM   #10
M_Six
Free Thinker
 
M_Six's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 MB C300 4matic
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Foothills of Mt Level

Posts: 4,891
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Longstanding Nürburgring webcam. You need to manual refresh. Camera loads new image every 60 sec.
__________________
Mark
Randomography
Flickr

"The $0.99 menu was put on this Earth for a good damn reason." -Weebl
M_Six is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-25-2011, 11:17 PM   #11
Boost Meister
Banned
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: May 2011
Location: FL

Posts: 36
iTrader: (0)

The coverage of this race sucks
Boost Meister is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-25-2011, 11:41 PM   #12
speedfan
Major
 
speedfan's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: HCM City

Posts: 1,105
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost Meister View Post
The coverage of this race sucks
big time!
speedfan is offline   Vietnam
0
Reply With Quote
      06-26-2011, 12:30 AM   #13
3XTR3M3
Lieutenant Colonel
 
3XTR3M3's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 AW M3 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: LA

Posts: 1,574
iTrader: (1)

Guys here's a big hint for people following...

Click the official link to stream the video which is in German. MUTE the video and click the second link to Radio LeMans and click the red button on the upper left that says "Listen Now" which is in English. They are watching the same video you are and commenting in english.

Official Website Live Stream

Radio LeMans Coverage
__________________
3XTR3M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-26-2011, 12:44 AM   #14
EINSER M
Major General
 
EINSER M's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E82 1M
Join Date: May 2006
Location: 34.1064° N, 117.5922° W, 300m altitude

Posts: 5,368
iTrader: (38)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to EINSER M Send a message via MSN to EINSER M Send a message via Yahoo to EINSER M
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3XTR3M3 View Post
Guys here's a big hint for people following...

Click the official link to stream the video which is in German. MUTE the video and click the second link to Radio LeMans and click the red button on the upper left that says "Listen Now" which is in English. They are watching the same video you are and commenting in english.

Official Website Live Stream

Radio LeMans Coverage
works perfect!!!!!
__________________
THE EINSER M BUILD
CLICK HERE: EINSER M BUILD

EINSER M is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-26-2011, 01:12 AM   #15
rzm3
Moderator
 
rzm3's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: USA

Posts: 4,601
iTrader: (14)

If they ever want to make the this race as good as the Le Mans 24, invest in a better web site and live timing system!
__________________
E92 M3 DCT - AiM EVO4 Data Logger / AiM SmartyCam HD / KW Competition 2-Way / OMP ARS Racing Seats / Brembo GT 365 / Pagid Yellow RS-29 / Rear Seats Delete
rzm3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-26-2011, 01:26 AM   #16
Mahmood07
Captain
 
Mahmood07's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 E92 M3 DCT
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Boston->San Diego->Bahrain

Posts: 808
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3XTR3M3 View Post
Guys here's a big hint for people following...

Click the official link to stream the video which is in German. MUTE the video and click the second link to Radio LeMans and click the red button on the upper left that says "Listen Now" which is in English. They are watching the same video you are and commenting in english.

Official Website Live Stream

Radio LeMans Coverage
Thanks!
__________________
///M3 Mods: | Eisenmann Race Exhaust | Primary Cats Delete (TTP) | ESS Tune | 19" Advan RS | Eibach Springs | MS Air Filter | BMW Perf. Spoiler | BMW Perf. Splitters | Euro LCI Tail lights | Angel iBright v.3.0 | 20% Tint | Matte black Kidney Grills | CF Side Gills | Painted Reflectors | Black M3 emblem
Mahmood07 is offline   Bahrain
0
Reply With Quote
      06-26-2011, 05:44 AM   #17
Boost Meister
Banned
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: May 2011
Location: FL

Posts: 36
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rldzhao View Post
If they ever want to make the this race as good as the Le Mans 24, invest in a better web site and live timing system!
This.
Boost Meister is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-26-2011, 06:19 AM   #18
bobbyd1961
Banned
 
Drives: 2009 M3 sedan LeMans Blue
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: new jersey

Posts: 2,411
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3XTR3M3 View Post
Update after 7 Hours: BMW #1 M3 Car in 6th Position. #7 M3 Car is 7 laps behind.

Guys here's a big hint for people following...

Click the official link to stream the video which is in German. MUTE the video and click the second link to Radio LeMans and click the red button on the upper left that says "Listen Now" which is in English. They are watching the same video you are and commenting in english.

Official Website Live Stream

Radio LeMans Coverage

Hey guys,

I've been trying to find where to watch the race this weekend and I came a cross a few resources I thought you may be interested in.

Im excited about the race and really hope we can win again this year.

The race begins 6am PST

Heres what I've found so far...

Audi Live Stream

Live GPS Trackers (only on some cars)

Official Website Live Stream

Radio LeMans Coverage

Sport Auto Live Coverage with Pics and Live Video from Pit Lanes

Thats all I have so far. Enjoy.

Does anyone know if BMW is providing any live coverage? Cockpit or pit lane videos??
cant get it to work
bobbyd1961 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-26-2011, 08:08 AM   #19
Alpina_B3_Lux
Colonel
 
Alpina_B3_Lux's Avatar
 
Drives: Audi R8 V10, BMW 330d E91 LCI
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Germany

Posts: 2,434
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 335i  [4.39]
The only streaming that appears to work is the Audi-TV. I'm currently watching this with the Le Mans - commentary (on Audi there's just some loony pop music, no commentary).

A better streaming from the official website would be good...

Alpina_B3_Lux
__________________
Audi R8 V10; sold: BMW 335i
Alpina_B3_Lux is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
      06-26-2011, 09:04 AM   #20
Alpina_B3_Lux
Colonel
 
Alpina_B3_Lux's Avatar
 
Drives: Audi R8 V10, BMW 330d E91 LCI
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Germany

Posts: 2,434
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 335i  [4.39]
Manthey Porsche won, in front of the BMW M3.

Alpina_B3_Lux
__________________
Audi R8 V10; sold: BMW 335i
Alpina_B3_Lux is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
      06-26-2011, 09:08 AM   #21
Boost Meister
Banned
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: May 2011
Location: FL

Posts: 36
iTrader: (0)

sad to see the SLS out of the podium
Boost Meister is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-26-2011, 09:32 AM   #22
speedfan
Major
 
speedfan's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: HCM City

Posts: 1,105
iTrader: (2)

who are the competitors of the bmw m3 no.1 (class E1 - XP2), besides porsche no. 18 (SP 7), please?

edit: Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus
N.Technology - P4/5
E1 - XP2

Please fill in please?

Last edited by speedfan; 06-26-2011 at 09:40 AM.
speedfan is offline   Vietnam
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:27 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST