BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
OneEighty
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-20-2011, 06:13 PM   #23
BTM
Banned
United_States
172
Rep
10,314
Posts

 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by e92addict View Post
Proof. I resized it to keep some of her private!
Can't see shit. PM me original size
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2011, 06:17 PM   #24
AngelinIsRich08
Banned
United_States
21
Rep
709
Posts

 
Drives: '11 X5M, '09 CTS
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: St. Louis, MO

iTrader: (0)

Lol. I thought this would be a thread about fapping and then getting the jizz in your hair like Ben Stiller did in that one scene.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2011, 06:55 PM   #25
Kroy
Brigadier General
Kroy's Avatar
United_States
39
Rep
3,035
Posts

 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (1)

i go for a meeting and miss pics? i call bullshititneverhappened
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2011, 07:07 PM   #26
e92addict
Second Lieutenant
e92addict's Avatar
United_States
17
Rep
285
Posts

 
Drives: A Spaceship
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
Can't see shit. PM me original size



Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregxi View Post
Well, you left out the most important part. Was she any good or was she just lying there waiting for you to finish ... so she could go make you a sammich?


The problem with some hot chicks as that there so wrapped up in themslves that they cant fuck, your dick could of been trying to tell you something.

Did you at least get a sammich out of it?
lol, I think it was mostly me, I was trying to focus so hard (pun intended) that I couldn't enjoy it ya know?
She actually made an awesome strawberry banana smoothie after...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroy View Post
i go for a meeting and miss pics? i call bullshititneverhappened
See post #21
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2011, 07:08 PM   #27
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
CollinsE90's Avatar
United_States
227
Rep
1,927
Posts

 
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: street corner checking profits

iTrader: (0)

make that picture smaller, its too big when Im using my magnifying glass on my 70" flat screen TV
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2011, 07:13 PM   #28
BTM
Banned
United_States
172
Rep
10,314
Posts

 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

iTrader: (11)

Garage List
take that shit back to costco...can barely see on my 500" inch plasma
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2011, 07:13 PM   #29
e92addict
Second Lieutenant
e92addict's Avatar
United_States
17
Rep
285
Posts

 
Drives: A Spaceship
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
make that picture smaller, its too big when Im using my magnifying glass on my 70" flat screen TV
its intentionally small, but I'm sure there's a tech wizard that's going to re size it to fap size soon.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2011, 07:21 PM   #30
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
CollinsE90's Avatar
United_States
227
Rep
1,927
Posts

 
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: street corner checking profits

iTrader: (0)

you still cant see her well enough to cross privacy line

Name:  tits1.jpg
Views: 730
Size:  61.6 KB
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2011, 07:58 PM   #31
Litos
Banned
United_States
58
Rep
2,900
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston/Pearland

iTrader: (1)

how come it takes you guys 30+ minutes !?!?

my wife and i fuck for about 4.5 - 7 minutes and she's already coating my dong with poon milk.

it's cool for me cuz after she's done, i have the option to keep punishing or just finish.

"most" of the time it's just finish.

here's another one for ya: my wife and i could cum at the same exact time 80% of the time but i've only done it twice. their names are Carlos Jr and Maricela HAHAHA !!!!!
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2011, 08:07 PM   #32
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
NYCGP's Avatar
55
Rep
1,578
Posts

 
Drives: Bandwagon
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jungle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:

here's another one for ya: my wife and i could cum at the same exact time 80% of the time but i've only done it twice. their names are Carlos Jr and Maricela HAHAHA !!!!!
Awww...your wife is conscious of your feelings. That's cute.
__________________
"It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not."
-André Gide
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2011, 08:13 PM   #33
number335
Second Lieutenant
number335's Avatar
5
Rep
255
Posts

 
Drives: E92 Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Can you have her send you a butt shot so you can post a regular sized pic?
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2011, 09:26 PM   #34
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
M3Bahn's Avatar
62
Rep
487
Posts

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ATL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92addict View Post
Also, one time a girl queefed and I couldn't get ot back up for a while.

I have thick skin, bring it on.

Why would this affect you?
__________________
The journey is the reward.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2011, 09:51 PM   #35
Quick6EF
Lieutenant
Quick6EF's Avatar
23
Rep
488
Posts

 
Drives: E92 Space Gray
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

lol @ Collin resize
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2011, 07:56 AM   #36
Maestro
Captain
44
Rep
905
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
how come it takes you guys 30+ minutes !?!?

my wife and i fuck for about 4.5 - 7 minutes and she's already coating my dong with poon milk.

it's cool for me cuz after she's done, i have the option to keep punishing or just finish.

"most" of the time it's just finish.

here's another one for ya: my wife and i could cum at the same exact time 80% of the time but i've only done it twice. their names are Carlos Jr and Maricela HAHAHA !!!!!
She is faking it, you will eventually get over it...
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2011, 08:08 AM   #37
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
NYCGP's Avatar
55
Rep
1,578
Posts

 
Drives: Bandwagon
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jungle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post
Why would this affect you?
right? Queefing is funny when you're like 12 years old and never had sex...


What do you think is gonna happen when you ram something inside a cavity? Pressure has to escape somehow...
__________________
"It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not."
-André Gide
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2011, 08:40 AM   #38
Litos
Banned
United_States
58
Rep
2,900
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston/Pearland

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
She is faking it, you will eventually get over it...
lol - her junk shakes and pulses harder than Michael J. Fox

plus, it's kind of messy - gets all over my beans.

....and for some reason, she likes to toss her fingers in it after she's done to confirm our accomplishment HAHA !!!!
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2011, 09:23 AM   #39
e92addict
Second Lieutenant
e92addict's Avatar
United_States
17
Rep
285
Posts

 
Drives: A Spaceship
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post
Why would this affect you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
right? Queefing is funny when you're like 12 years old and never had sex...


What do you think is gonna happen when you ram something inside a cavity? Pressure has to escape somehow...
Yea, I know but I've been scarred for life when a girl did fart...hard. The aroma confirmed it and there was no coming back from that
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2011, 10:04 AM   #40
BTM
Banned
United_States
172
Rep
10,314
Posts

 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
lol - her junk shakes and pulses harder than Michael J. Fox

plus, it's kind of messy - gets all over my beans.

....and for some reason, she likes to toss her fingers in it after she's done to confirm our accomplishment HAHA !!!!
lol...this place cracks me up...like strangers on BMW forum know when your chick is coming better than you do fucking her
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2011, 10:29 AM   #41
Litos
Banned
United_States
58
Rep
2,900
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston/Pearland

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
lol...this place cracks me up...like strangers on BMW forum know when your chick is coming better than you do fucking her
no shit.

it's like trying to fake an orgasm if you're a guy.

you can't fake your dong spasming and bouncing around frantically while shooting baby batter all over someone's belly/boobs/face/back/hair, etc.....
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2011, 12:05 PM   #42
escobar929
Brigadier General
escobar929's Avatar
53
Rep
4,309
Posts

 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hollywood, FL

iTrader: (13)

Garage List
2015 M235i  [0.00]
when i was younger, btwn 16-26 or so, I could have sex 3-4 times a day, every day w/ no problems. It was awesome

now, i can do once a day, every day and be fine but if I have sex twice in a day, the next day its a lil tougher for my soldier to stay in full salute.

But if a 3-4 days go by w/ no action, I dont even need to rest btwn round 1 and 2, maybe to catch my breath but my soldier doesnt go back down for a good 10 min, unless its gets more action

you guys w/ 5-6 times a day, enjoy being young or do what porn stars do, eat viagra like tic tacs
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2011, 12:14 PM   #43
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Kiemyster's Avatar
Trinidad_and_tobago
83
Rep
3,132
Posts

 
Drives: E90x4 (M3, 335xi, 325xi,320i)
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Queens/NYC

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
when i was younger, btwn 16-26 or so, I could have sex 3-4 times a day, every day w/ no problems. It was awesome

now, i can do once a day, every day and be fine but if I have sex twice in a day, the next day its a lil tougher for my soldier to stay in full salute.

But if a 3-4 days go by w/ no action, I dont even need to rest btwn round 1 and 2, maybe to catch my breath but my soldier doesnt go back down for a good 10 min, unless its gets more action

you guys w/ 5-6 times a day, enjoy being young or do what porn stars do, eat viagra like tic tacs
Thankfully, I can attain this without any blue pills. My old man hits bitches every night, and he still aint using no pills. I hope I get his good genes! lol

the problem with fucking 6+ times a day is that the penis literally gets soreeee!! ohhhnoessssss the pain!!! but when you put it in it all goes away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
no shit.

it's like trying to fake an orgasm if you're a guy.

you can't fake your dong spasming and bouncing around frantically while shooting baby batter all over someone's belly/boobs/face/back/hair, etc.....
I see you know about the greatness of married sex Some people complain, but I dont see how? BTW you killed me with the names of your parts. I do the same things, mine is Junior and her's is Le cooch ahahahah
__________________
"AMG What! S-Line Who? If you ain't got that M I got no respect for you!"
'06 Alpine Weiss E90 320i | '06 The Green Machine E90 325xi | '11 Alpine Weiss E90 M3 ZCP | '10 Silverstone X5M | '11 Alpine Weiss E90 335xi
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2011, 01:10 PM   #44
e92addict
Second Lieutenant
e92addict's Avatar
United_States
17
Rep
285
Posts

 
Drives: A Spaceship
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
when i was younger, btwn 16-26 or so, I could have sex 3-4 times a day, every day w/ no problems. It was awesome

now, i can do once a day, every day and be fine but if I have sex twice in a day, the next day its a lil tougher for my soldier to stay in full salute.

But if a 3-4 days go by w/ no action, I dont even need to rest btwn round 1 and 2, maybe to catch my breath but my soldier doesnt go back down for a good 10 min, unless its gets more action

you guys w/ 5-6 times a day, enjoy being young or do what porn stars do, eat viagra like tic tacs

Is this true? Sources? I've always heard contrary to belief that being a porn star (male or female) is actually hard work.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
collins resized to fap

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:31 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST