BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Mporium BMW
Closed Thread

06-14-2011, 08:04 AM   #67
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SoFlo View Post
Bro, they have tongues that vibrate.. what kinda girl does that?
one with epilepsy....
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2011, 09:16 AM   #68
E90SoFlo
Banned
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by immiketoo View Post
I watched a show a while back called "Love me, love my doll" on BBC. Seriously fucked up. I couldn't stop watching! A guy invited a real girl he met online over for a birthday party with his dolls. Here's a clip of the show...

http://www.vidmax.com/video/657/Dist...eal__45_dolls/
HAHAH 2 hand broadsword, mom got it for me lol
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2011, 10:11 AM   #69
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Smoothly

Quote:
HAHAH 2 hand broadsword, mom got it for me lol
I know. It's so pathetic its funny. I'm telling you Wakka, if you talk about that show and say it really moved you, you're in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by double eagle View Post
Thickness feels good to me and my hands aren't that big.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2011, 10:40 AM   #70
AngelinIsRich08
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 X5M, '09 CTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by timn View Post
Saw this on reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments...e_this_couple/

Which had comments to a BBC documentary on this:

O_o
These people have a worse mentality than homosexuals.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2011, 11:37 AM   #71
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelinIsRich08 View Post
These people have a worse mentality than homosexuals.
can't wait to see the train wreck...
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2011, 11:44 AM   #72
abisson
Canada FTW.
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 VW R - Stg 2

It freaks me out. The guy says: "She is still sleeping". NO FOR REAL?!

They should ALL see someone for mental disease. It is simply not right. I respect their views etc etc... but I mean. Wtf?
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2011, 11:50 AM   #73
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by abisson View Post
It freaks me out. The guy says: "She is still sleeping". NO FOR REAL?!

They should ALL see someone for mental disease. It is simply not right. I respect their views etc etc... but I mean. Wtf?
"she just lies there, they are very static. they don't react at all."
      06-14-2011, 01:36 PM   #74
Naptime
#Hashtag
Rep
Drives: around in circles

WTF is wrong with those people?

A doll isn't a substitute for a real person. What a bunch of pedophile kooks.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2011, 01:48 PM   #75
abisson
Canada FTW.
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 VW R - Stg 2

Anyone is a psy on this forum? (like a real one)
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2011, 01:49 PM   #76
karliejai
Da Kid
United_States
Rep
Drives: JetBlack e90 335i

wow 6g???

MODS: OEM Front Splitter | ACS Roof Spoiler | OEM Trunk Spoiler | Matt Black Front Grill | Black Shadowline Window Trim | Painted Front Lower Rod | Blacklines | JDM Yellow Fogs | Custom Silver CF Headlights with LUX 4.0 | Eisenhaus Sports Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2011, 07:05 AM   #77
Wakka
but no flokka
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C

Hello, Wakka. Yes, we found your thread on e90post.com. Needless to say, your account has again been deactivated and your username and email banned. And to think, I'd actually felt guilty for banning you, only to see you make fun of me for apologizing. What a wonderful person you are.

As I've said before, I have no shame with regard to my involvement in the doll hobby; I was the artsy rocker kid in a school full of pseudo-jock preppies, not to mention that I'm an atheist in a country where even the average liberal's definition of "secular" amounts to an interfaith theocracy, so I've learned to be proud of my individuality. Thus, the small-minded ramblings of those who can't accept what doesn't neatly fit into their narrow worldview are of little concern to me personally. However, part of my job is to protect other TDF members who might not be so secure...speaking of which, you may wanna stop and take a good look at yourself, and figure out what sort of void in your own existence compels you to seek joy in making others feel bad about themselves.

On the other hand, I'd like to thank you. You've succeeded in making it that much harder for people to troll TDF, for now we'll make a point of running web searches prior to approving questionable posts by new members.

Ian, a.k.a. NotMyName
Doll Forum Administrator

P.S. I've no doubt you'll post this and have a laugh over it with your forum buddies. In fact, I eagerly await it.

-----------

Ok so... he was 100% right i couldnt help but post this and lol at it. Since im sure he is going to read this... mind as well reply to him here:

NotMyName,

I'm sorry I lied to you, honestly though... how could you seriously think that I was legit from that reply email i gave you? It wasn't even well thought out.

As for banning my email/username... well whatever I think i'll live. I harbor nothing against you bud, just the doll forum as a whole. You guys need help not privacy to do your own thing. If you cant see that then I think you guys are a little too caught up in your dolls.

If you are implying that i am a 'jock-preppie' i can assure you im not even the slightest bit a 'jock' or 'preppie'. As for being an Atheist, wtf does that have to do with you making love to dolls!? Im agnostic, and i dont even think about blow up dolls let alone one that cost 5 grand.

my 'Narrow world view' is actually pretty open. I could care less what you people do, however I sure do think you need to get some help, and i think most people would agree. Just because you dont fit in does not mean you need to get a doll and have happy-sexy time with it. Trust me, there is a girl, just as individual as you out there. It might take some searching or whatever, but shes there. and she sure as hell wont be there if youre with your girlfriend 'miss dolly'.

Good luck in life bro.

-Wakka

EDIT:

Feel free to make an account here and respond, you do not need to have everything approved so speak your mind.

Last edited by Wakka; 07-16-2015 at 08:56 AM..
Appreciate 1
      06-17-2011, 07:14 AM   #78
ideliver
Major
Rep
Drives: E60 M5, E71 X6M, E46 M3

Garage List
2006 BMW E46 M3 'vert  [0.00]
2008 BMW M5  [0.00]
2011 BMW E92  [0.00]
2012 BMW X6M  [0.00]
2003 E46 M3  [0.00]
Crazy is a crazy does...they have members selling USED dolls...that's a crazy as it gets

Appreciate 0
      06-17-2011, 08:27 AM   #79
E90SoFlo
Banned
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Wakka, they found you? HOW DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!! lol
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2011, 09:02 AM   #80
cloakster
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 VW GLI

Quote:
Wakka, they found you? HOW DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!! lol
Having doll forum in the title does not exactly help :P

And I do agree with you that it is not our narrow mindedness that's the problem. Replacing our very natural attraction to women with a cold lifeless doll just is not right. If this were just some weird hobby then it would be fine, but it seems like it is just some quick fix to the long and complicated process we call dating. Nothing can replace the feeling of being with a real woman, part of our attraction does come from what she says :P
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2011, 10:00 PM   #81
Seminole
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Red Flyer

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [7.00]
I had a hunch they might still be suspicious and search the username you provided and backtrace you here. Oh well, it was good for a few lulz.
      06-17-2011, 10:21 PM   #82
Gregxi
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 535xi

Doll Forum
givng athiests a bad name since 2001

Or since man figured out how to make a plastic vagina attached to a plastic blank faced cum receptacle.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2011, 10:51 PM   #83
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
this thread has now turned into one that is full of win.

Congrats Waka for getting this ground breaking intel for us, as we all truly would not have known that there are people that are this.... sad. The next time I see a white van with black out tints like that posted in that forum, I will forever believe there's a dude getting head from an inflatable doll with a vibrator attached to its mouth.

May Jah guide and protect us all from these evils.
      06-17-2011, 11:01 PM   #84
moveswiftly
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Cayman GT4, 135i

Garage List
2012 335iS  [0.00]
DAMN!

Gone but not forgotten: Cayman GT4, M2C, 2011 135i, E83 X3 6MT, 2016 SO M3, 2012 335iS, 2010 135i and 2006 e90 325xi
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2011, 12:24 AM   #85
Forcefed3
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

Garage List
2008 335i  [1.00]
Ian a.k.a NotMyName sucks.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2011, 07:00 PM   #86
Wakka
but no flokka
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C

He sent me another email. Its 100% way too long for me to be bothered to read. However i saw he said he wont be replying to the forum again, so if someone wants to write a response to him i will happily forward it to him via email.
-------------------------
It seems your automated registration system thought I was a spammer, and so would not let me join your forum. How ironic…

Let's see…you think we need psychiatric help just because we like something that you think is weird, and then attempt to infiltrate our forum so you can make fun of us behind our backs. I'd consider that to be small-minded.

First off, for the record, I never assumed that you yourself were a jock or preppie, nor do I think atheism has anything to do with dolls. I was simply citing examples of how its not my nature to base my self-worth on my capacity to conform (of course, the reverse is also true, such as with the hipsters who made fun of me for liking classic rock, but I digress). And yes, I'm fully aware there are plenty of women with whom I could be happy among the several billion on this planet, but thanks to the dolls I no longer feel like I have to base my whole capacity for happiness on whether or not I'm lucky enough to meet one of them.

You should know that nearly a third of TDF's active members are married or in relationships, and that more than a few own dolls strictly for photography (consider that the most prominent photographer of high-end dolls is a woman), and people who actually prefer a doll to a living partner are a very small minority. Documentaries such as Guys and Dolls tend to focus on people like Davecat because sensationalism equals ratings. But far more typical is the man whose wife has a quiet libido who nonetheless loves her too much to be unfaithful, or one who prefers being single to staying with a woman he doesn't love purely for the sake of not being alone, or the recently-divorced man who's in no rush to start something new…all of whom would rather act out their own fantasies with a doll rather than passively view the pre-recorded fantasy of someone else. And personally, I think it's far healthier to do so with a doll than to cruise the bars for loose women (or lie to the nice ones in order to trick them into bed, for that matter).

Likewise, the personas we give our dolls enhance the fantasy, and beyond that serve as a fun creative outlet that we doll owners enjoy sharing with one another; indeed, I find the process is very much like developing characters when writing fiction, and no one accuses an author of acting like a cherished character is a real person and thus needing psychiatric treatment.

As for our devotion to TDF, well, it's about the people. Dolls may be the common bond we share, but our friendships go well beyond that. And while doll photography is a big part of our annual meetups, much of it is just enjoying the opportunity to spend time together in the real world. I'd've never imagined that a Jerseyite factory grunt like me would wind up being with friends with a paralegal from the Southwest, a Canadian videographer, a Australian truck driver, an airplane mechanic, a fashion photographer…you get the idea. And these are actual friends, not just internet buddies, people I care about just as much as my non-doll-owning friends in my own area.

But really, none of that should matter. What it boils down to is you having such a problem with people finding joy in something that you would not. So therefore, I would think that you're the ones who need help, not us.

Ian/NotMyName

P.S. I have no further need to keep watching your forum. I've said my piece, so do with this message what you will.

--------------

EDIT: I lied i just read it.

Last edited by Wakka; 06-18-2011 at 07:12 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2011, 07:20 PM   #87
Nutballa
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F13 M6 // BMW F22 M235i

Wakka has infiltrated the forum with minor success. hah.

"Power is nothing without Control" - Pirelli.

Appreciate 0
      06-18-2011, 07:22 PM   #88
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

The fact is Ian (yeah I am talking directly to you because you are reading this) if you were truly content with "not conforming", comfortable with this lifestyle, and saw it as something that is innocuous, you would not be responding with attempts to defend yourself and others. The reason you are responding is because you know this behavior and psuedo-lifestyle has deep roots in a long history of loneliness and need for acceptance. You just happened to find an outlet that doesn't involve a shotgun to your head. The way you talk about women (the recent divorced guy, the not wanting to trick them into bed, the self selected single, the sexually frustrated husband) shows far more frustration and/or anger towards them than a "hobby" should. You are taking the cowards way out from the dating scene. You chose to remove yourself instead of working on your own self esteem. You need therapy, not because you play with and fuck dolls, but because you play with and fuck dolls as a way of avoiding your problems... you can try justifying this so many ways, but deep down you know what all of this doll stuff means.

by the way, do they make prosthetic plan B for when you forget to wear a condom??
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread